[ROM][8.1.0][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 for klte

Search This thread

rubentellez90

Oct 14, 2014
Problem with calls

Hi, I have lineages just yesterday, September 10, 2018, update and I have the following problem. When I receive a call, I do not see the screen to answer, I have to unlock the device and slide the notification bar to answer. does anybody know how I can fix it?

ral6387

May 6, 2007
bologna -italy
hello friends, it's probably me that I can not see, but I can not find the selector, in the shortcut bar, the sound / silent / vibration, I tried other rom 8.1 and in all there is, in this no; but why ?

TheMadScientist

Recognized Contributor
Mar 5, 2014
VT
This is a personal unofficial build Different from the official If he wishes to continue to provide updates and such that is his choice Just because their is an official out Does not mean this needs to be closed
If OP wishes to discontinue this thread he can request it closed

Reactions: Ibuprophen

alexbelgium

Jan 26, 2015
Hello! I'd like to ask how the camera works in this rom compared to the factory one? I've heard that the camera is too weak in custom roms.
In my opinion, the camera is a bit weak.

For my own phone, I have adapted the magisk Mi A2 camera module from this and this thread so it works with our phone, and it works great! It is the best picture quality that I have found, equivalent to google camera 3.2 (but with many other options). HDR works, as well as most functions (all video modes including pausing during video, pictures in torch mode...). I've disabled options that don't work, except for panorama (I still hope to make it work).
I've also added the higher quality fixes that are in this thread of the S5 apps section. If people are interested I'll create a separate thread and reference my sources.

After installing, you need to manually add permissions (long press icon -> permissions -> give storage + camera) otherwise you'll have a "cannot connect camera" message

A thread was created to support this port and post updates : here.

Attachments

• tissotstockcam_portedtoS5_v1.zip
    19.2 MB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Henki98

Nov 13, 2016
In my opinion, the camera is a bit weak.

For my own phone, I have adapted the magisk Mi A2 camera module from this and this thread so it works with our phone, and it works great! It is the best picture quality that I have found, equivalent to google camera 3.2 (but with many other options). HDR works, as well as most functions (all video modes including pausing during video, pictures in torch mode...). I've disabled options that don't work, except for panorama (I still hope to make it work).
I've also added the higher quality fixes that are in this thread of the S5 apps section. If people are interested I'll create a separate thread and reference my sources.

You can download my S5 port of the A2 camera module from my google drive here : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-ZMrLvU9SL21pqqap-9_OH6zXFclZXGC. I've created a thread if you want to post your experience/recommandations!

Can I fash this zip on los 14.1 via recovery?

Sent from my Samsung SM-G900F using XDA Labs

alexbelgium

Jan 26, 2015
Can I fash this zip on los 14.1 via recovery?

Sent from my Samsung SM-G900F using XDA Labs

The module doesn't impact important system files so it should be compatible with Android 7 as well as 8. It can be flashed with twrp but only if you use magisk as a root solution, as it is a systemless module. Let me know how it went! Just to be sure you can always backup your system & data with twrp before in case anything goes wrong. Also, boot time is a little bit longer so don't be alarmed.

Paduretu Ionut

Sep 18, 2013
Constanta
The module doesn't impact important system files so it should be compatible with Android 7 as well as 8. It can be flashed with twrp but only if you use magisk as a root solution, as it is a systemless module. Let me know how it went! Just to be sure you can always backup your system & data with twrp before in case anything goes wrong. Also, boot time is a little bit longer so don't be alarmed.

XenonHD 7.1.2, latest magisk (17.1) version and manager.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180920-082721.png
    Screenshot_20180920-082721.png
    63.9 KB · Views: 265

SP33DY89

Jul 18, 2012
Noob needs help!

Hi everyone, I have kltedv on Optus network running los 15.1 18/09. I am having issues with updates... I can't flash them I get status 7 everytime! So I unpack them and remove the text from updater-script making ui_print the first line. Repack and they install and seem to work fine. I have root access and I am about to flash the boeffla kernel as I am having issues with battery drain... Anywho why am I have to edit updater script and re-root everytime just to update... Kinda a real pain in my butt!

TheFixItMan

• Jul 8, 2012
    London
    Hi everyone, I have kltedv on Optus network running los 15.1 18/09. I am having issues with updates... I can't flash them I get status 7 everytime! So I unpack them and remove the text from updater-script making ui_print the first line. Repack and they install and seem to work fine. I have root access and I am about to flash the boeffla kernel as I am having issues with battery drain... Anywho why am I have to edit updater script and re-root everytime just to update... Kinda a real pain in my butt!

You are probably using an old version of twrp which is why you get status 7

Reactions: SP33DY89

SP33DY89

Jul 18, 2012
    You are probably using an old version of twrp which is why you get status 7

Ahhh Thank You!! I did update my twrp but apparently only to 3.1.0 .... Well I'll try that and see what happens.... Thanks again!

Edit: I cannot update my twrp to 3.2.3 or anything above 3.1.0 because then my device gets stuck in download mode and won't boot. Says flashed successfully in the twrp app but when restarts just gets stuck.... Go back to 3.1.0 and it's fine... ? What the heck is going on here... I tried using Odin to flash 3.2.3klte.img.tar but Odin crashes... Weird I've never come across a problem like this...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.0 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :

• Download the latest build
      • Reboot to recovery
      • Flash the latest build
      • Wipe data
      • Reboot

Downloads :
      Review & Instruction video :
      https://youtu.be/Ie6UxhXdD64 thanks to @MikeTheTechSavvy

Reporting Bugs :

• DO NOT Report bugs if you installed Xposed
      • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
      • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
      • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

Sources :

haggertk
      lineageos team
      list will be updated, tell me if I missed you!
      Changelog:

[2017-12-24]
      - Fix wifi signal strength (thanks to haggertk)
      - Based on latest haggertk commits

[2017-12-18]
      - Updated to android 8.1.0
      - Camera partially fixed
      - Flashlight works

[2017-12-09]
      - Fix Audio
      - Fix Video
      - Fix RIL (thanks to haggertk & javelinanddart for oss-ril port & nx111 for data fix)
      - Fix Fingerprint
      - Small bug fixes

[2017-10-06]
      - Fix Bluetooth
      - Fix NFC
      - Disable strict mode
      - Improve WIFI
      - Small bug fixes

[2017-09-28]
      - initial build
      @afaneh92 should have working mobile data next time he releases a build. There was a compat patch in his libril import (it wasn't in staging/lineage-15.1 ril-caf yet) -- I told him in PM that I pushed all the related patches to gerrit.
      Merry Christmas ???⛄
      Santa bring you new LOS-15.1 build.

Based on haggertk last commits and he fixed wifi signal too. Go give him some thanks.
      You can notice some improvments, didnt test every thing.
      Data not working yet.
      New build is up

Changelog :

[2017-12-09]
      - Fix Audio
      - Fix Video
      - Fix RIL (thanks to haggertk & javelinanddart for oss-ril port & nx111 for data fix)
      - Fix Fingerprint
      - Small bug fixes

Not Working :
      - Camera and Flash
      - GPS
      - Sound record
      - Some minor stuff

PS: kltevzw users if SIM not working after reboot rename /system/vendor/lib/libsec-ril.usc.so to /system/vendor/lib/libsec-ril.vzw.so
      i think my changes didn't stick on build

PS2: Will work on camera, GPS and sound recorder this week. any short useful log appreciated, and if you find a device specific bug (not lineage bug) plz report.

PS3: Enjoy testing.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone