[ROM][8.1][H870][UNOFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v6.1.0 [21.07.2018]

Search This thread

Sam.1211

Jan 26, 2015
Error 7 when installing latest build..
EDIT: Fixed
Sadly after boot, exfat sdcard will not mount now.

Last edited:

mingo_mgx

Mar 25, 2017
Haarlem
mgx-script.com
New build guys! https://g6-community.rosti.no/downloads/ flash resurrection remix v6 20180311 and the latest test 20 kernel for it
bugs fixed: offlien charging fixed, battery % after restart, mic levels, AOD readded(drains battery though since it isnt using the g6 low powered lcd) and time fixed afterboot so no more 105 days ago last charged! oh and resynced all the rr stuff and device tree from @EvilHowl !
nWEwDtU.jpg

Last edited:

crazyox

Apr 1, 2016
what gcamera port does work well eith this rom? i have tried the last but does not work properly

gataahaythem

Feb 18, 2015
Mahdia
LG V30
Samsung Galaxy S21
I dirty flashed the rom , Google apps kept crashing all the time , reflashed gapps , same thing , so I had to wipe everything and start fresh . Settings up the whole thing again is sooo annoying . What should I do next time when there is a newer release ?
And thanks for your work btw , i really love this rom

Reactions: bl4ckb1rd

crazyox

Apr 1, 2016
I have a problem with Magisk, despite i Grant root access seems that apps can't access super user, do you know how to solve?
Can i use super su instead of Magisk?

Zsolt192015

Dec 14, 2016
Hello people. When i had the Note 4 i used the RR rom but i had few problems: (1) during charge it was very hot (2) under load it was always hot, much hotter than the stock rom (3) the audio sounded "boosted" by higher gain level which caused crackles on max volume (speaker, jack) , the microphone was way too loud for people during normal phone call but very low with WhatsApp.
Someone has these problems with this G6 rom?

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBoruwek

TheBoruwek

Mar 13, 2018
Warsaw
Thanks Gmobilize for a great ROM. The only issues is the phone is getting really hot during using and charging and unlocking the screen sometimes takes 10+ seconds (Disabled pocket detection and Ambient Display). Any suggestions how to solve these issues? Other than that amazing work ;)

dom133

Mar 4, 2016
Has anyone had a problem in a distorted voice from the microphone during a telephone conversation?

Wysłane z mojego LG-h870 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Top Liked Posts