[ROM][8.1]LiquidRemix[v9.1.5][OFFICIAL][09/15/18]

Search This thread

DroidShift79

Sep 11, 2012
Frankfurt am Main
Not sure if it's just me but after downloading and installing the spectrum app my phone didn't go in to deep sleep anymore.
Uninstalled it and instantly got deep sleep back.

I have flashed latest smurf kernel flex edition on top of the Rom and I have no issues with deep sleep and the balanced profile in spectrum.

Is there any way to modify the scrolling speed so it's the same as stock?

Not sure if that's what you are looking for, but you can reduce animationspeed in the developer Settings.

Does this rom have oos cam?

Yes

Reactions: Harsh Keswani

Blackcrx

Mar 8, 2012
Same for me on this ROM with radioactive kernel
I'm on radioactive kernel as well
Sounds like it's radioactive kernel related since the other post mentioned that smurf kernel works fine.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Install open gapps failed with ERROR 64. Could you help me?
Did you reboot to recovery after flashing ROM and twrp?
Did you made Sure you downloaded the ARM64 Version?
I installed the arm (not 64) version before by accident and didn't get any errors.

HannibalLecter

May 12, 2016
guys the changelog mentions OP like navigation gestures.
So, do the gestures work as well as in OOS? or not so well?
people who liked them in stock OOS (Like me, I love it.. probably google should have done this instead of their pill with a stupid back button)
I tried a custom ROM and even bought an app Oneplus gestures
but It didnt work as well as stock OP gestures. Hence need your help and advice.
thanks

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Yeah, I did that prior to flashing 5.1.11, but it doesn't matter -- OP6 is an encrypted device by default. You can have the absence of any fingerprint, pin, pattern, or password protection and if you look at system under settings, it will still say encrypted. However, the removing any lockscreen security prior to flashing 5.1.11 may have allowed the fastboot boot twrp injection to see my internal sd and therefore allowed my nandroid restore of an Aug ROM.

Incidentally, 5.1.11 was released in August, but it still uses the July security patch.
glad that you got it working. I experienced the same problem and I posted in on the unofficial twrp thread.
The solution was simple:
You had to Format Data in Wipe settings on twrp. The button on the right of Advanced wipe where you have to type 'Yes' to Format Data.
Because of the security patch issue/mismatch between ROMs, Data partition had to be formatted.
Also, since Oneplus6 does not have a separate recovery partition (stupid OP) (because of A/B slot system) like ALL previous phones used to have, recovery is associated to the kernel and enabling MTP mode on recovery causes kernel panic.
Hence, you cannot transfer files in twrp like you can on ALL other phones (uggghhh).
You need to adb push the files first using CMD prompt/terminal and then flash from twrp.

ajsmsg78

guys the changelog mentions OP like navigation gestures.
So, do the gestures work as well as in OOS? or not so well?
people who liked them in stock OOS (Like me, I love it.. probably google should have done this instead of their pill with a stupid back button)
I tried a custom ROM and even bought an app Oneplus gestures
but It didnt work as well as stock OP gestures. Hence need your help and advice.
thanks

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

glad that you got it working. I experienced the same problem and I posted in on the unofficial twrp thread.
The solution was simple:
You had to Format Data in Wipe settings on twrp. The button on the right of Advanced wipe where you have to type 'Yes' to Format Data.
Because of the security patch issue/mismatch between ROMs, Data partition had to be formatted.
Also, since Oneplus6 does not have a separate recovery partition (stupid OP) (because of A/B slot system) like ALL previous phones used to have, recovery is associated to the kernel and enabling MTP mode on recovery causes kernel panic.
Hence, you cannot transfer files in twrp like you can on ALL other phones (uggghhh).
You need to adb push the files first using CMD prompt/terminal and then flash from twrp.

The OnePlus gestures don't work that well on any AOSP/Lineage Custom right now. The way to get them working well is to enable them in the settings of your custom rom and install the app called OnePlus Gestures and run both the stock Gestures and the OnePlus Gestures app together, then the gestures work well.

saintxseiya

Jul 3, 2008
Hi mates,

the installation procedue says, not to delete internal storage? If i want a clean install, why shouldn't I do this? Found no explanation.

fxz

Dec 5, 2017
Manchester
Help please asap

askT2Y7.png

cw8dKEK.png

Welcome to LIQUIDREMIX! LiquidRemix is a New age mix of all the best ROMs of today with added essence from the older days. Android 8.1 project based from the old lead dev of LiquidSmooth, Liquid0624, along with VenkatVV, and community contributors! All features are open source and will stay that way as the community is the most important thing to our project! We enjoy bringing the Android community these ROMs and Kernels for OnePlus 6; we sincerely hope that you can all enjoy the ROMs as much as we enjoy bringing them to you.

