• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[ROM][8.1.0_r48][OFFICIAL] AospExtended ROM V5.8 [DUI]

Davido_96

Aug 17, 2016
On latest V5.6 rom wifi 5GHz don't work. Yes, i wiped dalvik/cache. No custom kernel etc. I just installed latest rom in TWRP and I see only 2,4 GHz wifi.

Last edited:

Siddhesh saraf

Oct 29, 2017
Changelogs are mentioned in the first post(here).

Build link is updated OP as well.

Thank you. Enjoy. :)
Hi thanks for the update. Please help me with the volte problem. Volte is must for me and so the dual sims. I have to swap sims after every reboot to get volte. Please help me with any solution.:crying::crying:

MithunSanthikumar

May 5, 2016
Can someone give me a lock remover.

I updated through system update from aex 5.5

but it did not boot so i restored backup
but now it says my lock pattern is wrong but i have only used one type of pattern in this device all the time.

shabab malik

Feb 10, 2012
New Delhi
Can someone give me a lock remover.

I updated through system update from aex 5.5

but it did not boot so i restored backup
but now it says my lock pattern is wrong but i have only used one type of pattern in this device all the time.
Boot into TWRP and open file manager
Delete the following files inside /data/system

password.key
pattern.key
locksettings.db-wal
locksettings.db-shm
locksettings.db

Don't worry if some of them not there.
Reboot the phone.

MithunSanthikumar

May 5, 2016
Boot into TWRP and open file manager
Delete the following files inside /data/system

password.key
pattern.key
locksettings.db-wal
locksettings.db-shm
locksettings.db

Don't worry if some of them not there.
Reboot the phone.
Thanks it worked.

This is what happened

I was on aex 5.5 and when the update arrived I updated through system updates but after installation, its stuck on black screen with 5-8 seconds vibration and blue notif led.
Now how should I update? @arghyac35

Chillmann

Jul 14, 2012
Thanks it worked.

This is what happened

I was on aex 5.5 and when the update arrived I updated through system updates but after installation, its stuck on black screen with 5-8 seconds vibration and blue notif led.
Now how should I update? @arghyac35
Clean install latest Version. Full wipe in twrp by wiping art/dalvik, cache, data and system partition. Install rom + gapps + (magisk if u want root and magma kernel if u like faster fp-unlock)
Make sure u have not set up a secure lock screen before u wipe. Meaning no pattern nor pin nor password. Set unlock method to swipe or none.

tanzeel.ahmed1306

Jan 16, 2015
For me it installed without any problem. Just installed it using the default updaterr ..i.e through settings . Battery backup has been very good so far . Hardly 2-3% battery drain over night . Will have to test completely . But the RAM. management has been great and the ROM is very smooth .

arghyac35

Jan 30, 2017
Kolkata
On latest V5.6 rom wifi 5GHz don't work. Yes, i wiped dalvik/cache. No custom kernel etc. I just installed latest rom in TWRP and I see only 2,4 GHz wifi.
Do a clean flash. I released the rom after testing this for at least 5days. So, check from ur side then report.

Hi thanks for the update. Please help me with the volte problem. Volte is must for me and so the dual sims. I have to swap sims after every reboot to get volte. Please help me with any solution.:crying::crying:
I would recommend to take OTA update once. Go to stock mm via fastboot method, then do OTA updates till S251 and then flash roms.

manikantamahi

Sep 8, 2017
Bro 5ghz is working fine you need an device which also support 5ghz to see your device their without that pls don't blame developer he is working really hard very big thumbs up for dev:good:

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

Do a clean flash. I released the rom after testing this for at least 5days. So, check from ur side then report.

I would recommend to take OTA update once. Go to stock mm via fastboot method, then do OTA updates till S251 and then flash roms.
Bro 5ghz is working fine you need an device which also support 5ghz to see your device their without that pls don't blame developer he is working really hard very big thumbs up for dev:good:[/QUOTE]

nareshfree

Oct 5, 2017
For me it installed without any problem. Just installed it using the default updaterr ..i.e through settings . Battery backup has been very good so far . Hardly 2-3% battery drain over night . Will have to test completely . But the RAM. management has been great and the ROM is very smooth .
Any news about gcam hdr+?

Kinngk

Apr 10, 2018
Changelogs are mentioned in the first post(here).

Build link is updated in OP as well.

Thank you. Enjoy. :)
Thank you bro for updating this rom every month.
I have just a little concern, 2 days back i switched to cardinal aosp and then pixel experience, both of which claimed to have fp gestures fixed but then after 2-3 reboots they stopped working totally, so i switched back to this rom yesterday where i could flash that file which someone provided to add fp gestures and they have worked fine for me till now.
But now in this update you've added them too, so if they stop then would that file work ?
P.S. i was adding the file here but it's giving me error.

arghyac35

Jan 30, 2017
Kolkata
Thank you bro for updating this rom every month.
I have just a little concern, 2 days back i switched to cardinal aosp and then pixel experience, both of which claimed to have fp gestures fixed but then after 2-3 reboots they stopped working totally, so i switched back to this rom yesterday where i could flash that file which someone provided to add fp gestures and they have worked fine for me till now.
But now in this update you've added them too, so if they stop then would that file work ?
P.S. i was adding the file here but it's giving me error.
First of all fp gestures are working fine out of the box, even after many reboots. I was using many test builds previously with fp gestures working, did dirty flash many times, still fp gestures was fine for me. And, yes u can use that file.

Reactions: Kinngk

venu44

Nov 6, 2017
Chennai
Excellent work Dev. I flashed morning and he is my review. GPS issue is not there anymore. Edge gestures are awesome(Swipe up timing needs a 100ms option). Combine that with button customisation we can get top notch navigation control. Can't comment on battery coz that needs time. Fp gestures writing fine as well. Scrolling issue is still there but I can live with it. All the good stuff from 5.5 remain. New android go and grid recents are not intuitive. I'm still on stock recents. Maybe Android p or miui recents would be better I guess. Header clock is fixed. Everything else is awesome. Thanks a lot.

arghyac35

Jan 30, 2017
Kolkata
Excellent work Dev. I flashed morning and he is my review. GPS issue is not there anymore. Edge gestures are awesome(Swipe up timing needs a 100ms option). Combine that with button customisation we can get top notch navigation control. Can't comment on battery coz that needs time. Fp gestures writing fine as well. Scrolling issue is still there but I can live with it. All the good stuff from 5.5 remain. New android go and grid recents are not intuitive. I'm still on stock recents. Maybe Android p or miui recents would be better I guess. Header clock is fixed. Everything else is awesome. Thanks a lot.
Will try to give a 100ms option on next update. And for scrolling thing, check that u have kept scrolling cache of or not.

Reactions: venu44
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone