[ROM] [8.1.0_r52] Pixel Experience [AOSP][UNOFFICIAL][KLTEXX]

Jan 7, 2019
Hi IKGapirov, weel done, it looks great.
it's a shame that S5 has 32bit processor, so it's not possible to use Google Camera.
I have an issue to report: the battery charge won't last more than 1 day, without intensive use.
I have installed a lot of apps, but - of course - they're not all in background execution...
Anyone has the same problem or it maybe would be the battery itself?
However, thanks for all!

IKGapirov

May 22, 2016
Tashkent
I have an issue to report: the battery charge won't last more than 1 day, without intensive use.
I have installed a lot of apps, but - of course - they're not all in background execution...
However, thanks for all!
Hi!
It's not a problem)
I also have a lot of applications (AEX-Oreo), but I always keep the second battery with me :D

Drhedphuk

Oct 10, 2012
Bournemouth
Hi IKGapirov, weel done, it looks great.
it's a shame that S5 has 32bit processor, so it's not possible to use Google Camera.
However, thanks for all!
Welcome to Oreo ? Don't worry, it's not anything wrong with your device or Rom, all Oreo ROMs suck battery.

kattt

Mar 24, 2007
All work perfectly but battery charges very slowly, with 450mA. My charger is original.
After 2 times charges normaly.
Great job. Thanks

Last edited:

themms63

Dec 20, 2017
Hello Dev. @IKGapirov. Thanks for this wonderful ROM. I have been unable to install magisk on this ROM. I flashed latest Magisk 18.1 in TWRP successfully, but in Magisk manager 7.0, it say Magisk not installed. I am running the 20181230 build. Is there any way I can install magisk? Thanks for your help as always.

IKGapirov

May 22, 2016
Tashkent
Hello Dev. @IKGapirov. Thanks for this wonderful ROM. I have been unable to install magisk on this ROM. I flashed latest Magisk 18.1 in TWRP successfully, but in Magisk manager 7.0, it say Magisk not installed. I am running the 20181230 build. Is there any way I can install magisk? Thanks for your help as always.
Hi!
Try install separately Latest Magisk Manager and if that doesn't work, try writing in this thread.

Reactions: themms63

KazuDante

Sep 6, 2015
Port-Au-Prince
latest magisk have to be installed after you first flash the rom , once you finish initial setup reboot into twrp then flash magisk , when back into the rom manually install magisk manager , since magisk wont auto-install the manager when the zip is flashed in twrp

acecom

Dec 8, 2009
Try opening your eyes to start with. It's on the first page. I'll give you a clue, it's in yellow text.
I See the yellow Text and github link
"Source code: https://github.com/PixelExperience"
I think on github but the corresponding download is not. sorry. Unfortunately I do not know about github.