[ROM][8.1.0_r33][OFFICIAL] Cosmic-OS v3.2 - Universe [huashan] [18.08.18]

Search This thread

X7SHaDe

Mar 17, 2017
Does split screen works on Xperia SP5303 ? Mine says all the time "App does not support split-screen".

It should be working if you remove the lowram line from build.prop, not tested tho

Developer Options has a toggle which says "Force activities to be resizable" which forces all apps to be resizable for multi-window function (split-screen in this case) but the requirement tho is that you are on non-Go User Interface (Disabled Go configuration) to use split screen feature in the recents panel.

The lowram entry on build.prop as said by the OP is the solution to disable Go and switch back to normal user interface. Or you can just flash Low-RAM Property Patcher made by @AdrianDC, it will switch the made whatever the mode you are currently in. (in this case: from Go to normal mode)

Reactions: carlosfelipeaguiar
Jul 6, 2016
Does split screen works on Xperia SP5303 ? Mine says all the time "App does not support split-screen".
I doesn't on nobody's

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

What about notification access? Some in-app links guides me to this page where it says: "This feature is not available on this device."

meysam1712

Jan 23, 2018
hi good afternoon dic1911
I ned root for this rom and In the next update pattern 4X4 better than 3x3.
thanks .

dic1911

Feb 22, 2014
dic1911.github.io
Google Pixel 4a 5G
I know that camcorder isnt working, i just said it to top guy
Why are you so angry?

Considering you didn't even quote the guy when saying something to the guy, it looks like you're just simply ranting.
Also, if you're reasonable enough to think, please read the whole thread at my perspect, then you'll find out why I'm so upset with that kind of reply, by the way camera wasn't even working at the very first unreleased CosmicOS build, I spent times to find out how to make it work with Adrian's code combine with CosmicOS's source, then you all see what we got here, noobs ranting, non-sense feature requests(FYI I do receive some unreasonable PMs).

Anyway, I just want to say, all you noobs are giving me cancer, stop asking non-sense question and expect to be spoonfed, your post will be ignored(at least by me)

Reactions: DahakePL

varioventus

Aug 10, 2014
Thumbs up to dic1911, I back up his attitude. He is so right!
Every ROM topic, starting with Adrian's groundbreaking work on AOSP and Lineage is plagued with stupid remarks and questions. There are 50 stupid no-brain replies for every useful information. All the work of the developers is sunk in sea of ****, thousands of dumbass questions and remarks. This is a TECHNICAL Android forum, this is not the "Let's learn English language for beginners and retards" forum!
I gave up watching and contributing to this forum exactly due to this mass of uselss spam. And I'm not the only one.

DahakePL

Recognized Contributor
Sep 29, 2013
Kalisz
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Considering you didn't even quote the guy when saying something to the guy, it looks like you're just simply ranting.
Also, if you're reasonable enough to think, please read the whole thread at my perspect, then you'll find out why I'm so upset with that kind of reply, by the way camera wasn't even working at the very first unreleased CosmicOS build, I spent times to find out how to make it work with Adrian's code combine with CosmicOS's source, then you all see what we got here, noobs ranting, non-sense feature requests(FYI I do receive some unreasonable PMs).

Anyway, I just want to say, all you noobs are giving me cancer, stop asking non-sense question and expect to be spoonfed, your post will be ignored(at least by me)

Finally someone said something real about the situation, camcorder doesn't work as intended on all of my devices so it's not only a single device related bug. People don't understand that I guess.

Reactions: varioventus

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    9uWLW6a.png

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Cosmic-OS is a Custom ROM based on Android Open Source Project (AOSP) with additional features, performance and battery life improvements.

2ixekRa.png

Based on Android 8.1.0 Release 1

# Recents Screen:
    - Clear All Recents FAB
    - Immersive Recents - Hide apps from recents

# StatusBar:
    - StatusBar Items
    - VOLTE Switch

# Navigation Bar:
    - Navigation Bar Tuner

# Lockscreen:
    - Lockscreen Weather
    - Lockscreen Tuner
    - Lockscreen Media Art
    - Lockscreen Charging
    - Lockscreen Quick Unlock
    - Lockscreen Pin Scramble

# Gestures:
    - Double Tap to sleep Options for StatusBar, Navigation Bar and Lockscreen
    - Flashlight Toggle

# Notifications:
    - Incall Vibration Options

# Quick Settings:
    - Smart Pulldown options
    - QS panel Columns and Rows

# Volume Rocker:
    - Do not Disturb Switch
    - Volume Rocker Music Controls
    - Volume Buttons Swap
    - Volume Rocker Cursor Control
    - Volume Rocker Wake

# Miscellaneous:
    - Extended Restart
    - Dashboard Conditions Toggle
    - Night Mode Options
    - Battery Usage Alerts
    - Wakelock Blocker
    - Alarm Blocker
    - Wake on Plug
    - CPU Info Switch

# Featured Stuffs:
    - Themes Manager
    - Cosmic-OS Wallpapers
    - Cosmic-OS App
    - Adaptive Icons

And many more being added regulary!

BmbVYdG.png

Instructions for flashing:
    Download ROM and GApps.
    Copy ROM and GApps to internal storage.
    Wipe /data, /system and /cache.
    Flash ROM and GApps (And any mods you use)
    Enjoy :p

Instructions for update:
    Download ROM and GApps.
    Copy ROM and GApps to internal storage.
    Flash ROM and GApps (And any mods you use)

Note: First boot and boots after every update can take some time. They may even loop a few times. We do not support custom kernels or mods like MultiROM. If you have an issue, make sure your edits aren't interfering with the issue you're reporting.

uj1kIuX.png

Official Builds | GApps

80jWNpg.png

Device Tree | Kernel | ROM

Credits

-@sagarshah1729(Founder/Lead Developer)
    -@Sid_Sun(Contributor)
    -@Agent_fabulous(Contributor)
    - Nitrogen Project
    - LineageOS
    - AOSCP
    - OmniROM
    - ABC ROM
    - Dirty Unicorns
    - Kabou Zeid for Phonograph

Have a feature request? Don't spam here. Visit our Google Plus community or Telegram group
    Cosmic-OS Official Website:
    Cosmic-OS
    Cosmic-OS Google Plus community:
    G+
    Cosmic-OS Official Telegram group:
    Telegram

Support Us
    Hello, Gracious human! if you like our work, you may support us by donating:
    Paypal
    PayTM

XDA:DevDB Information
    Cosmic-OS for Xperia SP, ROM for the Sony Xperia SP

Contributors
    dic1911
    ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Beta Release Date: 2018-01-29

Created 2018-01-31
    Last Updated 2018-09-21
    Hello guys, the update is uploaded now on the sourceforge folder for huashan!
    Grab it here now!
    @Tossox I think you might want some notification so here's one ;)
    Guys, the first official build is now up!
    Grab it from here(https://sourceforge.net/projects/cosmic-os/files/huashan/) now!

(Friendly reminder: This build is basically the same as the unofficial build, but with "OFFICIAL" tag)
    In case that nobody is awared, that I pushed another update last weekend

Biggest change is that now we have camcorder fixed thanks to Adrian :good: