Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Created 2017-09-10
Last Updated 2018-01-01

Attachments

Last edited:

prabhjot368

Oct 1, 2016
AGAIN COPIED ROM JUST A CHANGE IN NAME :confused: WHY YOU GUYS ARE CREATING SO MANY POSTS OF SAME ROMS WITH JUST A CHANGE OF NAME .. IT'S JUST CONFUSING FOR PEOPLES WHO WANT TO USE A NEW CUSTOM ROM .. YOU BRING LINEAGE 15 WITH SAME SPECS AND SAME BUGS .. WHY ? IS IT WORTH POSTING ?

akshat2012

Nov 18, 2015
AGAIN COPIED ROM JUST A CHANGE IN NAME :confused: WHY YOU GUYS ARE CREATING SO MANY POSTS OF SAME ROMS WITH JUST A CHANGE OF NAME .. IT'S JUST CONFUSING FOR PEOPLES WHO WANT TO USE A NEW CUSTOM ROM .. YOU BRING LINEAGE 15 WITH SAME SPECS AND SAME BUGS .. WHY ? IS IT WORTH POSTING ?
Wtf .You here again . I have your solution guess what use stock. The developers are working so hard for making ROM for us and u are saying same **** again . Ffs its better you use stock or dont write **** comments like this . ****ty people everywhere just spoiling clean threads

Ded_Boi

Nov 28, 2015
Dude, each build is done by different dev, not just one.....and the bugs...have patience, oreo aint same as nougat, it has a lot of changea under the hood..and also, we are not forcing you to flash this rom...wanna use? Just flash it and report bugs and logs if possible here...else gtfo

Andy2290

Jan 13, 2016
Thanks a lot to devs for making yunique truely unique by making it one of the first devices to have an oreo custom rom. Love you guys!

prabhjot368

Oct 1, 2016
We can't give you ios
i didn't said that i want ios .. look if you all are developers then your first priority should be fixing bugs right ? but you guys are doing that same work again on a buggy rom .. i know you all are workig hard but just think about this thread ? is it important? because peoples will find the same rom in another thread .. that's what im talking about . i didn't meant to criticize anyone

Reactions: masum110011

Andy2290

Jan 13, 2016
i didn't said that i want ios .. look if you all are developers then your first priority should be fixing bugs right ? but you guys are doing that same work again on a buggy rom .. i know you all are workig hard but just think about this thread ? is it important? because peoples will find the same rom in another thread .. that's what im talking about . i didn't meant to criticize anyone
Dude I told you this earlier and let me be clear to you again. Not every other ROM is same. Some ROM will be feature full and some will be feature less. Some will give performance and some will give better battery and some will try to give you best of both worlds. Roms like AOSPA will give you new features but lineage OS will try to provide a stable kernel and a descent ROM but RR will give you a great deal of customization and some will try to ne like Nexus or Pixel like so understand this. Not all ROMS are the same. People want more roms hence the deveoper provides them. If you don't want to download others then wait for the developers to provide update to ur current ROM

iamsj7

Jul 20, 2017
warangal
can u please clear u r point??
--> This one but you guys are doing that same work again on a buggy rom ??
Who the F. has done this ? before u commnet like this in the public section think about the work done by the developers
and tell me how many devices are running oreo ?? with no bugs
bc every device has bugs for now !!
its the test build i mentioned above and its aosp based rom not los first you should refer wt u r posting or writing.
i posted this rom cz of the love and support of users !
and please try to answer me that which dev is doing that same work again on a buggy rom ?

Maaz Muzammil

Dec 6, 2016
Sikandrabad
can u please clear u r point??
--> This one but you guys are doing that same work again on a buggy rom ??
Who the F. has done this ? before u commnet like this in the public section think about the work done by the developers
and tell me how many devices are running oreo ?? with no bugs
bc every device has bugs for now !!
its the test build i mentioned above and its aosp based rom not los first you should refer wt u r posting or writing.
i posted this rom cz of the love and support of users !
and please try to answer me that which dev is doing that same work again on a buggy rom ?
Leave him bro some give hate most give love
So we concentrate on those who give love and support