[ROM][8.1.0][Signed]Lineage 15.1 for Yureka | Yureka+

Search This thread

rajesh@xda

Sep 18, 2018
Pennadam Town Tamil Nadu
8iHzIqP.png

Lineage 15.1 signed build for Yureka | Yureka+

Build type : UNOFFICIAL

Disclaimer : ROMs are built for development purpose only. Use at your own risk.

This ROM completely compiled on lineage source code and with minimum workarounds for a successful build.
No extra features are added. ROM is loaded with default lineage apps and working smooth. I built the ROM in enforcing mode because I personally care about its security than its features. This ROM supports from 1.6 GB to 2.5 GB system partition and does not support default partition. This ROM available on both test-key and release key. Test-key version of ROM is signed with public keys and it is free to download. Both test-key and release key ROMs have common features but release key ROMs have enhanced security .

1. ROM-Signed test key

Note : Most of the UNOFFICIAL ROMs built by developers for yureka are signed with test-keys (public keys) . For testing ROM features and smoothness, test-keys is not an issue but release key signed builds are always preferred when ROM is used as daily driver.

[ROM][1.6GB] Lineage-15.1 Download

Features
* With all lineage features untouched including the kernel.
* Enforcing selinux
* Crystal clear sound
* Certified device status under google play
* Smooth ROM experience

Instruction : Only clean flash is recommended.

Feel the difference :cool:

2. ROM-Signed release key ( Donate Version )

About release keys​

The Android tree includes test-keys. Building an Android OS image using make will sign all .apk files using the test-keys. Since the test-keys are publicly known, anybody can sign their own .apk files with the same keys, which may allow them to replace or hijack system apps built into your OS image. For this reason it is critical to sign any publicly released or deployed Android OS image with a special set of release-keys. Lineage official ROMs are always signed builds. Since lineage drop support for YU Yureka, I prefer to build unofficial signed ROMs and will release my builds on xda android development .
Note : Nowadays some apps will work only on ROMs signed with release keys .

Features

* ROM is signed with release keys .
* Enforcing selinux
* Crystal clear sound
* Root not needed.
* Secure than public test keys release
* All payment apps work with valid device certification and secure at payment gateway.
* Smooth ROM experience

For signed release key ROM and other info at
https://t.me/rajesh_xda

My working source code

Source Code

Screenshots

9ZtzSSO.jpg

2in3brh.jpg

Credits
Google's AOSP Project.
Lineage OS for the source code and The Open GApps Project.
Contribute to Lineage OS at https://paypal.me/LineageOS
Contribute to Gapps at https://www.paypal.com/donate/?toke...EScTbkNmciIDl9n5LyDW&country.x=US&locale.x=US
My brother Dr.R.Kapilraj contribution to compile ROM.

Donations are welcome at PayPal
https://www.paypal.me/RajeshR25
Or
Paytm QR code
cq4Lhzl.jpg

Android File Host Links (Contains all builds)

Nougat and oreo

Sound Enhancements​
Equalizers
Support developers on their respective threads and let YUREKA live long:cool:

Kindly use english language on comment section:good:​

Last edited:

bickynath690

Jul 2, 2018
Links will be updated soon

Features
*With all lineage features untouched including the kernel.
*Enforcing selinux
Default partition ( 1.2gb) ( no free space to flash gapps but can be installed by removing webview )
Extended partition( 2.5 gb) ( No issues :good:)
Screenshots

ypyZPQ6g.jpg

Pros: Everything works but not sure about volte
Cons : will release in test-key version​
Volte nehi hei to daily use mein problem hoga

Sent from my YU5510 using Tapatalk

rajesh@xda

Sep 18, 2018
Pennadam Town Tamil Nadu

This is build is very close to official build. Will try to add volte if official source code of lineage support. Faced space constrains on default partition and took lot of time in redefining the device tree to rectify build errors ( this might be the reason that lineage has dropped support for yureka ) If time permits will try to add volte:good:

Last edited:

rajesh@xda

Sep 18, 2018
Pennadam Town Tamil Nadu
This guy won't let Yureka die, Thanks. @rajesh@xda did you remove aosp webview from ROM?
What about keeping the build untouched and than move the webview apk to internal storage with symlinks with zip script by TWRP (the zip is already available) this way system thinks apk is still in /system/apps or /system/priv-apps. this way we can direcly sign in given option to restore the data at first boot.
Good solution.:good: yes the fix zip removes webview and some system apps. And also fixes the test keys issue.
Heard about it. Post that link here. It will be helpful for those who are using yureka on default partition.

Last edited:
Reactions: abhishek_adverse

rajesh@xda

Sep 18, 2018
Pennadam Town Tamil Nadu
Last edited:

rajesh@xda

Sep 18, 2018
Pennadam Town Tamil Nadu
OK can you PM me the recovery because I have extended partition on yureka. I need it because using TWRP is incompatible factory reset option of lineage, it boots to TWRP and nothing happens after that.
lineage 15.1 recovery :
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410963190603867052

It fails to boot on default partition due to its size. I am not sure about 2.5 gb partition. If it fails , Phone hangs at YU logo screen with "# recocery message" and fails to boot. Solution: you have to reflash any working recovery (twrp) in fastboot mode to boot into ROM again. Tested on my phone. Use at your own risk:good::).
Report back if it works on extended partition:good:

Last edited:
Reactions: mithun23

sonuchauhan65

Sep 12, 2018
Error seven coming when installing in ao5510

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

Error 7 coming when installing in ao5510

---------- Post added at 06:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

Twrp version 3.2.3-0

rajesh@xda

Sep 18, 2018
Pennadam Town Tamil Nadu
Error seven coming when installing in ao5510

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

Error 7 coming when installing in ao5510

---------- Post added at 06:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

Twrp version 3.2.3-0

Are you using volte modem.? or different baseband version. Then this rom cannot flashed over volte modem. volte modem may cause this error.
To solve twrp error . Delete the following lines starting with assert from updater-script.updater script found in zip META-INF/com/google/android/updater-script. Winrar and notepad++ application can do this. You would need a pc or laptop to do this.

"assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "YUREKA" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "YUREKA" || abort("E3004: This package is for device: YUREKA; this device is " + getprop("ro.product.device") + ".")
assert(cm.verify_baseband("1.0.2.C1-00096") == "1");
assert(cm.verify_trustzone("TZ.BF.3.0.R2-00034") == "1"); "

This may help:good:

sonuchauhan65

Sep 12, 2018
Are you using volte modem.? or different baseband version. Then this rom cannot flashed over volte modem. volte modem may cause this error.
To solve twrp error . Delete the following lines starting with assert from updater-script.updater script found in zip META-INF/com/google/android/updater-script. Winrar and notepad++ application can do this. You would need a pc or laptop to do this.

"assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "YUREKA" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "YUREKA" || abort("E3004: This package is for device: YUREKA; this device is " + getprop("ro.product.device") + ".")
assert(cm.verify_baseband("1.0.2.C1-00096") == "1");
assert(cm.verify_trustzone("TZ.BF.3.0.R2-00034") == "1"); "

This may help:good:

yes i am using volte modem, pls. provide any method to uninstall volte modem through twrp.
thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    8iHzIqP.png

Lineage 15.1 signed build for Yureka | Yureka+

Build type : UNOFFICIAL

Disclaimer : ROMs are built for development purpose only. Use at your own risk.

This ROM completely compiled on lineage source code and with minimum workarounds for a successful build.
    No extra features are added. ROM is loaded with default lineage apps and working smooth. I built the ROM in enforcing mode because I personally care about its security than its features. This ROM supports from 1.6 GB to 2.5 GB system partition and does not support default partition. This ROM available on both test-key and release key. Test-key version of ROM is signed with public keys and it is free to download. Both test-key and release key ROMs have common features but release key ROMs have enhanced security .

1. ROM-Signed test key

Note : Most of the UNOFFICIAL ROMs built by developers for yureka are signed with test-keys (public keys) . For testing ROM features and smoothness, test-keys is not an issue but release key signed builds are always preferred when ROM is used as daily driver.

[ROM][1.6GB] Lineage-15.1 Download

Features
    * Enforcing selinux
    * Crystal clear sound
    * Smooth ROM experience

Instruction : Only clean flash is recommended.

Feel the difference :cool:

2. ROM-Signed release key ( Donate Version )

About release keys​

The Android tree includes test-keys. Building an Android OS image using make will sign all .apk files using the test-keys. Since the test-keys are publicly known, anybody can sign their own .apk files with the same keys, which may allow them to replace or hijack system apps built into your OS image. For this reason it is critical to sign any publicly released or deployed Android OS image with a special set of release-keys. Lineage official ROMs are always signed builds. Since lineage drop support for YU Yureka, I prefer to build unofficial signed ROMs and will release my builds on xda android development .
    Note : Nowadays some apps will work only on ROMs signed with release keys .

Features

* ROM is signed with release keys .
    * Enforcing selinux
    * Crystal clear sound
    * Root not needed.
    * Secure than public test keys release
    * All payment apps work with valid device certification and secure at payment gateway.
    * Smooth ROM experience

For signed release key ROM and other info at
    https://t.me/rajesh_xda

My working source code

Source Code

Screenshots

9ZtzSSO.jpg

2in3brh.jpg

Credits
    Google's AOSP Project.
    Lineage OS for the source code and The Open GApps Project.
    Contribute to Lineage OS at https://paypal.me/LineageOS
    Contribute to Gapps at https://www.paypal.com/donate/?toke...EScTbkNmciIDl9n5LyDW&country.x=US&locale.x=US
    My brother Dr.R.Kapilraj contribution to compile ROM.

Donations are welcome at PayPal
    https://www.paypal.me/RajeshR25
    Or
    Paytm QR code
    cq4Lhzl.jpg

Android File Host Links (Contains all builds)

Nougat and oreo

Sound Enhancements​
    Equalizers
    Support developers on their respective threads and let YUREKA live long:cool:

Kindly use english language on comment section:good:​
    Can u provide the links!?
    Please if you have rom link ,also provide it. :)

VoLTE ROM on enforcing boot and released with release keys

AospExtended-4.6-ROM
    ROM build credits: Shrukul, Ritesh Saxena

My updates to ROM:)

Security patch
    Fixes all security issues
    Reloaded Kernel-8.1
    Restores Sound settings to stock values (Recommended)
    Faux-Sound control-Reloaded Kernel-8.1
    Similar to ROM's default kernel but updated to version 8.1

Hope it helps:good:​

This is build is very close to official build. Will try to add volte if official source code of lineage support. Faced space constrains on default partition and took lot of time in redefining the device tree to rectify build errors ( this might be the reason that lineage has dropped support for yureka ) If time permits will try to add volte:good:
    Already joined in this group:good:
    Next ota will be based on volte support. working on it:)