[ROM] [8.1.0] [VINCE] Pixel Experience [AOSP][r26][2018/05/30]

Search This thread

nirob.hoq

Jul 3, 2017
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Hi guys,
I am experiencing finger print reader issue. It is either a hit or miss. Anyone got the same issue?
Also how about the battery life compared to MIUI? For me it is less when compared to MIUI.

Try flashing latest oreo modem. Hope it'll fix fp problem.
Yes, MIUI battery life was good, but with DA kernel you can get a decent battery life.

ajmalvh

Jan 10, 2015
Cochin
Hi guys,
I am experiencing finger print reader issue. It is either a hit or miss. Anyone got the same issue?
Also how about the battery life compared to MIUI? For me it is less when compared to MIUI.

Try flashing latest oreo modem. Hope it'll fix fp problem.
Yes, MIUI battery life was good, but with DA kernel you can get a decent battery life.

I flashed latest oreo modem. It fixed the fingerprint issues. Thank you for your help :)

kpratama24

• Please release first PixelExp Pie 9.0 rom for vince. Whyred & riva already go to Pie.
    I don't get it why people want the latest version of Android while the current one are still supported. Even lollipop is still getting app updates from play store. Maybe this ROM developer don't want to hear people like you (probably) start complaining about issue in pie because of them rushing the releases.

Either use Oreo or build one for yourself if you are not willing to wait.

kaew158

Nov 3, 2015
    I don't get it why people want the latest version of Android while the current one are still supported. Even lollipop is still getting app updates from play store. Maybe this ROM developer don't want to hear people like you (probably) start complaining about issue in pie because of them rushing the releases.

I just telling them to go ahead to next gen of android. If you want people run their device on 5.0 like you. Please tell google. No me. Ok?

kpratama24

• I just telling them to go ahead to next gen of android. If you want people run their device on 5.0 like you. Please tell google. No me. Ok?
    Then it's unnecessary because ROM maintainer know when to release it.

No offense but fyi, I didn't state that I want people to run the lowest version of Android as possible. I said that it still supported so no worry about upgrading. No need to tell Google about it because Google has no business for it.

Oh and btw, my device is running the latest Pie GSI, not 5.0 :)

mani198

Jan 30, 2016
    I'm new for custom ROM. I want know how to flash this ROM. I successfully unlocked my bootloader. I flashed twrp also. In many YouTube channel they are guiding differently.
    Please answer me for 2 questions
    1 should I flash anti roll back dummy file before flashing this ROM
    2 should i want flash latest firmware

I'm using latest stable ROM 9.6.5.0

I'm waiting for good answer ?

kpratama24

• Is everything working fine on Pie GSI? I am waiting for Pixel experience 9.0 but if Pie GSI is fully working then I can install that one.
    Working fine here

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

I'm new for custom ROM. I want know how to flash this ROM. I successfully unlocked my bootloader. I flashed twrp also. In many YouTube channel they are guiding differently.
    Please answer me for 2 questions
    1 should I flash anti roll back dummy file before flashing this ROM
    2 should i want flash latest firmware

I'm using latest stable ROM 9.6.5.0

I'm waiting for good answer ?

1. No you shouldn't
    2. Yes. Flash the latest oreo firmware for better fp recognizing

mani198

Jan 30, 2016
    Working fine here

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

1. No you shouldn't
    Thanks for ur ans

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Working fine here

1. No you shouldn't

Which firmware I should flash stable one or beta one.

kaew158

Nov 3, 2015

Then it's unnecessary because ROM maintainer know when to release it.

No offense but fyi, I didn't state that I want people to run the lowest version of Android as possible. I said that it still supported so no worry about upgrading. No need to tell Google about it because Google has no business for it.

Oh and btw, my device is running the latest Pie GSI, not 5.0 :)

It 's necessary to push them to go ahead. ??? Now your device run on Pie due to you want to go next android too. You did not wait for them to release the first PixelExp Pie rom for vince. That mean you did not care them. You got Pie from other ROM Dev team but I am waiting for them like a "friend". Bye.

kpratama24

• It 's necessary to push them to go ahead. ??? Now your device run on Pie due to you want to go next android too. You did not wait for them to release the first PixelExp Pie rom for vince. That mean you did not care them. You got Pie from other ROM Dev team but I am waiting for them like a "friend". Bye.
    Lol you don't get it bro. You will just annoy the ROM maintainer by pushing them like that. ROM developers don't need your useless replies, they want you to get involved if you want them to go fast.

I do care about ROM development, and that's why I encourage you to not bothering the developers by your "not so useful" replies haha.

Then wait for your "friend" Luiz H a.k.a SanicM2 as the recognized PE develooer for finishing the Pie ROM.
    I bet you didn't even know the real name :(

Reactions: Lazy Rich

mani198

Jan 30, 2016
    Please someone help me
    While entering twrp it's asking mount decrypt data
    Enter password
    I also removed my screen lock
    If I'm skipping that means I'm unable format anything pls help me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      XDA:DevDB Information
      Pixel Experience, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 / 5 Plus

XDA:DevDB Information
      Pixel Experience, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 / 5 Plus

i3OR5Mx.jpg

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Redmi note 5/5 Plus [vince]

What is this?
      Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 8.1

Whats working?
      Wifi
      RIL
      Mobile data
      GPS
      Camera
      Flashlight
      Camcorder
      Bluetooth
      FMRadio
      Fingerprint reader
      Lights
      Sound / vibration
      Facelock

Known issues
      Nothing

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
      Download from Pixel Experience website

Useful files
      Pixel 2016 Live Wallpapers (normal apk)
      Pixel 2017 Live Wallpapers (normal apk)
      AR Stickers for Google Camera (normal apk)

Donate
      Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
      Help with project translation

Telegram channel
      Stay tuned

Contributors
      LuizH007, jhenrique09
      Source Code: github.com/PixelExperience

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
      ROM Firmware Required: Bootloader unlocked and twrp
      Based On: AOSP

Version Information
      Stable Release Date: 2018-05-27

Created 2018-05-27
      Last Updated 2018-05-27

Contributors
      LuizH007, jhenrique09
      ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo

Version Information
      Stable Release Date: 2018-05-30

Created 2018-05-31
      Last Updated 2018-05-30
      Update :
      Pixel experience PIE official rom update will roll out today or tomorrow.
      Stay tuned for update.
      Where is android p 9.0 update please
      other devices have pixel experience pie update but Vince device not have update please i request to
      Update the rom
      Stfu already. If you want the pie badly go make it yourself. Or if you want devs to make it quick, pay them, a lot. You're using their rom for free, so be grateful. They have a life too. Geez kids these day.
      What's you Pie ROM?

Pixel Experience 9.0 :fingers-crossed:
      version: 28.09.2018
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iy38MsQQtepjptmyIAlodPpEzATHvg-p/view
      To everyone who is waiting fo PE Pie. If u want fast phone, flawless browsing, bugless UI and amazing battery life - use MIUI10. Tried tones of custom roms on my Redmi 5 Plus, but MIUI 10 rocks. Awesome performance...
      Thank God I want a buggy phone...
      Why do you come to a devs post and say such things?
      And by the way, MIUI 10 lags more than last update of PE.. I tested it... And for gaming, PE runs PUBG more smoothly than MIUI 10..

I like MIUI 10, but I like to have a choice also...

At least apologize to the dev...