Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Karthick Chandran

Mar 23, 2014
Chennai
@siva1234, @Bharath Raju
@alwynnadar, @mohit sethi @teja.k
And without you karate/karatep were impossible:- @karthick mostwanted

First of all stop getting triggered for pie posts. If you can't report unrelated offtopic posts atleast avoid them don't make it grow again and again & finally you will be the only reason to abandon the pie release so don't make such scenarios and screw yourself

This thread is for 15.1 and must discuss only about it either it is a bug or feature requests or anything related.
& Most of the other devs already sold or lost their devices.

magaedy

Jan 15, 2014
First of all stop getting triggered for pie posts. If you can't report unrelated offtopic posts atleast avoid them don't make it grow again and again & finally you will be the only reason to abandon the pie release so don't make such scenarios and screw yourself

This thread is for 15.1 and must discuss only about it either it is a bug or feature requests or anything related.
& Most of the other devs already sold or lost their devices.

It's better to write that on OP to clear for everyone

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Lineage Os 16 please k6 note and k6 power

it's better to improve LOS 15.1 than getting crash and buggy pie rom and start again from the begining

rizwan.mhd.73

Jun 30, 2014
Just flash latest stock ROM (7.0) by using QFIL.
Then flash latest build.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Also GApps.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Yes, If you are on stock firmware (Not installed any Custom ROM)
Thanks bro, will try that.

arunassain

Jun 17, 2015
chennai
I am getting an issue that when there's no signal on my device the date and time automatically gets wrong when device is rebooted.
As soon I get my signal back the date and time gets correct but the issue is reproduced when I reboot my device without signal.
It's basic thing for everyone bcz time zone uses ur network time so when no signal it will show incorrect time only please don't spam thread with this kind of things

Serkan48

Apr 22, 2018
Forget about pie.
Developer is not in a mood to make pie as his PC is broken.
Ask any other Developers.

Get well soon :(

---------- Post added at 06:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

No pie for you :)

Thank you very much thanks for your help :). If you can do lineageos 16 or miui rom it would be great, if you can't do it, you're right :). k6 note and k6 power

D

Deleted member 9071371

I'm having issue while installing magisk, it's saying vendor image mismatched and then no service network. Any help advice what I'm doing wrong?
Try to Format Data (It will delete all your data so perform a backup)
Then flash Latest Build of this ROM and G-Apps too.
Now flash magisk.
Hope it works.

---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 AM ----------

I'm having issue while installing magisk, it's saying vendor image mismatched and then no service network. Any help advice what I'm doing wrong?
Also try reflashing the latest build without wiping anything.

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 AM ----------

When I'm playing, the audio gets stuck, it's lagged, I've tried everything. pls help
If you have tried everything then try flashing the stock firmware through QFIL tool then flash latest LOS15.1 build.

sbelsare2

Jul 13, 2016
Xiaomi Poco X2
Try to Format Data (It will delete all your data so perform a backup)
Then flash Latest Build of this ROM and G-Apps too.
Now flash magisk.
Hope it works.

---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 AM ----------

Also try reflashing the latest build without wiping anything.

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 AM ----------

If you have tried everything then try flashing the stock firmware through QFIL tool then flash latest LOS15.1 build.
Much appreciated.

D

Deleted member 9071371

@karthick mostwanted
Why does in about section of settings it shows Android Security Patch - December 2018?:confused:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190218-212225_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20190218-212225_Settings.png
    111.8 KB · Views: 605
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1200px-Lineage_OS_Logo.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    • EGL
    • Encryption
    • Camera
    • RIL (IMS, Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • LED
    • GPS

Known issues:
    None

Features:
    • Gestures
    • Keydisabler

Report bugs:
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    • Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

DO NO POST BUGS WITHOUT LOGS AND PROPER STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE ISSUE

DO NO POST BUGS IF YOU ARE USING CUSTOM KERNEL or ANY MODULE

Follow Instructions Carefully otherwise you will get error :
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Wipe cache, dalvic cache, system, data
    • Flash ROM & Gapps arm64 together
    • Done-Reboot Now
    • Enjoy the clean rom

