[ROM][8.1.0][UNOFFICIAL]OmniE

Search This thread

daothanhduy1996

Mar 31, 2012
Hochiminh City
@daothanhduy1996,

Would you be willing/able to merge the following commit on your version of Omni so we can use OOS Camera with HDR working?

https://github.com/mcdachpappe/andr...mmit/d6d5c697a3d730a39f38cf75468c842fb7fef3f7

The reason I ask is that I really like Omni and your changes are great, but I would like to have a fully functional camera. And while GCam mod is great for photos and video but it doesn't (yet I hope) support slow motion.

Thanks in advance!

Ok, will be in next build

RKBD

Jun 20, 2016
koszalin
Honor 7
OnePlus 3
i love this rom so much
smooth and battery friendly and many cool features
thank you dev!
(btw its possible to change that omni logo from green to gray like other settings icons?)

daothanhduy1996

Mar 31, 2012
Hochiminh City
i love this rom so much
smooth and battery friendly and many cool features
thank you dev!
(btw its possible to change that omni logo from green to gray like other settings icons?)

Thanks. All the hard work is done by Omni already :). I just tweak it a lil bit.

Regarding to the icon color, of course I could, but tbh, I don't want to. Since this is omni's signature so I'd respect their decision. Hope you understand :).

Last edited:
Reactions: RKBD

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    * Disclaimer 
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, 
    * or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research 
    * if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you blame me in any way for what happens to your device, I will laugh at you.
    * BOOM! goes the dynamite

Introduction
    This is simply a fork of Omni ROM with some additions to my own taste, but no gimmick, no candy features, etc. I would try to update the ROM at least weekly and no feature request, please.

Additional features
    • Merged with latest Omni changes
    • April 5th security patch
    • Lowered AOD time-out to 3s
    • Substratum temporary work-around (for March security patch)
    • Faster apk installation time
    • Some default Omni apps removed (e.g: Phonograph, MatLog, etc) coz you can always install these from play store
    • Added Input boost
    • [Kernel]: Disable log spammings
    • [Kernel]: Reduce touch latency
    • [Kernel]: Reduce time entering sleep
    • [Kernel]: Fingerprint boost
    • [Kernel] Added and enable USB fast charge by default

Download (Exclusively for Oneplus 3/3T)
    Android File Host link

Notices
    • Gapps: Use latest open gapps
    • TWRP: Use latest official TWRP
    • Firmware: tbh, I don't even know which firmware is on my phone right now

Sources
    The custom repositories can be found at my Github.

Credits

XDA:DevDB Information
    OmniE, ROM for the OnePlus 3

Contributors
    daothanhduy1996
    Source Code: https://github.com/daothanhduy305

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    Based On: Omni

Version Information

Created 2018-04-11
    Last Updated 2018-04-11
    Quick update: no, I'm not dead, and neither is this project =]]. Busy as hell as usual but I hope I can have a breeze of EAS magic soon to test :)
    Have been busy with work and thesis lately. Have gotten some progress w eas but there're still things need to be modified to make it built (and not sure it would boot afterwards, lol). So this update is just another normal build w/o eas yet. :).
    @daothanhduy1996,

Would you be willing/able to merge the following commit on your version of Omni so we can use OOS Camera with HDR working?

https://github.com/mcdachpappe/andr...mmit/d6d5c697a3d730a39f38cf75468c842fb7fef3f7

The reason I ask is that I really like Omni and your changes are great, but I would like to have a fully functional camera. And while GCam mod is great for photos and video but it doesn't (yet I hope) support slow motion.

Thanks in advance!

Ok, will be in next build
    Uploading, should be online within minutes. Built it last week but my work has gone crazy that I have been forgetting to upload lol.