The Android Open Source Project
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
AOSP is Android as Google publishes without other modifications. More or less AOSP is the Nexus devices stock rom without gapps.
- Mostly everything except for those mentioned in Not working list.
- Flashlight and Chop Chop gesture
- Camera works after the first reboot.
- Rear camera video recording is broken ( Footej and open camera app works fine )
- Get ROM and GApps and put it in phone.
- Boot to recovery mode.
- Flash ROM, then flash GApps.
- Reboot. First boot will take time.
- Build - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=889964283620771001
- GApps - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=889964283620771002
- Kernel - https://github.com/TeamButter/android_kernel_motorola_msm8952
- Device - https://github.com/TeamButter/android_device_motorola_athene
- Vendor - https://github.com/TeamButter/proprietary_vendor_motorola
The Android Open Source Project, ROM for the Moto G4 Plus
Source Code: https://github.com/TeamButter
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2017-12-09