[ROM][8.1.0_r26][Discontinued][Treble] Pixel Experience for land [2018/05/28]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

IIIIIIIII

Dec 23, 2017
Magisk 16 stable from the start page fails to install via TWRP. TWRP says it is corrupted. I downloaded it again using another browser. No joy.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Last edited:

william.johhn7!

Sep 13, 2015
William seriously.. You make me give up..I have been here since a year...I don't want to do this but seriously reloaded ROMs suck...I hope people know that... And something good happen to all these reloaded ROMs..
You want to abuse me? Go on...I won't reciprocate.
Ok i get you. I've been in xda for 7 years. The spirit of xda is experimenting. There were several teams that worked on custom ROMs namely team ghost,team hyper,etc. Some of them left development due to such criticism. Why not let others try out the ROMs and decide for themselves. I agree that difr sources are great in terms of performance. Team reloaded is also trying to work things out. I've been using difrs crdroid for the past week and now I'm in carbon rom official.

Yogi yorker

Dec 5, 2017
Visakhapatnam
How to do that, can you explain more detail?
Thank you for reply :)

Use redwolf treble recovery (it was in 3rd post)
1,Goto recovery settings, enable treble mode and reboot to recovery(must)
2 then flash magisk treble 16.4 zip

recovery settings ss

Attachments

• IMG_20180620_151411.jpg
    IMG_20180620_151411.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 272

dien96

Jun 20, 2018

prashant2198

Aug 2, 2017
I had VoLTE working with the latest treble build, but for somehow could not get the data (on only 4G network) to work, had to go back to miui. If you find any solution, do let me know as well.

Same here buddy. Can't use 4g data on Jio. Volte seems working as calls work. I'll try to find something, else sadly will have to return to Miui. If any Senior Member is hearing please try to help out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts