[ROM][8.1.0][OFFICIAL][bacon] LineageOS 15.1 for OnePlus One

Search This thread

h-e-k

Dec 29, 2012

Leoxur

Apr 27, 2014
Is there a way to change the behavior of the 3g 4g switch? It happens that it gets stuck in 4g without signal and when switching manually at 3g it takes almost the maximum

Albirew

Jan 11, 2013
Provence
albirew.fr
LOS 15.1 is no longer available at official website, all links got replaced by LOS 16.
Since LOS 16 is not supported yet by xposed, does anyone have a download link for the last official LOS 15.1 ?
Many thanks =)

S4turno

Feb 10, 2012
London, UK
Xiaomi Poco F3

Leoxur

Apr 27, 2014
I'm still using Lineage 15.1 and sometimes even if net signal is present 3/4 as strenght, when I try to make a call a popup with "Unavailable cell network" came out. In order to fix I have to uncheck and then check again the voice "automatic select preferred network" to register on the net.

RedBux

Jun 20, 2008
Oooooopsss........sorry about wrong room.....

any way
Gallery can be open but the menu are not (timeline,albums and videos). IF you choose tmeline you could not select the others......Gallery will not responding.

SethGeckoXDA

Feb 19, 2017
Gallery can be open but the menu are not (timeline,albums and videos). IF you choose tmeline you could not select the others......Gallery will not responding.

Works fine for me. Make a backup of your pictures/videos first. Then try Settings > Apps & notifications > Gallery > Storage > Clear Storage + Clear Cache.

redj12

Sep 29, 2010
Hello guys. I am using the same ROM one my Nexus 5x and I want to install this version on my friend's phone.
His is still on the official Android 6 build and the phone is getting worse and worse.

Can you tell me please if there is something I need to consider before starting or the install should happens as on all others phones ?
I will install Lineage 15.1 to avoid the daily updates with 16.

Thank you for your help.

S4turno

Feb 10, 2012
London, UK
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hello guys. I am using the same ROM one my Nexus 5x and I want to install this version on my friend's phone.
His is still on the official Android 6 build and the phone is getting worse and worse.

Can you tell me please if there is something I need to consider before starting or the install should happens as on all others phones ?
I will install Lineage 15.1 to avoid the daily updates with 16.

Thank you for your help.

Other than a clean install, there's no special requirement to install ROMs on this phone.

But you should use Lineage 16. You can disable update notifications under Settings > System > Updater > 3 dot menu.

May 2, 2019
Napoli

You can install any ROM you want, but a clean install is required.

At this point is safer to use LineageOS 16 (Android 9) as they don't release 15.1 builds for this phone anymore and the old builds are missing some security patches.

my plan was to wipe out all the data (factory reset) then install the rom. Is this a clean install? Once again forgive my silly questions.

S4turno

Feb 10, 2012
London, UK
Xiaomi Poco F3
my plan was to wipe out all the data (factory reset) then install the rom. Is this a clean install? Once again forgive my silly questions.

These partitions need to be formatted via TWRP when moving to a new ROM. You can also select "internet storage" if you want to remove all files stored on your phone.

Backup what you need because this deletes everything you have on your phone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-03-14-17-49.png
    Screenshot_2019-08-03-14-17-49.png
    85.4 KB · Views: 217

miguej

Jul 23, 2013
Hello

I've got my oneplus one with the last update of lineageos15.1 and I've noticed this:

Several apps doesn't update, if you search in play store only found an old version (i.e. facebook, instagram, messenger). I've managed to update installing the amazon app store and using those apps from there. Except Google Photos, I couldn't update it.

But.... others apps seems to be "disappearing" from play store. If I search through the web it says "this app is not compatible with any of your devices", and they're apps I have installed in this moment

There is any solution? I should jump to LineageOS 16? Reinstall Gapps?

trynex

Jun 10, 2014
For me also, I am seeing some apps not compatible with my device. A good motivation to perhaps move to 16, but the lack of wifi-direct is stopping me from doing that. Not sure, what has gone wrong with 15.1 i.e. may be some new requirement that is not fulfilled anymore by 15.1.

SethGeckoXDA

Feb 19, 2017
Hello

I've got my oneplus one with the last update of lineageos15.1 and I've noticed this:

Several apps doesn't update, if you search in play store only found an old version (i.e. facebook, instagram, messenger). I've managed to update installing the amazon app store and using those apps from there. Except Google Photos, I couldn't update it.

