[ROM][8.1.0_r26][Discontinued][Treble] Pixel Experience for land [2018/05/28]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Apr 3, 2016
https://xdaforums.com/apps/magisk/official-magisk-v7-universal-systemless-t3473445
Download magisk 14 stable zip. Reboot to recovery after flashing the ROM. Locate the zip and flash it. Done.[/QUOTE
_________
Brother,
I have successfully install magisk 14.6. This issue is coming bcz I hv flash supersu.zip first so by this the stock boot image change. And I cannot flash the magisk. So then I wipe all data and then install custom ROM then magisk then recent app fix. And now it's working fine.

Burva

Aug 9, 2014
Madurai
Redmi Note 8 Pro
_________
Brother,
I have successfully install magisk 14.6. This issue is coming bcz I hv flash supersu.zip first so by this the stock boot image change. And I cannot flash the magisk. So then I wipe all data and then install custom ROM then magisk then recent app fix. And now it's working fine.

Ok bro!! Next time try this,
If you want to switch from SuperSU to magisk - In superSU settings choose "Full unroot" it will restore the stock img.
After that you can flash magisk. You don't need to wipe any data!

andriana936

Jan 11, 2016
Brebes
Can someone share screenshot of mobile network settings? Does it has many options? I want to set my second SIMcard to LTE only.

william.johhn7!

Sep 13, 2015
Ok bro!! Next time try this,
If you want to switch from SuperSU to magisk - In superSU settings choose "Full unroot" it will restore the stock img.
After that you can flash magisk. You don't need to wipe any data!
SuperSU icon doesn't popup in oreo roms as long as I've tried. How do you think we can even access supersu settings?

AVinaSh_S

Nov 30, 2017
Can someone share screenshot of mobile network settings? Does it has many options? I want to set my second SIMcard to LTE only.

Screenshot_20171223-121023.png

Only 3 main ones available .. You can use 4G for LTE.

AVinaSh_S

Nov 30, 2017
Sleekest looking and flawless .. No customization but Google knows best :)

Will keep it as daily driver for few days and update.
@riteshsaxena Thank you for the ROM and hope this is not a one-off build as it is by far the best OREO for LAND :cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

adityaon

Feb 5, 2017
Indore
Lockscreen and to answer calls... It takes a long swipe.. Until it doesn't work.. Sometimes attending a call is mess here...Please fiz this primary bug

Reactions: sairam60

shafeek_muhammed

Dec 28, 2014
Cant call via 1st sim . Only volte is working .. when calling via non-volte sim call couldn't complete .. is there anyone having the same problem ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts