Loco, primero lo primero, tienes que hacer la lucha de preguntar en inglés, y ya después en tu idioma.
El rom lo usé hace un año y estaba bien, no puede tener menos defectos que el modernisimo marshmallow que te dejó Samsung.
Además, como que 600?
Dude, first things first. You have to try to at least use a translator and later, if you don't feel like you're gonna be getting across adequately, post in your native tongue.
I used the rom about a year ago and it was good. It can't be worse than outdated marshmallow.
Besides, what do you mean by 600?
Install addonsu-15.1-arm-signed.zip via TWRP and then in the option “Developer”, the item “Superuser Mode”, “For Applications Only” or “For Applications and ADB”.
To do this, we need to enable the “For Developers” settings. To do this, go to the settings and open the “About phone” section.
Scroll down and tap seven times on the “Assembly Number” line. We return to the settings page and see that the “For Developers” item has appeared, open it. If the switch in the title is turned off, we turn it on. Now scroll down and look for the item "Superuser Mode". Tap on it. We choose either "Only for applications" or "For applications and ADB".
And again, click OK, under the threat of using the superuser.
Hi. I'm on this ROM and it's stable except sometimes the SIM card drops and I have no signal. This happens when I boot and sometimes during regular phone operation. I tried to change my network status to LTE only as suggest by some users but then my phone says I have no network connection. I also have reset preferences for Wifi, Bluetooth\, network in settings and reset the SIM card by taking it out and putting it back in with and restarting the phone. Is there a fix to this? Im on the latest baseband G900VVZW2DQL1 on Verizon.
I think 128GB is the official limit, as this was biggest capacity available at the release time of the phone.
But there seems to be some limit, despite the phone supporting exFat. Probably your rom has just no exFat support. Adoptable storage using encrypted Ext4 could also be the culprit.
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.0 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.
@afaneh92 should have working mobile data next time he releases a build. There was a compat patch in his libril import (it wasn't in staging/lineage-15.1 ril-caf yet) -- I told him in PM that I pushed all the related patches to gerrit.