[ROM][8.1.0_r60] CARBON CR 6.1-NOCT [UNOFFICIAL][KLTEXX]

Search This thread

IKGapirov

May 22, 2016
Tashkent

Fk50Srz.png

CarbonROM is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project. We are dedicated to fast, stable, and feature-filled roms, honesty and communication with our users, and openness with our code. We like frequent builds, with the very latest and greatest hardware support and fixes. We strive to not only provide you with the best rom we can build, but also to give back to the Android community and our fellow developers. For us, this is about creating something we can be proud of and hope you will enjoy.

Please feel free to look, build, and use our code at CarbonROM's GitHub and at CarbonROM Gerrit.

Disclaimer:
While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!

Support:
We spend an astonishing amount of time developing this software. We can't spend much time on XDA as a result, so if you need support, please try the following:

1) Search. Search, search, search. Yes, you. I don't care how unique or important your question is, it's very likely someone has adressed it already. Especially if you're even close to new at this.
2) Read our FAQ, which can be found on our website. Carbon FAQ
3) Ask a question in your device forum. Someone will no doubt try to help you. Warning: this help may come in the form of telling you it's a dumb question that has been asked before. See step 1 - such are the perils of asking questions when you haven't done the research yourself. Android is about helping yourself.
4) Join our Discord server! There, you can connect with other Carbon users and our developers, and you can get quicker responses to your bug reports. The invite link is right below.

We recommend MindTheGApps. OpenGApps should work, but please make sure you clearly mention the gapps you're using when reporting bugs.

Get CarbonROM for KLTE I KLTEDUOS I KLTEDV I KLTEKOR I KLTECHN I KLTEKDI
Join the CarbonROM Discord server
GitHub
Gerrit
Kernel source

Remember, every penny you send to us goes right back into the rom. It's used for hardware, server costs, etc - all the things that help us make Carbon better with every release. Your support means the world to us! If you've enjoyed Carbon, please consider a donation toward this goal. Thank you, and we hope you continue to enjoy Carbon!

Thanks to:
@[B]haggertk[/B] (LineageOS team)

If you like my work, you can support me:cowboy:

SGS 5 Unified Developers Group on Telegram

XDA:DevDB Information
CarbonROM, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S5

Android OS version: 8.1.0_r47
Security patch level: October 2018
Build author: IKGapirov
Source code: https://github.com/CarbonROM
Based On: AOSP + CAF

Version Information

Created 2018-10-13
Last Updated 2018-01-11

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 2,905
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 2,929
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 3,027
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 2,965
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 2,944
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 2,806
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 2,757
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 2,733
Last edited:

VoxiBe

Apr 24, 2017
Installed, i can't wake up my phone with Home button but rom work like charm (battery can be impove ? CarbonROM is renowned to be sooo good on this point ?)

swiftbones74

Mar 13, 2017
Taos New Mexico
Installed, i can't wake up my phone with Home button but rom work like charm (battery can be impove ? CarbonROM is renowned to be sooo good on this point ?)

---HINT--- Anytime you you install a new ROM and you are concerned about battery usage you must wait a very minimum of a day to have the slightest understanding what the battery drain is going to be. A day is going to give you some idea possibly but honestly it's more like 3 days before ROM truly settles into your phone. Asking how to improve battery life on a ROM that you've had on your phone for a few hours doesn't make any sense.

Sent from my kltevzw using XDA Labs

Last edited:

pmduper

G900I

Thank you @IKGapirov for taking your time to build this awesome rom

Installed kltedv effortlessly. Added Mind The Gapps and Magisk
Device operates smooth and responsive as expected.
Everything I need works well.

We are so bloody spoilt for choice with both O & P. Just when I think its okay to settle into my favourite rom another build pops up.
Definitely an addiction :p

Drhedphuk

Oct 10, 2012
Bournemouth
OnePlus 5T
G900I

Thank you @IKGapirov for taking your time to build this awesome rom

Installed kltedv effortlessly. Added Mind The Gapps and Magisk
Device operates smooth and responsive as expected.
Everything I need works well.

We are so bloody spoilt for choice with both O & P. Just when I think its okay to settle into my favourite rom another build pops up.
Definitely an addiction :p
I will second that. I may need to check into rehab! ?

sferalotus

Jan 1, 2014
Just installed it and found that if ambient display is set to always on, lockscreen won't show up using power button or home button. It can only be turned on using fingerprint. Hope OP can look at it. Other than that, LED light is not working when charging but working when notification comes in. Overall, it is very good and stable ROM. I'm gonna use it for my daily driver :good:

Mcha01

May 31, 2016
Just installed it and found that if ambient display is set to always on, lockscreen won't show up using power button or home button. It can only be turned on using fingerprint. Hope OP can look at it. Other than that, LED light is not working when charging but working when notification comes in. Overall, it is very good and stable ROM. I'm gonna use it for my daily driver :good:
Does rotation works for you??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Fk50Srz.png

CarbonROM is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project. We are dedicated to fast, stable, and feature-filled roms, honesty and communication with our users, and openness with our code. We like frequent builds, with the very latest and greatest hardware support and fixes. We strive to not only provide you with the best rom we can build, but also to give back to the Android community and our fellow developers. For us, this is about creating something we can be proud of and hope you will enjoy.

Please feel free to look, build, and use our code at CarbonROM's GitHub and at CarbonROM Gerrit.

Disclaimer:
    While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!

Support:
    We spend an astonishing amount of time developing this software. We can't spend much time on XDA as a result, so if you need support, please try the following:

1) Search. Search, search, search. Yes, you. I don't care how unique or important your question is, it's very likely someone has adressed it already. Especially if you're even close to new at this.
    2) Read our FAQ, which can be found on our website. Carbon FAQ
    3) Ask a question in your device forum. Someone will no doubt try to help you. Warning: this help may come in the form of telling you it's a dumb question that has been asked before. See step 1 - such are the perils of asking questions when you haven't done the research yourself. Android is about helping yourself.
    4) Join our Discord server! There, you can connect with other Carbon users and our developers, and you can get quicker responses to your bug reports. The invite link is right below.

We recommend MindTheGApps. OpenGApps should work, but please make sure you clearly mention the gapps you're using when reporting bugs.

Get CarbonROM for KLTE I KLTEDUOS I KLTEDV I KLTEKOR I KLTECHN I KLTEKDI
    Join the CarbonROM Discord server
    GitHub
    Gerrit
    Kernel source

Remember, every penny you send to us goes right back into the rom. It's used for hardware, server costs, etc - all the things that help us make Carbon better with every release. Your support means the world to us! If you've enjoyed Carbon, please consider a donation toward this goal. Thank you, and we hope you continue to enjoy Carbon!

Thanks to:
    @[B]haggertk[/B] (LineageOS team)

If you like my work, you can support me:cowboy:

SGS 5 Unified Developers Group on Telegram

XDA:DevDB Information
    CarbonROM, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S5

Android OS version: 8.1.0_r47
    Security patch level: October 2018
    Build author: IKGapirov
    Source code: https://github.com/CarbonROM
    Based On: AOSP + CAF

Version Information