[ROM][8.1.0][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 for klte

Search This thread

lbjgh

Sep 28, 2014
Blue screen of death with Lineage 14 or 15

My Samsung S5 gets a blue screen of death periodically that requires pulling the battery to fix. (pic below)

SM-G900W8

The phone seems to continue to work behind the lock screen.

Is there something I can disable/enable to fix this problem?

tx

My Samsung S5 gets a blue screen of death periodically that requires pulling the battery to fix. (pic below)

SM-G900W8

The phone seems to continue to work behind the lock screen.

Is there something I can disable/enable to fix this problem?

tx
This looks like magnetic cover screen. If you move a magnet on the screen above the recents key it should open.

If you have root, remove "flipflap", it's useless if you don't have a magnetic cover anyway.

If no root, you should be able to disable it under

Settings>Connected devices>Smart cover

Last edited:
Reactions: Sithhy™ and lbjgh

culiacanazo

Saludos, quiero saber qué tan estable es esta rom 15.1 para un S5 SM-G600F. Sirve el lector de huellas? Qué Bugs tiene?
Loco, primero lo primero, tienes que hacer la lucha de preguntar en inglés, y ya después en tu idioma.
El rom lo usé hace un año y estaba bien, no puede tener menos defectos que el modernisimo marshmallow que te dejó Samsung.
Además, como que 600?

Dude, first things first. You have to try to at least use a translator and later, if you don't feel like you're gonna be getting across adequately, post in your native tongue.
I used the rom about a year ago and it was good. It can't be worse than outdated marshmallow.
Besides, what do you mean by 600?

Sent from my Mate 10 Pro using XDA Labs

D

Deleted member 9791669

this one can be root? cuz i tried lineage os 16 but it couldn't be root

IKGapirov

May 22, 2016
Tashkent
this one can be root? cuz i tried lineage os 16 but it couldn't be root

Install addonsu-15.1-arm-signed.zip via TWRP and then in the option “Developer”, the item “Superuser Mode”, “For Applications Only” or “For Applications and ADB”.
To do this, we need to enable the “For Developers” settings. To do this, go to the settings and open the “About phone” section.
Scroll down and tap seven times on the “Assembly Number” line. We return to the settings page and see that the “For Developers” item has appeared, open it. If the switch in the title is turned off, we turn it on. Now scroll down and look for the item "Superuser Mode". Tap on it. We choose either "Only for applications" or "For applications and ADB".
And again, click OK, under the threat of using the superuser.

Last edited:

Droid9684

May 9, 2011
Hi. I'm on this ROM and it's stable except sometimes the SIM card drops and I have no signal. This happens when I boot and sometimes during regular phone operation. I tried to change my network status to LTE only as suggest by some users but then my phone says I have no network connection. I also have reset preferences for Wifi, Bluetooth\, network in settings and reset the SIM card by taking it out and putting it back in with and restarting the phone. Is there a fix to this? Im on the latest baseband G900VVZW2DQL1 on Verizon.

synpax

Sep 12, 2009
I have the T-mobile version of the phone and have an issue: it will not recognize my 400gig SD card. It doesn't seem to acknowledge that it's even inside the phone.

Any help?

Last edited:

lecorbusier

Nov 28, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S5
LG G6
I think 128GB is the official limit, as this was biggest capacity available at the release time of the phone.
But there seems to be some limit, despite the phone supporting exFat. Probably your rom has just no exFat support. Adoptable storage using encrypted Ext4 could also be the culprit.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.0 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :

• Download the latest build
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build
    • Wipe data
    • Reboot

Downloads :
    Review & Instruction video :
    https://youtu.be/Ie6UxhXdD64 thanks to @MikeTheTechSavvy

Reporting Bugs :

• DO NOT Report bugs if you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

Sources :

haggertk
    lineageos team
    list will be updated, tell me if I missed you!
    Changelog:

[2017-12-24]
    - Fix wifi signal strength (thanks to haggertk)
    - Based on latest haggertk commits

[2017-12-18]
    - Updated to android 8.1.0
    - Camera partially fixed
    - Flashlight works

[2017-12-09]
    - Fix Audio
    - Fix Video
    - Fix RIL (thanks to haggertk & javelinanddart for oss-ril port & nx111 for data fix)
    - Fix Fingerprint
    - Small bug fixes

[2017-10-06]
    - Fix Bluetooth
    - Fix NFC
    - Disable strict mode
    - Improve WIFI
    - Small bug fixes

[2017-09-28]
    - initial build
    @afaneh92 should have working mobile data next time he releases a build. There was a compat patch in his libril import (it wasn't in staging/lineage-15.1 ril-caf yet) -- I told him in PM that I pushed all the related patches to gerrit.
    Merry Christmas ???⛄
    Santa bring you new LOS-15.1 build.

Based on haggertk last commits and he fixed wifi signal too. Go give him some thanks.
    You can notice some improvments, didnt test every thing.
    Data not working yet.
    New build is up

Changelog :

[2017-12-09]
    - Fix Audio
    - Fix Video
    - Fix RIL (thanks to haggertk & javelinanddart for oss-ril port & nx111 for data fix)
    - Fix Fingerprint
    - Small bug fixes

Not Working :
    - Camera and Flash
    - GPS
    - Sound record
    - Some minor stuff

PS: kltevzw users if SIM not working after reboot rename /system/vendor/lib/libsec-ril.usc.so to /system/vendor/lib/libsec-ril.vzw.so
    i think my changes didn't stick on build

PS2: Will work on camera, GPS and sound recorder this week. any short useful log appreciated, and if you find a device specific bug (not lineage bug) plz report.

PS3: Enjoy testing.