Downloads :
    ROM:
    All the k33*** variants = karate
    K6/Power (karate) older builds
    K6/Power (karate)

All the k53*** variants = karatep
    K6 Note/Plus (karatep) older builds
    K6 Note/Plus (karatep)

Source code:
    ROM: https://github.com/lineageos/android
    KERNEL: https://github.com/karthick111/android_kernel_lenovo_msm8937

Our telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEPrej6nmzca5GK_fw

Don't forget to press thanks

DONATIONS:
    Please Consider to donate if you enjoy my work. It will be used for server expenses, Ty
    Paypal donation link: https://paypal.me/karthick111 (do mention device name while donating) PM for any other mode of transaction

XDA:DevDB Information
    Lineage-15.1 for Lenovo k6/Power, ROM for the Lenovo K6 / K6 Power

Contributors
    karthick mostwanted
    ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest stock firmware

Version Information

Created 2017-10-07
    Last Updated 2018-06-22
    New update for K6/Power/Note (karate/p)

CHANGELOGS:
    1. Updated to july 5 security patch
    2. Updated to O audio stack
    3. Updated to O-mr1 blobs
    4. Rebased kernel over lineage qcom_8996
    5. Merged latest caf tag LA.UM.6.6.r1-09400-89xx.0
    6. Switched to selinux enforcing
    7. Supports full HAL3 (gcam
    works without any additional patch)
    NOTE: It doesn't mean that you can discuss about gcam in this thread
    8. Increased zram size to 1GB
    9. Supports Keydisabler now (feature request by one of my friend)
    10. Supports call recording feature

To those YouTubers, share the thread link or we will have to report your work. (Stop eating others works for $)

Don't report about 3rd party apps like gcam mod, if something wrong with the default camera, report else it will be ignored

As usual download links in OP
    K6 note (karatep) builds has been delayed due to server setup.
    Thanks to the testers & contributors

Custom kernels are explicitly unsupported and will cause issues. Also we don't accept bug reports if you have flashed custom kernels/mods

DONATIONS:
    Please Consider to donate if you enjoy my work. It will be used for server expenses, Ty
    Paypal donation link: https://paypal.me/karthick111 (do mention device name while donating) PM for any other mode of transaction
    New update

CHANGELOGS:
    1. Based on android-8.1.0_r15
    2. Rebased kernel to latest oreo caf tag LA.UM.6.6.r1-06500-89xx.0
    3. Audio configs from latest lineage-14.1 (works exact same)
    4. March 5 security patch
    5. Synced with latest lineage sources
    6. Fixed WiFi, hotspot (yes, you can do clean flash now)
    7. Updated blobs from Nokia 6 Oreo
    8. Fixed led while charging (battery led)
    9. More device specific changes

Ignore process system FCS

Don't report about 3rd party apps like gcam mod, if something wrong with the default camera, report else it will be ignored

I use this gapps, working fine for me https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=962187416754462508 (you can use any other which you prefer)

Download links in OP as usual

CHANGELOGS:
    1. Based on android-8.1.0_r43
    2. Updated blobs to OPM1.171019.026 from tissot
    3. Implemented binderized lights HAL
    4. Fixed flickering issues with rotation & 3rd party apps

Clean flash is must for every major releases

Custom kernels are explicitly unsupported and will cause issues. Also we don't accept bug reports if you have flashed custom kernels/mods

DONATIONS:

CHANGELOGS:
    1. Based on android-8.1.0_r30
    2. Fixed in call audio issues, & headset issues which I gave as a fix earlier separately
    3. Rebased kernel again, cleaned many things which results on impact over battery life (Already used by custom kernels before shipping in the ROM)
    4. Moved to open source lights HAL with additional capabilities
    5. Includes ViLTE fixes (Video over LTE)
    6. Synced with latest lineage sources
    7. Includes custom offmode charging animation used by Xiaomi devices
    8. More device specific changes
    9. Added initial set of SEPolicies, still needs rework.

To those YouTubers, share the thread link or we will have to report your work. (Stop eating others works for $)

K6 note (karatep) builds has been rolled out, untested & test at your own risk Tested and ruled out the bugs just flash this boot.img through twrp recovery https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=962339331459002475

DONATIONS: