[ROM][8.1.0_r14] LineageOS 15.1 [DISCONTINUED] [04/03]

Search This thread
Hi Friends,
I had performed clean install of 15.1 Beta ROM on 11-Jan-17, got installed well, found very interesting and good.
Also wanted to share the feedback of shutdown related issue.
The phone when selected to shutdown, shows shutting down, but after shutting, it attempts to power ON of its own & If battery strength is available, it gets power ON again.

else if battery strength is over, still it attempts to get powered ON, but blinks off within seconds.
Thus not getting option to shutdown nor allowing to charge in powered off state.

Many thanks for the wonderful effort of allowing us to enjoy the Google Oreo OS

Thanks and Regards
Hemant Vaswani

Reactions: kurtn

anderson mendes

Jan 29, 2014

Zepar7

Sep 11, 2017
Hello any news regarding Oreo. Will there be further updates or not. Plus mention custom roms you guys are running thanku.

ugupta100

Jun 28, 2015
Hello any news regarding Oreo. Will there be further updates or not. Plus mention custom roms you guys are running thanku.

I think there surely won't be any Android P for condor. There is a chance that condor will get official lineage os oreo or at least it will have a stable oreo rom. Oreo will be the end of condor.☹️

JoaquinIO97

Feb 23, 2017
Hi Anderson mendes
Please can you tell me where can i find the trebuchet 8.1 apk of the latest build that you released for condor?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.0 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Wifi
    • Wifi Hotspot
    • Bluetooth
    • GPS
    • Sensors
    • Video Playback
    • Audio ( Record and Playback )
    • Camera
    • Camcorder (only footej)
    What's not working :

• SELinux is permissive

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot

If you install it with gapps, you may get some force close .. I think it's because of low heap memory ... but just ignore it.
    I recommend that disable/uninstall the Google app for better performance.

Downloads :

Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Credits :
    • @Squid: for working the condor - lineage maintainer
    • Motorola: For providing the Kernel Source Code
    • LineageOS Team

Donations :
    You don't have to but if you want so...

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 15.0, ROM for the Moto E

Contributors
    andersonmendes, Squid
    Source Code:https://github.com/Andersonmendes2016
    ROM OS Version: 8.1.0 Oreo