[ROM][8.1.0_r42][OFFICIAL] Pixel Experience [F2FS][CLANG][Capricorn][2018/08/09]

Search This thread

Amit Kumar21

Jan 19, 2018
New Delhi
Any clue about this .... second sim seems not fully functional to me

Attachments

• Screenshot_Settings_20181117-074001.png
    Screenshot_Settings_20181117-074001.png
    69 KB · Views: 760
Last edited:

Killer9090

Mar 28, 2014
Bełchatów
Could you add snapdragon camera back with video stabilization? It is very useful.

This is Pixel Experience; the ROM is supposed to be as close to one on an original Pixel device as possible - this is why Google Camera is the default camera. Please stop begging for the Snap Camera and just install it yourself if you need it (use the search function - it has already been said in this thread how to do it).

Mar 18, 2016
When I fixed all the stuff. I'm almost there. I hope to upload this week.

I had to add it back due GCam was bootlooping. But I'm planning to add it (the GCam) back later.
Thanks, but I think add both of them is better

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

This is Pixel Experience; the ROM is supposed to be as close to one on an original Pixel device as possible - this is why Google Camera is the default camera. Please stop begging for the Snap Camera and just install it yourself if you need it (use the search function - it has already been said in this thread how to do it).

So may I ask you for a snapdragon camera with working video stabilization? Just as what you said, try first = =

El_Azar

Nov 19, 2018
Good morning,

First of all thak you very much for your work, I LOVE this ROM.

Do you have a date (more or less) to release the last version?

Thank you very much again :)

rmrf

Sep 25, 2011
Hi, the firmware is great, but I do not have sound in the applications, instead of it, a short deaf click and the video plays in 5-10 fps. Help me what to do?

edit-
my fingerprint reader worked after restart, but my device doesnt wanna play any media sound like youtube or spotify. i wonder why

Sound works in my phone by downgrading from latest firmware to the one before 2018/08/09 (build date of the ROM). So maybe give it a try?

ruick

Apr 2, 2014
Hi. Do you guys know how to enable the network traffic monitor on this rom? Or do I need to install xposed to enable it? Been searching for a couple of hours now, 1st time using the rom and I would say I like it. Does not come with stock camera and gallery and I can also disable it if I wanted to use 3rd party. Thumbs up. :good::good::good:

pelegyair

Oct 17, 2012
Thank you for your hard work!
Can anyone please explain me how to install this rom from lineage(8.1). Do i need to install a firmware and afterwards the rom? Is it reversible? Will i be able to install miui if I want?
Thank you!!!!

warface9991

Sep 10, 2016
I flashed this firmware but still videos and sounds don't work: fw_capricorn_miui_MI5SGlobal_8.12.6_9e672980c2_8.0

Sasha2Wer

Jan 23, 2018
no sound

Sound works in my phone by downgrading from latest firmware to the one before 2018/08/09 (build date of the ROM). So maybe give it a try?

Thanks, is there a link to previous versions? Thank you in advance !:) The fact is that I do not really understand all this, so I could not find a link to previous versions. I tried again to install the latest version on Oreo, but still the sound did not appear.

firmanperdi

Oct 18, 2017
Bandung
Hi guys, I have problem with google play apps crashes so often. Even worsen now reboot is not always help.. I can't search apps, always crash right away.

Top Liked Posts