I'm using orange fox 8.0 treble recovery.
It's working for me, 17.3 beta version.
You need to deactivate dt2w with kennel adjutor. You'll need to be rooted to use it though.
Also you can change your display size in settings-->display-->advanced-->display size--> large, witch should get you look of the Oreo room. Sorry for late response
Same here, not working with 17.2. Tried this:
Originally Posted by saintjimmy1984
1. Go to recovery ( redwolf )
2. Format data
3. Flash any Pie ROM, then gapps then flash JaguarKernel Treble https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=5862345805528061041
4. Reboot, go to system check if everything works, reboot again to recovery
5. Flash Magisk 17.2, reboot to system
6. Install MagiskManager, now you have root even after a reboot.
Tested on LOS16. Arrow, PixyOS"
where can I find the Magisk 17.3?