Changelog

* Synced with latest LineageOS 15.1 source code
* Merged February 2022 security patches
* Improved sim card detection
* Disabled sdcardfs
* Fixed incompatible apps on playstore
* Improved ram management
* Reduced ui janks

Take a look at OP for more info and downloads.

Reactions: fgellet

MadMax90

Feb 12, 2015
Vienna
Yeah but that requires shorting some pins and I'm not comfortable with doing that
I got an austria branded P8 lite in my fingers. It doesn't accept any kind of force update with dload/update.app to downgrade to android 5. The hisuite proxy method worked for me to flash and get rid of the provider lock. Then I could flash any rom, with the dload/update.app method

Now I'm on the lineage os with lineage recovery...Seems to work :).

MadMax90

Feb 12, 2015
Vienna
Any chance to get a newer lineageos working on that phone? 18.1 or even 19?
Please ignore that question. I didn't read the full thread first. 😅

Last edited:
I got an austria branded P8 lite in my fingers. It doesn't accept any kind of force update with dload/update.app to downgrade to android 5. The hisuite proxy method worked for me to flash and get rid of the provider lock. Then I could flash any rom, with the dload/update.app method

Now I'm on the lineage os with lineage recovery...Seems to work :).
can you tell me how did you do this? i've been trying to unlock the bootloader for a long time but the rooting method doesn't work and i'm not comfortable touching my legend 7-year old p8 lite

MadMax90

Feb 12, 2015
Vienna
can you tell me how did you do this? i've been trying to unlock the bootloader for a long time but the rooting method doesn't work and i'm not comfortable touching my legend 7-year old p8 lite
Basically I followed this instruction (sry, but it's german. Google will help you find a translation. Search for HiProxy, it will work similar for the most Huawei devices):
The next steps are basically just a small summary.
  1. Install HiSuite 10.0.0.510
  2. Connect P8 lite with PC and HiSuite
  3. Close HiSuite
  4. Install HiProxy 1.8.8 hier
  5. OS-Target and FileList-Link are the relevant Parameters for Package Url. I kept the rest empty. ;)
    As firmfinder.ml currently only shows the nginx status, follow the next link for proxy rom information
  6. Press setup
  7. Start HiSuite again
  8. Install ROM
  9. Afterwards I could follow these instructions https://forum.xda-developers.com/posts/87204385/
    1. After reflashing Android 6 and unlocking bootloader, I directly installed lineageOS ROM and LineageOS Recovery from this thread
I hope this works for you too.
I also didn't want to disassemble this device or pay for any probably not working code.

(I just copied the urls, and I'm not responsible for the content!)

Reactions: notnoelchannel

alekscey

Aug 8, 2022
Hello darjoker 360 - what about android 9.0 for our devices , i know you develope this . and can you create not lineage os , but aosp or pixel expierence firmware android 8,9 for our devices, is this real?

Last edited:

aymanabdelhafeez97

Sep 8, 2022
After installing last updated camera working, caller crashing 2nd sim card not working
Update ...
I fix caller crashing by installing Google caller and make it as a main caller
But there are deep audio
Update......
I charged the phone to 100% and then took the charger out of it and left it and went to sleep and disconnected the internet from it and when I woke up it was found that the battery had dropped to 35% and this is not what happens in the normal mode
Also, the temperature of the phone is very high
- Voice messages in the WhatsApp application only work in the external speaker mode, even if the phone is placed on the ear, which indicates that the sensors are not working well

Last edited:
Reactions: user1712

[email protected]

Dec 14, 2018
Hi,

http%3A%2F%2Fwww.androidblog.it%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F02%2FLineageOS-15.1-620x311.png

LineageOS 15.1 for Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21/23/02) & (CHM-U01/U03)

*** Stable Version ***

About
Code:
[CENTER]LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.1 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. Lineage OS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.[/CENTER]

Working
Code:
[CENTER]* Touchscreen
* Adb / Mtp
* Audio
* Boot
* Bluetooth
* Internal/External storage
* Wifi
* NFC
* RIL
* Camera
[/CENTER]

Not Working
Code:
[CENTER]* Sensors (Read 2nd post)[/CENTER]

Installation
Code:
[CENTER]* you must also have this recovery installed
* go to TWRP  and do a full wipe (system, data, cache, dalvik/art cache/cust) !
* install LineageOS ROM
* Flash gapps and root (optional)
* reboot system
* Enjoy !!![/CENTER]

Update
Code:
[CENTER]* copy the new update of LineageOS to Internal/External Storage
* reboot device to recovery
* wipe cache & dalvik cache
* install the new update of LineageOS
* reboot to System
* reboot system
* Enjoy !!![/CENTER]

Download
Code:
[CENTER]
[URL="https://sourceforge.net/projects/darkjoker360-developements/files/Huawei/P8%20Lite/Oreo/LineageOS-15.1/"]Lineage 15.1[/URL]
LineageOS recovery
[URL="https://opengapps.org/"]Gapps[/URL]
[URL="tiny.cc/latestmagisk"]Magisk[/URL][/CENTER]

Kernel Source: android_kernel_huawei_hi6210sft

Please support my work, it's very important! Thanks
DONATIONS

Regards !​
My huawei is stuck at logo please help

Laska13

Aug 17, 2021
Hi,

Can anyone help me with the captcha puzzle display problem? Lineage Os doesn't display the element to be moved, any display settings don't help. Could gapps be a problem without javascript? Where can I look for a solution?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    After installing last updated camera working, caller crashing 2nd sim card not working
    Update ...
    I fix caller crashing by installing Google caller and make it as a main caller
    But there are deep audio
    Update......
    I charged the phone to 100% and then took the charger out of it and left it and went to sleep and disconnected the internet from it and when I woke up it was found that the battery had dropped to 35% and this is not what happens in the normal mode
    Also, the temperature of the phone is very high
    - Voice messages in the WhatsApp application only work in the external speaker mode, even if the phone is placed on the ear, which indicates that the sensors are not working well
    Hi,

http%3A%2F%2Fwww.androidblog.it%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F02%2FLineageOS-15.1-620x311.png

LineageOS 15.1 for Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21/23/02) & (CHM-U01/U03)

*** Stable Version ***

About
    Code:
    [CENTER]LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.1 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
    LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. Lineage OS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.[/CENTER]

Working
    Code:
    [CENTER]* Touchscreen
    * Adb / Mtp
    * Audio
    * Boot
    * Bluetooth
    * Internal/External storage
    * Wifi
    * NFC
    * RIL
    * Camera
    [/CENTER]

Not Working
    Code:
    [CENTER]* Sensors (Read 2nd post)[/CENTER]

Installation
    Code:
    [CENTER]* you must also have this recovery installed
    * go to TWRP  and do a full wipe (system, data, cache, dalvik/art cache/cust) !
    * install LineageOS ROM
    * Flash gapps and root (optional)
    * reboot system
    * Enjoy !!![/CENTER]

Update
    Code:
    [CENTER]* copy the new update of LineageOS to Internal/External Storage
    * reboot device to recovery
    * wipe cache & dalvik cache
    * install the new update of LineageOS
    * reboot to System
    * reboot system
    * Enjoy !!![/CENTER]

Download
    Code:
    [CENTER]
    [URL="https://sourceforge.net/projects/darkjoker360-developements/files/Huawei/P8%20Lite/Oreo/LineageOS-15.1/"]Lineage 15.1[/URL]
    LineageOS recovery
    [URL="https://opengapps.org/"]Gapps[/URL]
    [URL="tiny.cc/latestmagisk"]Magisk[/URL][/CENTER]

Kernel Source: android_kernel_huawei_hi6210sft

Please support my work, it's very important! Thanks
    DONATIONS

Regards !​
    Reserved

FInally Oreo is stable !

Notes:

- Sensors are working but are making system unstable so I decided to disable them for now. You can use an app as workaround for sensors.
    - RIL is working for the 90% of the time, if u want it working instead of reboot just shutdown and then boot. It's due to some race conditions I didn't look at it yet.
    - Hotspot is working only if you use it from terminal (hostapd) and then enable from settings
    - Battery life is like on Nougat but be sure to not invoke logd (doing adb logcat ; logcat ; dmesg ; etc) otherwise multiple logd will start and logspamming draining all the battery even on deepsleep.
    If u invoke logd, like I said above, make sure you reboot to restore the default behavior.
    Welcome Android 9 Pie on our beloved alice !
    Got some free time and started working again on this. Got till now adb,gps,deepsleep,hwc and hotspot working. Also wifi speed got fixed and few improvements. I got told that ril is now ok-ish so I will stop touching it. Now let's go with sensors and bt.

WIll release everything once I got something more to work and once I got all those hacks and fixes togheter on sources !
    And yo... This is not dead, more news to come soon !