• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][8.1.0_r26][Discontinued][Treble] Pixel Experience for land [2018/05/28]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

rajeev88in

Nov 6, 2015
Youtube PIP mode not working

All the apps that supports PIP working fine. Only youtube app not working. It may be a bug. Force stop apps are not working. I force stop whatsapp but every time I connect to net it opens.

prabinkrishna.m

Nov 27, 2016
Hi,
I'm using this rom for few weeks. today suddenly my finger print stopped working.. when I tried to add a new finger the finger option is disappeared..

Attachments

• Screenshot_Settings_20180227-221255.png
    Screenshot_Settings_20180227-221255.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 306
Last edited:

SathishKies

Sep 30, 2014
Chennai
This rom has serious network issues my 4G network drops frequently sometimes it totally shuts off & restarts all by its self??

Attachments

• logcat.txt
    22 KB · Views: 12

abhishek2805

Jul 14, 2015
the rom is updated with the series of 8.1.0 but the battery drain is the major issue the total battery life after installation of the rom is 5hr 26 mins
the rom doesnt provides with options to modify the UI and also lags on gaming . Camera is good but you can try ported MIUI camera app for better picture quality. There no pre installed music app in the rom one needs to install it from a third party directory or a ported music application. The rom doe's not support Dolby ATMOS installation.

Reactions: rajeev88in

KRGTM

Jan 6, 2018
Weird: Instagram and Facebook messenger lite aren't connecting to network!
Any solution? Thanks

If you have adblocking enabled in adaway, disable it and login then enable adblocking again.

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

the rom is updated with the series of 8.1.0 but the battery drain is the major issue the total battery life after installation of the rom is 5hr 26 mins
the rom doesnt provides with options to modify the UI and also lags on gaming . Camera is good but you can try ported MIUI camera app for better picture quality. There no pre installed music app in the rom one needs to install it from a third party directory or a ported music application. The rom doe's not support Dolby ATMOS installation.

For dolby atmos you can flash zip file through TWRP, it works fine. There is a zip file which contains dolby atmos, viperfx and sony music app all three in one. Search this thread you will find the link to that file.
Hope it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts