[ROM][8.1][EOL] Lineage 15.1 | BETA 2 | Development & Discussion | 26/05/2018

Konstantinosj77

Mar 18, 2012
Athens
Will work on update soon, just reverted the commits mentioned from @galaxyfreak now will look why telephony is crashing, after this will fixed will optimize it more and then its time for release.

Sent from my athene using XDA Labs
Sorry for the delay...
Telephony crashes because i build with Jack server disabled. If you build normally there won't be any problems! :)
@galaxyfreak was right,there aren't many things to release. Actually you can cherry pick most changes from the link he mentioned.

BTW latest manifest I used.

Code:
<!-- EAGLE -->
<project path="device/sony/eagle" name="device-sony-eagle" revision="lineage-15.1" remote="kj77" />
<project path="device/sony/yukon" name="device-sony-yukon" revision="lineage-15.1" remote="kj77" />
<project path="kernel/sony/msm8226" name="android_kernel_sony_msm8226" revision="oreo-test" remote="kj77" />
<project path="vendor/sony" name="vendor-yukon" revision="lineage-15.0" remote="kj77" />
<project path="hardware/sony/timekeep" name="LineageOS/android_hardware_sony_timekeep" />
<project path="external/sony/boringssl-compat" name="LineageOS/android_external_sony_boringssl-compat" />

mantazzo

Feb 3, 2015
Pakruojis
I know this is a long shot, probably, but if everything will go fine... Could you also look into trying to build a new RessRemix? As far as I've heard new versions are based on LOS 15.1 now... And it's just that Lineage now feels a bit too stock after using RessRemix.

Of course, I'm just asking if it would be possible - even LOS updates are good!

Sent from my Xperia M2 Aqua using XDA Labs

leho6694

Sep 22, 2015
Pawłów
I know this is a long shot, probably, but if everything will go fine... Could you also look into trying to build a new RessRemix? As far as I've heard new versions are based on LOS 15.1 now... And it's just that Lineage now feels a bit too stock after using RessRemix.

Of course, I'm just asking if it would be possible - even LOS updates are good!
I m join too this please, request

sgspluss

Oct 27, 2012
sgspluss.github.io
First no request here, for that you have the q&a section.

Second there are an updated version of los 15.1 and 14.1, what will comes up in future dont know...
Thought omni is nice but if there are enoght request for RR then i will build that.
But discuss (+vote) can you do here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/xperia-m2/help/rom-to-t3806936

Last but not least, i think this thread can be closed or do you want let it open @galaxyfreak @Konstantinosj77?

Sent from my athene using XDA Labs

Last edited:

pdalfarra

Mar 21, 2015
Is Telephony reliable?

Hi,
Before trying this Beta 2 on my Xperia M2 2330, I would like to know if Telephony is crashing (as I read it in some posts) or if it's really reliable.

Maybe a Beta 3 soon, or even a RC?

Thanks a lot for the great work done on this: amazing!

JuniorCaesar

Mar 22, 2014
Ankara
Hi,
Before trying this Beta 2 on my Xperia M2 2330, I would like to know if Telephony is crashing (as I read it in some posts) or if it's really reliable.

Maybe a Beta 3 soon, or even a RC?

Thanks a lot for the great work done on this: amazing!
i bet you haven't read the title, EOL means end of the line so this rom isn't going to be updated (for now)

sgspluss is building los15.1 with security patches and has telephony patch, you can find it in original android development section of this device

Jaggerjacquez

Sep 30, 2017
i bet you haven't read the title, EOL means end of the line so this rom isn't going to be updated (for now)

sgspluss is building los15.1 with security patches and has telephony patch, you can find it in original android development section of this device
That's some good news u got there. Now I'm gonna check it. Didn't know there's still development going on. Nice

Reactions: JuniorCaesar

pdalfarra

Mar 21, 2015

Thanks :good: : I just installed sgspluss's los15.1: seems to be working fine so far.

Reactions: JuniorCaesar