But.... others apps seems to be "disappearing" from play store. If I search through the web it says "this app is not compatible with any of your devices", and they're apps I have installed in this moment

There is any solution? I should jump to LineageOS 16? Reinstall Gapps?

For me also, I am seeing some apps not compatible with my device. A good motivation to perhaps move to 16, but the lack of wifi-direct is stopping me from doing that. Not sure, what has gone wrong with 15.1 i.e. may be some new requirement that is not fulfilled anymore by 15.1.

There are some known issues with LineageOS 16.0. Most notably, Wi-Fi-Display is missing and there are problems on older 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi protocols (slow download speed). If you can handle that, I recommend upgrading.

If you want to stay on 15.1, there are workarounds for the "missing apps" issue. Search this thread for "fingerprint".

Reactions: miguej

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    [COLOR="Purple"]#include <std_disclaimer.h>[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Navy"]/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/COLOR]

Installation:
    If you are on stock OS, you need a custom recovery first. You can get the recommended TWRP recovery in the official installation instructions link below.
    If you are coming from stock or other ROMs, you need to make a factory reset.
    As always, make sure to backup before installing this ROM.

More detailed instructions at:
    Install LineageOS on bacon

Official Download link:
    LineageOS Downloads

Recommended Google Apps package:
    Open GApps (choose the variant you want)

Changelog:
    Changes for bacon

Bug reports:
    How to submit a bug report
    LineageOS JIRA

Donate to support development:
    Donate via PayPal to jrior001
    Donate via PayPal to LineageOS

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS, ROM for the OnePlus One

Contributors
    jrior001, jrior001, mikeioannina
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2018-09-16
    Last Updated 2018-09-15
    As you guys have seen the first lineage 16.0 builds are rolling out. I'll get a new thread up this weekend to split this discussion off.

To answer a few questions I've seen so far:

Data wipe is not required, only wipe system.
    Upgrade cases have been thoroughly tested on bacon specifically so were pretty confident you should not have issues with this.

Lineage addon su flashables are coming, hopefully before the weekend is over.

Issue with play store and our device fingerprint persists in 16.0 as well. I'm not sure what's going on with this. Oneplus may have abandoned their license(it's quite expensive to keep for a 5+? Yr old device) for this device or something and el goog is now blacklisting it. Unfortunately that leaves users with spoofing and magisk hax or using alternative app sources like f-droid or apkmirror.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk
    Re: charging issues.

A change was made a few weeks back to try to fix issues some folks had specifically with the OnePlus factory chargers. Apparently there's some slight variations to the factory chargers or board hardware, they are not all created equal.

While that change fixed that issue, it appears to have created some issues with non-factory chargers in the process. In the next few days I'll get some test kernels up for you guys to check out and see if we can narrow down something that works for every charger.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
    @jrior001 and all the others who are interested, this is my opinion & experience about the charging issues.
    I've always used two chargers to charge my OPO: Oneplus's official one and a third-party Amazon Basics charger (5 V, 2200 mAh). When using LineageOS 14.1 (both official and unofficial builds by Sultanxda), I've never faced any problem. I could use both chargers and they all worked flawlessly. On Sultan's builds, SOFT_AICL_VOL was set to 4390; I don't know what it was set to on official nightlies. After moving to LineageOS 15.1 I started experiencing charging hiccoughs when using the third-party charger. The charging process was intermittent, and the screen kept turning on and off very frequently, as though the charger was being plugged and unplugged every few seconds. This happened only when using the third-party charger, and at the time I was experiencing this problem, SOFT_AICL_VOL was set to 4555 (setting it to 4390 had no effect). For me, the best solution was to roll back to the old charging drivers used in LineageOS 14.1, as you pointed out in this commit: https://review.lineageos.org/c/LineageOS/android_kernel_oppo_msm8974/+/231000
    I've picked that commit in my custom kernel and set SOFT_AICL_VOL to 4390, and now I can use both chargers as on LineageOS 14.1. I haven't followed this thread continuously and I don't know why that change was abandoned, but anyway, in my case it was the only fix to the problem.
    I hope my experience can help or be useful to better understand what's going on.
    Thank you for your work!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone