[ROM][8.1.0][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

alerton123

Aug 27, 2017
screen wakes on / off charge

i have just installed this on my phone and think its really good thanks. the only question i do have is how do i stop the screen waking every time it goes on or off charge? i use wireless charging the tends to go on / off alot overnight so its annoying to have the screen wake up each time. i was using lineage 14 previously and with that the led charge light was on all the time on charge but the screen didnt wake each time.

alerton123

Aug 27, 2017
i have just installed this on my phone and think its really good thanks. the only question i do have is how do i stop the screen waking every time it goes on or off charge? i use wireless charging the tends to go on / off alot overnight so its annoying to have the screen wake up each time. i was using lineage 14 previously and with that the led charge light was on all the time on charge but the screen didnt wake each time.

for now i found an app called 'snoozy charger' that seems to do the job but im sure there should be a way of doing it without using an external app?

jithutty

Dec 28, 2016
Clean flashed this rom so smooth .. loved it :good:

its has bugs.. but thats to be expected now

really looking forward to this rom as my daily driver :)

Nov 21, 2016
How do u use wireless charging though?

Outfield303

Nov 6, 2016
Hey, The Volte is not working even when enhanced lte mode is on. I turned it off and on but it still not working. Apn is set to default. Any help appreciated..
Thanks!

davepmer

Feb 19, 2006
Ok, I dont get it. I can get the source code to build and boot. But my build makes a camera.apk that this build does not have. Yet my cam does not work and this builds does. Well let me make it even more weird, if I install this build, let it boot up till the camera icon shows up. then dirty flash my build without wiping data or cache, my cam works too. Ah what??? what am I doing almost right?

Az Biker

Sr. Mod / RC-RT Committees / Shred'r of MTBs
Staff member
* * * Thread Cleaned * * *

Let's keep the comments on-topic and about this Rom.

Making assumptions about development is not only off-topic, it's rude.

Devs take breaks, take vacations/holidays, and have lives.

Imagine a guy mows your lawn for free for a year. Then, without warning he doesn't mow it for a month, or stops altogether. Are you seriously going to be mad, and trash talk them for no longer mowing your lawn for free? Even if he doesn't give you any warning?

Please be respectful, and grateful for what devs do for us, and be understanding if / when they move on.

Your cooperation is appreciated.

Iamanel

Feb 14, 2017
Hu3
[REQUEST] If possible volume buttons control media volume instead of ring tone. Thanks for evaluating the proposal.

Iamanel

Feb 14, 2017
Hu3
Mod Edit: Non-English quote removed

É uma regra do xda que somente seja falado inglês, da próxima vez use pelo menos o Google translator.

It's a rule of xda to only text in English, next time at least use Google translator.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: pedronc1

alerton123

Aug 27, 2017
been using this for a couple of weeks now and i have to say its brilliant, i did have an issue with the screen going on / off when connecting / disconnecting the charger but im guessing thats a general Oreo issue. its been really stable for me and as i dont use the camera much the video issue doesnt bother me at all. i would recommend anyone to give it a try and if theres any further updates im sure to be giving them a go too. thanks and keep up the good work :)

batata004

Dec 14, 2017
I am facing a difficult problem to solve with this Oero. I already installed magisk and used the magisk hide but I cant still use netflix. I can install netflix but as soon as I open it it says it cant run in my moto g4 plus.

When I checked magisk here is my print -
CV16n0O0KgPMzh7MeEF2F8bfghNUmCXwNQDJp8acd9R6xtTTSMMpRNCNQJrvgNbtepByu_lntulRP8rY4DAr29W412pBylg_jPVHa-y7ja1WoR_OMLQ9QdRirXxvzdMVF1eeNuO3ZeUJAts4Czu2m0cSG6bG4okmDDxHLg52su4Z0SRd6NV9WT38ptcS2mNaYcq6irkbZV-SxHt4GIwtfyhw0hcbZuaiN-sfxnWiKrHfuNdAFq0Fya37dTzuZ8dwWFt5Hnx1SPTUIwr3b5xJVsxlx_IUpkeW9dlov8i7PT8O_FPbUdfc0mv626oEAiIfR6Q2VDt7YdMYgVB33oLse_-fiXLfdMqEvgKNGpvCGe0saq14JWS-v-ae4ucCDyoa9x3aQMd4wr2iHGWh6YMOvhK2BiruffCiBHenlIG_-oGPhovNYlpMxNI19wR9LgUnuUw5S0Hbh6KvVAhAjBYs9zFdDfmM9D15rjzwW1ruHdqCQhIP1p3Nha8A6CvR6vPCOt92f9_LRjCjY8xHwR_3qqtqVbfAsPMnQQ47MvXQN9dUAceQSwku9hWhscu_ldqbWKGKqvxg9ao6-NEmnbBsVC_SjO738QmLBttMqVz_EjtVX5UF4-5FzP0FXGJtiHESWZS5PG5px4Mur5hh86U0WNLf_9AduKe-mJCK=w331-h588-no

You can see ctsProfile is displaying an error message. In Lineage 14.x version using magisk would solve the problem with netflix but with this new version this is not working.

Any idea how to fix this?

Jasnil

Jun 7, 2017
I am facing a difficult problem to solve with this Oero. I already installed magisk and used the magisk hide but I cant still use netflix. I can install netflix but as soon as I open it it says it cant run in my moto g4 plus.

When I checked magisk here is my print -

You can see ctsProfile is displaying an error message. In Lineage 14.x version using magisk would solve the problem with netflix but with this new version this is not working.

Any idea how to fix this?
You need cts profile true for Netflix to run.In this case the problem is with the ROM and not Magisk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    #include "std_disclaimer.h"
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */
    http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F2okPze5.png

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project and CyanogenMod with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS please visit Gerrit Code Review.

What's working
    • Mostly everything except for those mentioned in this list.
    Bugs
    • Permissive SELinux
    • Flashlight and Video recording
    Installation instructions
    • Get ROM and GApps and put it in phone.
    • Boot to recovery mode.
    • Do a factory reset. If you are coming from some previous version of LineageOS itself then this step is optional.
    • Flash ROM, then flash GApps.
    • Reboot. First boot will take time.
    Downloads

Reporting bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.
    Code:
    Phone Informations
    * LineageOS version
    * Gapps version
    What you did:
    * Wipe data: y/n
    * Upgrade from previous official cm build: y/n
    * Restore with titanium backup: y/n
    You're using (if yes write which one) :
    * Task killer
    * Phone cleaner / Battery enhancer apps
    * Non-stock kernel
    * Modified kernel settings
    * Other mods
    Bug info:
    * Last version it worked on
    * Repro steps

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 15.x, ROM for the Moto G4 Plus

Contributors
    Dreamstar, vache, rajatgupta1998, rahulsnair
    Source Code: https://github.com/TeamButter

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Stock N
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Beta Release Date: 2018-11-07

Created 2017-09-14
    Last Updated 2018-11-08
    I have the incoming call crash too, but mine doesn't reboot. If I click close, it just pops back up, but if I ignore it and swipe to answer it still works.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

Also, the Moto E2 now has cameras working. They had the same issue ours has, wonder if anyone knows how to use their fix. I'd look at it myself, but I don't own a computer.
    Camera and FP are already fixed, I will release the next build soon
    Changelog

16th Nov 2017
    Code:
    Updated to 8.0.0_r30 (November Security Patch)
    The crash on incoming calls due to Proximity Silencer has been fixed ( Thanks to Alberto97 )

1th November 2017
    Code:
    Fixed flashlight and Chop Chop gesture
    Fixed an issue crashes on incoming calls
    Updated media configs from CAF
    Lineage Sources Updated

5th October 2017
    Code:
    Camera is working now (Only rear camera video recording is broken)
    Fixed audio (both from speakers and headphones)
    Fingerprint is working now
    Add back FM radio support

14th September 2017
    Code:
    Initial Release
    New build is up
    Changelog
    • Updated to 8.1.0_r4 ( January Security Patch )
    • Fixed GPS
    • Fixed audio playback issue
    • Enabled LPM prediction
    • Enabled aptXHD support

Download Link Updated in OP
    First of all sorry for the delay, had some problem with my device but now it works fine. So without wasting much of the time let's begin.

New build available with May security patches.
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=890278863836285927

Changelog
    • Updated to 8.1.0_r26 ( May Security Patch )
    • LiveDisplay is now working
    • Switched to binderized DRM HAL
    • Oreo blobs update from shamrock
    • Adreno stack update from OSR18H-315 release

And this is a 32-bit build, there's no reason to provide a 64-bit build for 2GB variant until the memory management issue is solved + We do not have full 64-bit blobs as there aren't many 8952 devices around. I will provide 64-bit build once i get some 64-bit blobs.

About Camera
    There isn't nothing I can do currently because I enabled HAL3 ( Thanks to a hint by vache ) and since Motorola still uses the HAL1 features and fixes aren't implemented there. Camera needs new proprietary blobs in order to work correctly. So do not waste time on reporting them.

About SELinux
    Once all the stacks are running the Oreo version I'll switch the SELinux state to enforcing.

Download Link Updated in OP