Bootleggers ROM is an aftermarket firmware based on Ground Zero Open Source Project (GZOSP) and brings custom features with the most useful apps on your device, with the goal of "Making you feel like 家".
Using the stability and compatibility of GZOSP, this ROM is also packed with some custom wallpaper (Dawn by fxckingdeathwish), ringtones, and fonts, to bring to your device into a more fresh look, also with a selection of apps, header packs and wallpapers (on ShishuWalls app).
Also, we got our Google+ Community and our Telegram Group to talk about the ROM and share some love if you wish!
My Telegram Group For Problem Solutions : https://t.me/pranavaryansROM
Some of the features that are included on this ROM are:
* ROM Logos * QS Rows and Colums * Scroll on small QS * OmniStyle: Header Images * Volume Keys: Wake up, skip tracks and switch according to rotation * Dirty Unicorns Interface (DUI): Fling, Smartbar and Pulse * Show song album cover, visualizer and battery info on Lockscreen * Custom Carrier Label * Power Menu Items * AOSP Recents: Membar, Clear All and Inmersive Recents. * Battery LED light settings * Type of notifications: Heads up and Ticker, pick your poison * Suspend Actions: Make your device disable GPS and switch to 2G when you're not using it * AppOps: Manage your apps permissions in an advanced way
Changelog (since the release of 2.0 sources):
* Moved QS Brightness Silder to the bottom (due to the big amount of people asking for it) * Fixes and tweaks on logos, navbar and features enabled * Added our QS tile for our dumpster and tweaked the default qs selection * Added left statusbar clock so you can choose between right, center and left * Battery Styles * Rotation degree configurable and various pattern options * Switched from Lawnchair to a fork of Lean Launcher called Shishu 家 Launcher * Incall vibration * Ticker animation (scrolling or fading) * OTA for official devices and a bit of more info on the dumpster * Fixes for omnistyle padding and added a new incredible header pack by nataliaasolange * Added insulter, just... don't... tap the build date after you enable dev settings... * And maybe more that i just missed out
Also, you can check a full list of Features available here.
Thanks to this people, this ROM could be possible, so, i have to give a big thanks to:
* Shishu (For being there) * Ground Zero ROMs Team * AOSPExtended * ABC ROMs * NitrogenOS * AICP * DirtyUnicorns * Lukas Koller (Camera Roll dev) * fxckingdeathwish (for the amazing photos for wallpaper/headers) * OmniROM * CyanogenMod/LineageOS * PixelExperience * PureNexus * merothh * Resurrection Remix * AOSiP * CrDroid * CypherOS * PureKat * theimpulson
Also if you got some ideas,bug fixes, stability improvements or want to help to support features for your device, you can do it by sending a Pull request on Bootleggers Github (check downloads and sources part) or GZOSP Gerrit (also check the downloads and sources part), will be really appreciated. Together we can do a better ROM.
- Download the latest build of Bootleggers
- Take a Nandroid Backup in TWRP
- Flash Latest Firmware
- Flash ROM + Gapps + Magisk using TWRP (Flash Gapps Alongside With ROM Or You Will Get GOOGLE FC's)
- Wipe cache
- Wipe dalvik/art cache
-- INSTALLATION FILES --
Opengapps / GZR Gapps (arm32 for ARM devices, arm64 for ARM64 devices)
Bootleggers ROM, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi Max
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest Firmware
Current Stable Version: 2.3
Stable Release Date: 2018-06-11
Last Updated 2018-06-22