[ROM][8.1.0_r18][UNOFFICIAL] CypherOS 6.0.0 - Parfait [AOSP]

sapo_joe

Oct 4, 2016
I'm using the Evolution kernel, and by the way no root. It is posible to root the rom without losing the functions of the kernel ? I need to root to use kernel adiutor, but I don't want to lose the kernel ?

And congrats to the dev, is the smoothest Oreo aosp rom I tested. No lags, no bugs, all apps open with speed. Even Instagram, or Edge browser :D
Root doesn't hurt the kernel abilities... Just see the better option for the ROM you're using. Magisk for also based ones and lineage root for lineage based ones...

Oshmar

Aug 19, 2016
Rio de Janeiro
Today I tested this rom, I really liked it, I hope it has new updates .. really is a perfect rom:victory:
The Cypher 6.0 is a wonderful rom, has a nice and unique design, is my favorite drive, has a good battery and the fluidity of the system is unparalleled. Unfortunately the last build was released before it was fixed the HDR mode on the camera and charging off.

Reactions: danapk

sapo_joe

Oct 4, 2016
Think the same. lol
(off)
I got myself a Moto G6 (Ali). Dude, you'd love it. The default Rom is a very pure AOSP 8.0 that runs lightning fast. I highly recommend it.
Of course, sooner or later there'll be custom ROMs for it, but as it works with treble, it's also compatible with those generic ROMs.

But for now I'm loving the default Rom. Very lightweight and looks great.

My old Titan now belongs to my Dad, and as he enjoys watching TV on the phone, I got it back to the default Rom. With him the battery is running for 3 days! Lol :D

Reactions: Andrio

Oshmar

Aug 19, 2016
Rio de Janeiro
(off)
I got myself a Moto G6 (Ali). Dude, you'd love it. The default Rom is a very pure AOSP 8.0 that runs lightning fast. I highly recommend it.
Of course, sooner or later there'll be custom ROMs for it, but as it works with treble, it's also compatible with those generic ROMs.

My old Titan now belongs to my Dad, and as he enjoys watching TV on the phone, I got it back to the default Rom. With him the battery is running for 3 days! Lol :D
[off]
I'm sure it's a good device.
My titan was only for ROM tests until they are definitely finished, since it is no longer my daily device for two weeks, I got the IPhone7 screen change for a good price, but I do not want to undo it when this happens, I'm going to dock, along with the LG E977 and the S3 I9300, because you never know when I'll need it again.:cool:

Reactions: sapo_joe and Andrio

Andrio

Jan 9, 2016
Navi Mumbai
(off)

Why'd you get Moto again?! I am going to try Xiaomi or Oppo next. Bored with Android Ui ?

Reactions: danapk

danapk

Jan 2, 2014
Paraná
(OFF)
Neither of those have official support in Brazil.

Moto G6 is a great phone and not expensive, so far I'm loving it.

Pure Android UI is the only way for me, I'm quite traumatized by Samsung and Asus' custom UIs.
my next gadget will be a oneplus 6 finally..
Obs: i AM brazilian

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

(off)

Best ROMs is aosp..

Reactions: Andrio and sapo_joe

teco10

Oct 3, 2017
Paraná
Hello!
One thing I have to recognize, I kind of avoided this rom as a daily mechanism, because I like customizations, and it's pure.
Besides, I have to take off my hat for @RenanQueiroz, because, actually, I've been wearing it for five days.
All the Oreo roms I tested on my Titan started well, so the frozen apps started, they took too long, sometimes I got mad, it was time I decided to go to the nougat.
Now I've decided to install Cypher, man, the best rom Oreo I've ever tested. I did not see any application freezing, fluid, very good battery, and even without these customizations I like, very beautiful rom.
Congratulations to @RenanQueiroz, this Rom Oreo, sure is the best released for our good old Titan.

hug

toadfan80

Mar 5, 2017
I use Renan's ROMs exclusively on my moto g2. I prefer asop-caf on this device as it has 1gb ram. I'm not sure why you removed the asop night light though, that was great for eye strain at night and I've never had lag or other problems with it.