[ROM][8.1.0_r52] LineageOS 15.1 [osprey/merlin] [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

gyarados025

Aug 7, 2017
New Delhi

I also had the same problem , it has to be noted that my phone was 1.5yr old , i followed the following steps:
Flashed stock Rom and checked the battrey on it. Made 2 days full discharge and recharge cycles. Then flashed the LOS and again made 2 days fulldischarge and recharge cycle . It will help to some extent but don't forget that the smartphone is reaching around 3years so battrey will not be that much great. The auto-poweroff is mainly due to the calibration issue it will go after some time

h4x10r

Oct 31, 2018
On lineage 14.1 we can change battery icon etc, on lineage 15.1 we cant :( i dont wanna download gravitybox just for that, rom is stable but i wanna round battery icon
And more important thing: GPS is not working in doors when i change setting to seek signal only on wifi or LTE - LOS 14.1 on the same phone have no problem with GPS signal in dor in same exact location

Last edited:

DanGLES3

Nov 11, 2017
On lineage 14.1 we can change battery icon etc, on lineage 15.1 we cant :( i dont wanna download gravitybox just for that, rom is stable but i wanna round battery icon
And more important thing: GPS is not working in doors when i change setting to seek signal only on wifi or LTE - LOS 14.1 on the same phone have no problem with GPS signal in dor in same exact location
It's not the dev's fault,lineage 15.1 doesn't have custom battery icons,there's nothing the dev can do about it

Sent from my Moto G 2015 using XDA Labs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FzYkSW7S.png

This is only for XT1540, XT1541, XT1542, XT1543, XT1544, XT1548 and XT1550 Also supported Moto G turbo XT1556 and XT1557 Don't try it on anything else.

Hey ,

Welcome to the goodness of Oreo. This topic will be dedicated to our bring up of Oreo for Moto G 2015 /Turbo

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.1.0 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Disclamier:

* Include <std_disclaimer.h>
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

Opengapps Official builds here

What's working?

Camera
    Camcorder
    RIL
    WiFi
    Storage
    4G
    GPS
    Battery LED
    VoLTE
    Offline charging
    Enforcing

What's not working?

Minor Bugs Maybe :angel:

Downloads:

Download (osprey)

Download (merlin)

DONATIONS : Paypal

Credits:
    AOSP
    Open Gapps
    LineageOS
    TheMuppets

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][8.1.0_r52] LineageOS 15.1 [osprey/merlin] [UNOFFICIAL], ROM for the Moto G 2015

Contributors
    althafvly, Alberto97
    Source Code: [url]https://github.com/MOTO-M8916[/URL]

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    Based On: Lineage

Version Information

Created 2017-12-17
    Last Updated 2018-12-10
    10-12-2018
    -Updated from sources

22-11-2018
    -Based on Squid's lineage-15..1 trees
    -Alberto's Stock N Kernel

01-06-2018

-Updated GPS blobs
    -Updated Ril-blobs
    -Updated Media blobs
    -Updated Camera Blobs
    -Updated Fm-radio blobs
    -Updated AptX Blobs
    -Updated IMS blobs
    -Kernel Changed to Hybridx
    -Updated from latest sources
    -Lots of changes

20-05-2018

-May security patch
    -Camcoder fixed
    -Selinux enforcing (Thanks to mati and chil)
    -Whatsapp,instagram fixes (thanks to rahul)
    -Qcom tweaks
    -Some bugs fixes

11-02-2018

-Feb security patch
    -Tried to fix camcorder (need test)
    -Some bug fixes

08-01-2018

-Android 8.1.0_r4
    -bug fixes

17-12-2017

-Initial Build
    New BUILD IS UP

-GPS Fixes .Thanks to @chil360 for the fixes.
    -Battery led Working
    -JUne security patch
    -Trust (New feature by lineage)
    -Fixed lots of stuffs
    -MInor changes
    -etc....
    Pre-Official Oreo Test Build

I've made a LineageOS 15.1 test build using my to-be official device/vendor trees and the official kernel. I want to make sure it's 100% solid before switching official nightlies over. See this post for details: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=78777052&postcount=6000
    New Build is UP

-Selinux enforcing
    -May security patch
    -Updated omx blobs
    -Updated gps to LA.UM.6.5.r1-04000-8x96.0 branch
    -LOS Offline charging
    -CAF Optimisations
    -Lots more....