• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][8.1.0_r26][Discontinued][Treble] Pixel Experience for land [2018/05/28]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Subhabrata1999

May 25, 2018
Video calling feature didn't work.

Two days ago I install this rom in my Redmi 3s Prime, but when i was trying the video call to someone it get stopped. Please fix this problem. Except this it was mindblowing and thanks to the developer.

Last edited:

vyshakd675

Dec 19, 2013
fingers crossed

Attachments

• Screenshot_Telegram_X_20180526-031826.jpg
    Screenshot_Telegram_X_20180526-031826.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 448

99saugat

Oct 16, 2015
Hey ! The rom is my favorite. But.... When are you going to update the rom with the fixed video call ? Is it on the way. Would be grateful if you put the latest security patch as well . :)

intrepidus

Nov 26, 2014
Great rom but there are some bugs

The Rom is excellent and is super smooth plus battery backup is great but there are some issues which should be addressed.
Major issue(s):
1. The phone stops charging when the phone is used while being charged(The battery actually stops being charged and starts draining when the phone is used while charging) and the charging rate is slow too.
Minor issues:
2. Some apps are abruptly stopping for eg. current affairs app)
3. The night mode of TheHindu app isn't working
4. The FM radio app's notification card doesn't change the thumbnail of the radio station when the station is changed right from the notification card.

You have done a tremendous job with this custom OS but please bring in an update to address the above issues
Thanks/.. :D

intrepidus

Nov 26, 2014
Recovery mode

How do we go into the recovery mode in this custom rom? Volume up+power button leads to the phone being switched on instead of going into the recovery mode.

And please bring the update. I hope there'll be many new things to look forward too.. :D

mayank..

Dec 13, 2016
How do we go into the recovery mode in this custom rom? Volume up+power button leads to the phone being switched on instead of going into the recovery mode.

And please bring the update. I hope there'll be many new things to look forward too.. :D
You can use power button to direct go to recovery just go to setting and enable advance reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts