[ROM][8.1.0_r50]ViperOS[OFFICIAL][64bits]

Search This thread

ZJRDroid

Jan 24, 2016
download.zjunior06.tech

6hjdrBL.png

This is ViperOS

Disclaimer:
We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone as a result of installing custom roms and/or kernels. you do so at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself.

"This is a user friendly thread. All feature requests will be heard and considered. I am not against anything that doesn't stray too far away from the original idea of the ROM! Helping one another is also encouraged! Please be respectful and you will always be treated the same way, we are all here for a good experience."

About:
We are a Brazilian team, ViperOS aims to bring stability and useful features. If you are looking for a stable ROM with true tested features, minimal bugs and no Lineage bloatwares, then this is the place to be.

Features:

Statusbar

* Traffic indicators
* Statusbar items
* Clock & date
* Battery icon settings
* Carrier label
* Quick settings personalization
* Ticker notifications
* Other statusbar settings

Recents
* Button circle
* Layout recents

Lockscreen
* Custom lockscreen settings
* Lockscreen clock style

System
* Beautiful theme engine
* Navbar enable/disable
* Navbar button layout
* Hardware keys binding
* Hardware keys enable/disable
* Kill app with back button
* Power menu customization
* Fonts selector
* Battery LED

Many other customizations, install and take a look

Download:

AndroidFileHost: Download

GApps:
OpenGapps: OpenGApps

Credits & Thanks:

All ViperOS Team
LineageOS team
And all other open source Devs/Teams I may have missed!

Other links

PetNoire

Sep 7, 2018
Just installed this and poked around a bit. So far it seems like it might be the best ROM I've had. Just hoping its stable

The only issue is, like every other ROM I've ever tried for this phone, the fingerprint doesn't seem to be working

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Downgrading it's not neccesary but you won't be able to use the fingerprint if you install directly from Oreo firmware

I just posted saying the fingerprint isnt working so I'm guessing I did something wrong. What do you have to do for it to work?

mrfrantastic

Sep 23, 2013
I always get FC of Gapps, which normally could be solved with installing the play services apk manually. Since the ROM doesn't ship with a browser and I have no possibility to download the apk i will have to try again tonight when I get home and a usb connection.
I also get a bootloop when I flash Gapps directly after the ROM. If I first boot into the ROM and than go back to twrp I can install Gapps and it boots fine (then obviously the FC starts). I am coming from a treble ROM so this might not be the case for everyone.
Thanks for the ROM - it's great having someone again who builds for our device :)

leonardohenrique10

Dec 13, 2015
Belo Horizonte
ROM is great for daily use, very stable, the only bugs I found is when you enable torch, it delays like 5 sec to activate, and when you disable, systemui crashes. When i tried to enable camera2 API (in build.prop), after reboot all camera apps stops working, so you can't use camera HAL3 features in this ROM. But the ROM is stable for daily use, thank you!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

6hjdrBL.png

This is ViperOS

Disclaimer:
    We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone as a result of installing custom roms and/or kernels. you do so at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself.

"This is a user friendly thread. All feature requests will be heard and considered. I am not against anything that doesn't stray too far away from the original idea of the ROM! Helping one another is also encouraged! Please be respectful and you will always be treated the same way, we are all here for a good experience."

About:
    We are a Brazilian team, ViperOS aims to bring stability and useful features. If you are looking for a stable ROM with true tested features, minimal bugs and no Lineage bloatwares, then this is the place to be.

Features:

Statusbar

* Traffic indicators
    * Statusbar items
    * Clock & date
    * Battery icon settings
    * Carrier label
    * Quick settings personalization
    * Ticker notifications
    * Other statusbar settings

Recents
    * Button circle
    * Layout recents

Lockscreen
    * Custom lockscreen settings
    * Lockscreen clock style

System
    * Beautiful theme engine
    * Navbar enable/disable
    * Navbar button layout
    * Hardware keys binding
    * Hardware keys enable/disable
    * Kill app with back button
    * Power menu customization
    * Fonts selector
    * Battery LED

Many other customizations, install and take a look

Download:

AndroidFileHost: Download

GApps:
    OpenGapps: OpenGApps

Credits & Thanks:

All ViperOS Team
    LineageOS team
    And all other open source Devs/Teams I may have missed!

Other links

Really? I've had 2 moto g5's and one of them got bricked because I flashed a 64bit rom with 32bit recovery, it would boot to android, but then it would keep rebooting every 10 seconds. Yes, this isn't technically a brick, but it made the phone completely unusable. Even restoring to stock and locking bl didn't fix anything. All of this because I didn't read the requirements.

I'm sorry for your "bricked" G5, but are you sure that the problem was made exactly by installing 64bit CustomROM using 32bit TWRP? If yes, I'm also interested in the way you installed it, because each time I tried flashing Oreo CustomROMs on my Moto G5 using 32bit TWRP (I was a noob in that time :D), it threw me one of the errors already mentioned above. Then I realized that 64bit TWRP is necessary.
    Btw, you can find many people in many Oreo CustomROM threads asking for solution for "error 7" or "error 255" during an install. Mostly, their problem is solved by flashing 64bit TWRP.
    New built viperOS 6.1 Android pie released yesterday. It's awesome and stable. try it now. thanks viperOS team.
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/vi...er-cedric-20190208-v6.1-OFFICIAL.zip/download
    Many a thanks for continuing this ROM :victory:
    Is the camera finally fully fixed or do we still need to use FootejCamera for video recording and advanced features of camera?

You no need install third cam app to Record Vídeos or Take Photo, you can use the stock câmera normally