Our Android Development Team is very end user oriented; we care about what you want and bringing it to you. We do as much as we can to keep our users happy while primarily focusing the aims on stability, speed, optimizations, other additions and features that complement the ROMs as well as some frequently requested user add-ons.

Have any questions, comments or concerns? We would love to hear from you and keep our users happy, improve where possible when criticized or when bugs are found. Please; let us know on either XDA or Telegram (Our team checks telegram much more often and in live time, also many people including other users often are willing to help provide support.) Without all of you; we wouldn’t be a team or a community. Together YOU ALL are the family that keeps Android Development alive!

Feel free to join our Telegram Chat! Click Here

Please support us and donate to LiquidRemix

oASCEIU.png

Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */
While our ROMs and kernels are tested prior to release for stability, to help prevent any major problems, the following is just a disclosure. Using any rooted features, ROMs or modifications, is at your own risk. We are not to be held responsible for any damages that may be encountered or any warranties voided by rooting a device etc...

rfQlBVv.png

ROM - Download Here
Open Gapps - Download Open Gapps

DywN3RR.png

Recommended Clean Flash:
1. Go to Recovery "Wipe"
2. Factory Reset
3. Advanced Wipe
4. Dalvik/Art Cache, System, Data and Cache ONLY!! DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE
5. Swipe to Wipe
6. Flash Rom and TWRP Installer
7. Reboot to recovery
8. Install lastest open gapps and then magisk
9. Reboot and Enjoy!

Md3wtO5.png

ROM - LiquidRemix
Devices - LiquidRemix-Devices
Kernel - Kernel Source

EZUbgNl.png

Abc Rom
AICP
BenzoRom
Dabug123
DirtyUnicorns
Eliminater
Google (For AOSP)
GZOSP
Jayrod (Graphics)
Lineage OS (Rom Base)
Liquidzgrl (Graphics)
Nitrogen OS
OmniROM
Pappschlumpf (Kernel)
Screwd AOSP
Substratum
ValidusOS

XDA:DevDB Information
LiquidRemix, ROM for the OnePlus 6

Contributors
liquid0624, VenkatVV
Source Code: https://github.com/LiquidRemix

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: OP6 v5.1.9
Based On: AOSP and LineageOS

Version Information
Current Stable Version: v9.1.4
Stable Release Date: 2018-08-12

Created 2018-08-10
Last Updated 2018-08-12

I installed it and i was restoring from cloud and it was stuck on 7/something so i restarted and now it just says android is starting :(

BoOsT

Jan 6, 2008
Southeast Missouri
Hi mates,

the installation procedue says, not to delete internal storage? If i want a clean install, why shouldn't I do this? Found no explanation.
Because when you delete internal storeage you will lose everything. If you backup everything to pc. Pictures, dowloads and all that then your fine. But when you wipe internal storeage you won't have anything to install it will delete it. You will have to push it back to the phone to install it.

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Welcome to LIQUIDREMIX! LiquidRemix is a New age mix of all the best ROMs of today with added essence from the older days. Android 8.1 [/b] project based from the old lead dev of LiquidSmooth, Liquid0624, along with VenkatVV, and community contributors! All features are open source and will stay that way as the community is the most important thing to our project! We enjoy bringing the Android community these ROMs and Kernels for OnePlus 6; we sincerely hope that you can all enjoy the ROMs as much as we enjoy bringing them to you.

Our Android Development Team is very end user oriented; we care about what you want and bringing it to you. We do as much as we can to keep our users happy while primarily focusing the aims on stability, speed, optimizations, other additions and features that complement the ROMs as well as some frequently requested user add-ons.

Have any questions, comments or concerns? We would love to hear from you and keep our users happy, improve where possible when criticized or when bugs are found. Please; let us know on either XDA or Telegram (Our team checks telegram much more often and in live time, also many people including other users often are willing to help provide support.) Without all of you; we wouldn’t be a team or a community. Together YOU ALL are the family that keeps Android Development alive!

I installed it and i was restoring from cloud and it was stuck on 7/something so i restarted and now it just says android is starting :(

Reboot to recovery and dirty flash rom and gapps. See if that fixes it.

Reactions: saintxseiya

saintxseiya

Jul 3, 2008
Because when you delete internal storeage you will lose everything. If you backup everything to pc. Pictures, dowloads and all that then your fine. But when you wipe internal storeage you won't have anything to install it will delete it. You will have to push it back to the phone to install it.

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Reboot to recovery and dirty flash rom and gapps. See if that fixes it.

Ah ok thnx, this is misleading then.

Should be explained in the op. I thought it would do harm and I will have to do the unbrick procedure.

Thnx for explaining

Reactions: BoOsT

PeterGuru

Mar 23, 2008
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Force Close App not working ...

One feature that I use often, and I try to always have on my device, is a Force Close App feature, otherwise called a Kill App Back Button.

This used to be standard on CM ROMs, but not anymore.

However, I also know that if you use Smartbar navigation mode, you can program the buttons to do virtually anything, including the Force Close feature. Sadly, though, this individual feature does not work. After I set it up and press the appropriate button, whether it be single-click, double-click, or long press, nothing happens.

Any way to get this to work?

Thanks,
Peter

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    askT2Y7.png

cw8dKEK.png

Welcome to LIQUIDREMIX! LiquidRemix is a New age mix of all the best ROMs of today with added essence from the older days. Android 8.1 project based from the old lead dev of LiquidSmooth, Liquid0624, along with VenkatVV, and community contributors! All features are open source and will stay that way as the community is the most important thing to our project! We enjoy bringing the Android community these ROMs and Kernels for OnePlus 6; we sincerely hope that you can all enjoy the ROMs as much as we enjoy bringing them to you.

oASCEIU.png

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */
    While our ROMs and kernels are tested prior to release for stability, to help prevent any major problems, the following is just a disclosure. Using any rooted features, ROMs or modifications, is at your own risk. We are not to be held responsible for any damages that may be encountered or any warranties voided by rooting a device etc...

rfQlBVv.png

ROM - Download Here
    Open Gapps - Download Open Gapps

DywN3RR.png

Recommended Clean Flash:
    1. Go to Recovery "Wipe"
    2. Factory Reset
    3. Advanced Wipe
    4. Dalvik/Art Cache, System, Data and Cache ONLY!! DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE
    5. Swipe to Wipe
    6. Flash Rom and TWRP Installer
    7. Reboot to recovery
    8. Install lastest open gapps and then magisk
    9. Reboot and Enjoy!

Md3wtO5.png

ROM - LiquidRemix
    Devices - LiquidRemix-Devices
    Kernel - Kernel Source

EZUbgNl.png

Abc Rom
    AICP
    BenzoRom
    Dabug123
    DirtyUnicorns
    Eliminater
    Google (For AOSP)
    GZOSP
    Jayrod (Graphics)
    Lineage OS (Rom Base)
    Liquidzgrl (Graphics)
    Nitrogen OS
    OmniROM
    Pappschlumpf (Kernel)
    Screwd AOSP
    Substratum
    ValidusOS

XDA:DevDB Information
    LiquidRemix, ROM for the OnePlus 6

Contributors
    liquid0624, VenkatVV
    Source Code: https://github.com/LiquidRemix

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: OP6 v5.1.9
    Based On: AOSP and LineageOS

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v9.1.5
    Stable Release Date: 2018-09-15

Created 2018-08-10
    Last Updated 2018-09-15
    ky5sZz7.png

Liquid Remix v9.1
    • New may security update (OPM2.171019.029.B1)
    • Rebased ROM from aosp with miniumal lineage
    • New sliding tabs interface in liquid lounge
    • New default liquid remix dark default wallapaper
    • Updated default launcher to dark pixel launcher
    • Updated device trees and vendor from lineage
    • Google camera portrait mode, hdr+ and dot fixes
    • Pixel2Mod-Arnova8G2-V7.9 google camera (color fix)
    • Singularity v1.05 kernel upstreamed to v4.4.131
    • Kernel is built using latest aosp clang v7.0.2
    • Disable bluetooth from enabled on first boot
    • Added music tile to available quick settings
    • Added theme color to available quick settings
    • Added smart pixel to available quick settings
    • Fixed xposed framework mods and zarchiver app
    • Optimized scrolling performance and animation
    • Fixed toast notification layout and color bug
    • Fixed sim color picker in mobile sim settings
    • Moved volume rocker options to sound settings
    • New fruity pebbles themes in display settings
    • New font options available in display settings
    • Theme recents FAB and membar with active color
    • New liquid information in about phone settings
    • Per-app data and wifi restrictions in settings
    • Added ROM changelog to about phone in settings
    • Added smart pixels options to display settings
    • Force pre-O apps to use full screen aspect ratio
    • Added serveral system font types to font manager
    • Moved ambient ticker options to display settings
    • Fling reset and save to nav bar settings (lounge)
    • Added hide items to lock screen settings (lounge)
    • Added pulse lava lamp to nav bar settings (lounge)
    • Night light default to medium brightness (display)
    • Added toast icon to notification settings (lounge)
    • Added icon pack support to recent settings (lounge)
    • Moved hardware buttons to nav bar settings (lounge)
    • Added hide indicator to lock screen settings (lounge)
    • Added hide lock icon to lock screen settings (lounge)
    • Added hide status bar to lock screen settings (lounge)
    • Added wake and unlock to lock screen settings (lounge)
    • Increased suspend actions delay to use minutes (lounge)
    • Added 4G instead of LTE to status bar settings (lounge)
    • Rearranged and organized liquid lounge settings (lounge)
    • Cleaned up a lot of strings and grammar mistakes (lounge)
    • Added disable data indicator to status bar settings (lounge)
    • Added disable running services icon to quick settings (lounge)
    • Added disable roaming indicator to status bar settings (lounge)

Liquid Remix v9.1.1
    • New june security update (OPM2.171026.006.C1)
    • Frameworks base bug fixes and security updates
    • Singularity v1.0.12 kernel upstreamed to v4.4.136
    • Updated device trees and vendor from aex and lineage
    • Added jelly browser and eleven music player to build
    • Pixel2Mod-Arnova8G2-V7.9.9 google camera (color fix)
    • Added omni switch style to recent settings (lounge)
    • Added slim recents style to recent settings (lounge)
    • Added disable wallpaper to recents settings (lounge)
    • Added audio visualizer to lock screen settings (lounge)
    • Added disable wallpaper tint to power menu settings (lounge)
    • Added clock and date styles to lock screen settings (lounge)
    • Added disable wallpaper tint to lock screen settings (lounge)
    • Added disable wallpaper tint to notification settings (lounge)
    • Added liquid remix ota updates to about phone (settings)
    • Added changelog and gapps to liquid remix ota (settings)

Liquid Remix v9.1.2
    • New june security update (OPM2.171026.006.C1)
    • Singularity v1.0.16 kernel upstreamed to v4.4.138
    • Uses the latest official oos updated firmware v5.1.3
    • Pixel2Mod-Arnova8G2-V8.0 google camera (color fix)
    • Remove lounge unused imports and content resolvers
    • Added power menu ripple effects and menu scrolling
    • Added rounded recent cards when using aosp recents
    • Added screen record and its quick tile enhancements
    • Show center clock when you pull down quick settings
    • Added kill any app and locking tasks to aosp recents
    • Added back other caffeine tile default timer options
    • Immersive mode and sound search quick settings tiles
    • Added ambient music ticker bug fixes and improvements
    • Added extended UI theme and 5 brand new color accents

Liquid Remix v9.1.3
    • New july security update (OPM2.171026.006.H1)
    • Singularity v1.0.21 kernel upstreamed to v4.4.140
    • Uses the latest official oos updated firmware v5.1.3
    • Pixel2Mod-Arnova8G2-MinimalSettings-Tolyan009-v4.3 (color fix)
    • Lounge: Added Chocolate UI
    • Lounge: Added Gesture Anywhere feature
    • Lounge: Fixed Data Suspend option
    • Added Android P Volume Panel
    • Fixed LockClock Font & Size resetting after reboot
    • Power menu advanced reboot was made more dynamic
    • Add High Brightness Mode QS Tile
    • Fixed preferred calls sim not being disabled

Liquid Remix v9.1.4
    • New august security update (OPM6.171019.030.H1)
    • Lounge: Added App Circle Sidebar
    • Lounge: Added OP like navigation gestures
    • Lounge: Fixed QS Tile accents
    • Added call recording
    • Added Gaming Mode Tile
    • Phone,Contacts,Documents apps are now themeable
    • Screenrecord: Improvements for notification
    • Improved MTP
    • Added ScreenStablization toggle in disaplay setiings
    • Added ScreenStablization QS Tile
    • Improved Theming and Substratum Support
    • Improved IMS and VoLTE support
    • Wired/BT headset: make ringtone audio focus customizable
    • Added ripple effect to the buttons to the left and right of the brightness slider

Liquid Remix v9.1.5
    • New September security update (OPM6.171019.030.K1)
    • New smurf kernel updated to v1.6.4 built with clang
    So I guess you guys are ready for an update ?
    Thank you everyone for the positive feedback on the ROM greatly appreciated. I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying it!
    something special coming real soon stay tuned ...
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone