Havoc-OS is an all new ROM based on LineageOS.
So many features that you probably won't find in any ROM.
Just flash and enjoy...
System-wide Rounded UI
Razer Phone lock/unlock sounds
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * */
We'll not support users and answer questions from users which:
- are running a custom kernel
- have flashed mods
- modified system files
- didn't follow our intructions word by word
- are unfriendly
- And most important: DON'T READ THE OP
- Same as Lineage OS 15.1
- Turning on AutoBrightness disables the adjustment of brightness manually, even when turned back off; To fix this, download this app from here and play with the brightness adjustments for about a minute then reboot, you can uninstall the app once brightness adjustment is fixed in statusbar (CONFIRMED FIX)
Another fix is Settings-> Havoc Settings-> Status bar then enable Brightness Control then in Settings-> Havoc Settings-> Quick Settings change Brightness slider to "Hide" option, then you will be able to slide your finger across the status bar to adjust the brightness. (CONFIRMED FIX)
- Changing system font in Settings -> Havoc Settings -> Interface causes bootloop
LineageOS Team (https://www.lineageos.org)
MSM-Xtended Team (https://forum.xda-developers.com/on...nt/cardinal-aosp-5-0-android-8-0-pre-t3693585)
And all the other Developers, Testers, Donators and Users.
- If you couldn't take screenshots, go to /system/vendor/lib/hw, make a backup of [email protected] somewhere else, then delete it from this folder
- The camera preview will freeze and you can't capture or record after this. To restore original camera function (but will derp screenshot again), restore the backed up [email protected] again to /system/vendor/lib/hw
First time installing Havoc OS to your Galaxy Grand Prime, or coming from another ROM?
- Install latest TWRP Recovery MUST USE VERSION 3.2.2-0 OR ASSERT ERROR OCCURS
- Reboot into Recovery using 3-button-combo (Vol-up+Home+Power)
- Do a Nandroid backup! (Optional and only if you weren't running TouchWiz before)
- WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition + format /system partition)*
- Install the ROM from sdcard using TWRP Recovery
- Optionally install the Google Apps ( get it here: https://opengapps.org ) (pico GAPPS recommended) (*)
- If you're about going to install GAPPS with ROM, install it right after you've installed the ROM, else you have to do a factory reset if you've booted the ROM first
Donate to me:
Havoc OS, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime
Source Code: https://www.github.com/Havoc-OS
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Stock Lollipop 5.1.1
Based On: Lineage OS
Last Updated 2018-08-13