[ROM][8.1.0_r11] Pixel Experience [AOSP][LE2/X52X]

Search This thread
May 12, 2018
Over all the rom is pretty good but...

there is one thing keeping me you fulling using it,
The CPU usage is always at 60 to 100% causing to phone to over heat if you can fix that it would be great
i'm on a le s3 X522
please fix that problem.

edan lkr

Sep 23, 2016
there is one thing keeping me you fulling using it,
The CPU usage is always at 60 to 100% causing to phone to over heat if you can fix that it would be great
i'm on a le s3 X522
please fix that problem.

Flash punisher kernel and set big cores to zero. It won't hear up while gaming also.... But while charging it reach up to 44° I don't know why...

May 12, 2018
Flash punisher kernel and set big cores to zero. It won't hear up while gaming also.... But while charging it reach up to 44° I don't know why...
so how do i flash it using twrp and the zip file? if so please link me to it's download page. also in normal use i get temps around 38 to 43° C don't know if that's normal or what

bonsai.14

Aug 21, 2017
PixelExperience has rolled out Generic System Image (treble_gsi).
When are we likely to get Treble support - for Le-2 .
Le2 is unlikely to get treble.

It requires an additional partition with around 1GB free. Only way to obtain that is to repartition /system (3GB free in Le2) which then can be used to create the required partitions. But thats a difficult process and also, seperating vendor files from firmware is tedious.

Dont know if someone is working on it.

GhoshRoy

Oct 19, 2017
I'm using the One Plus camera port. It has slow-motion working and haven't had it crash yet. You'll have to Google it to find the APK, it's on XDA but I don't remember where.

Can you tell the version you are using. I used one, same problem persists

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

Getting can't connect to camera error

Try a different version. I tried numerous ones and finally one worked quite well. I does force closes 8/10 times and switching from back to front and vice-versa lags.
But reopening it fixes the problems and the quality is excellent. Yesterday I shot inside a cave. I goylt excellent results even when using front camera with some sort of flash.

Thanks for this amazing ROM.
My previous ROM suddenly started creating numerous problems with camera and battery. I was about to travel in a couple of hours. Blindly flashed this ROM on the train. All problems were fixed and I got better performance. I applied for transferring my sim to Jio and it got transferred early while I was traveling. Volte works perfectly. Thank you so much. You saved my trip.
9/10

Last edited:

thomas_pt

Jun 3, 2018
camera not working 100%

Very good room. The best so far. I have leeco x527 and the only issue i find is whit camera, my phone its capable of 4K recording and slow motion and its not working, the camera lags and crashs lots of times. the rest works perfect.
( i dont know about infra red never tested)

thx for the room :)

Rajmam

Jun 7, 2018
Mobile network LTE not working in new May update

Mobile network LTE not working. I'm using vodafone. Also is there anyway to maximize battery. I'm not fond of gaming. I just need camera, calling, mobile network and battery backup. Please help me as really need mobile network as lte is written but with cross always done everything but its still not working..

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

My camera app gets crashed many times whenever I try to open it... please find a solution to this problem... thanking you

Rohan the camera always crashed in every nougat rom as well there only one way to get camera working perfectly just install stock rom or rom based on eui. Theres like tons of errors in source that the letv provided. But in this rom the camera is working far much better than other roms.

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

My camera app gets crashed many times whenever I try to open it... please find a solution to this problem... thanking you

Rohan the camera always crashed in every nougat rom as well there only one way to get camera working perfectly just install stock rom or rom based on eui. Theres like tons of errors in source that the letv provided. But in this rom the camera is working far much better than other roms.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone