[ROM][8.1.0_r14] LineageOS 15.1 [DISCONTINUED] [04/03]

Search This thread

sagar.g0809

Jan 20, 2018
Gzosp go edition by Shaikh Arbaaz
What about google servieces fc prpblem...

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

Gzosp go edition by Shaikh Arbaaz
What about google services fc problem...

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

Gzosp wprking perfectly...??
Did u face any force close problem...

vikasrockz

Aug 15, 2015
Mumbai
No FC. U have to flash gzr gapps and ROM. During setup don't connect to any network and skip the Google setup part. U can setup your Google account later. Try it

sagar.g0809

Jan 20, 2018
No FC. U have to flash gzr gapps and ROM. During setup don't connect to any network and skip the Google setup part. U can setup your Google account later. Try it
Will it have future updates...???

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

What about battery...

zCaiioBR

Feb 4, 2018
Pernambuco
RR ROM is the best rom nougat I've ever used ... In customization and performance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180225-171237.png
    Screenshot_20180225-171237.png
    49.8 KB · Views: 313

sak96

Dec 28, 2016
RR ROM is the best rom nougat I've ever used ... In customization and performance.
Lineage is also good. There is wave2wake, which I prefer, it is better than double tap to wake I feel.

Is the gesture typing working on default keyboard?
For gzr or bootlegger ? I am not able to use it , please help

Last edited:

Zepar7

Sep 11, 2017
Lineage is also good. There is wave2wake, which I prefer, it is better than double tap to wake I feel.

Is the gesture typing working on default keyboard?
For gzr or bootlegger ? I am not able to use it , please help
Use google keyboard its too in go version.

Reactions: sak96

Zepar7

Sep 11, 2017
So the gesture typing is not working for you too ?

Did not find gboard for go in plays store. Link
If you are running Android go rom the gboard in playstore is by default go version ... All the apps will be go optimised version by default.

And i am running nougat.

Last edited:

kurtn

Jan 28, 2017
Small town in Bavaria
Has anyone managed to get the built in weather widget to run? I've installed all three providers from extras. The setup says "No weather provider service installed"

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Oops: no offline charging. Device boots into system when plugged in.

Zepar7

Sep 11, 2017
Has anyone managed to get the built in weather widget to run? I've installed all three providers from extras. The setup says "No weather provider service installed"

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Oops: no offline charging. Device boots into system when plugged in.
Yup. All previous problem remains.

Reactions: kurtn

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.0 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Wifi
    • Wifi Hotspot
    • Bluetooth
    • GPS
    • Sensors
    • Video Playback
    • Audio ( Record and Playback )
    • Camera
    • Camcorder (only footej)
    What's not working :

• SELinux is permissive

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot

If you install it with gapps, you may get some force close .. I think it's because of low heap memory ... but just ignore it.
    I recommend that disable/uninstall the Google app for better performance.

Downloads :

Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Credits :
    • @Squid: for working the condor - lineage maintainer
    • Motorola: For providing the Kernel Source Code
    • LineageOS Team

Donations :
    You don't have to but if you want so...

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 15.0, ROM for the Moto E

Contributors
    andersonmendes, Squid
    Source Code:https://github.com/Andersonmendes2016
    ROM OS Version: 8.1.0 Oreo