Mar 28, 2013
where GPS points to
www.paypal.com

Code:
*** Disclaimer
I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
You have been warned
Introduction:
crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today.

For a complete features list see here
If you have a request please ask on our G+ site

Instructions:
Pre-installation:
  • TWRP of course (https://bit.ly/2OZyyjG)
  • Required firmware 5.1.7 (<-click me to download). Flash in TWRP before flashing ROM base
  • Magisk can also be used just make sure you flash it after a first successful boot (after passed setup screen)
First time installation:
  • Backup your data to PC, OTG flash drive
  • Flash recovery (TWRP) downloaded from above link and boot to recovery
  • Wipe system, data, cache and format data, then reboot to TWRP
  • Copy ROM base and Gapps, then flash them in TWRP
  • Reboot and enjoy :)
Update installation:
  • Boot to TWRP and make a backup
  • Flash updated ROM base and Gapps (and Magisk if you had this as root method)
  • Reboot and enjoy :)

Download:
ROM base: https://crdroid.net/dumpling
Gapps: http://opengapps.org/
Changelog: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/crdroidandroid/android_vendor_crDroidOTA/8.1/changelog_dumpling.txt

Known Bugs:
let me know :)

Credits:
Huge shoutout to guys over LineageOS that made this possible.

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
Join the chat @ Telegram

If you like my work, consider a donation!

Heads-us
This project is now in maintenance mode
This means that mostly only a security update will be released once a month after Google (and LOS) pushes code and I get some time to build it (usually happens between 5 and 15 of every month)
All development is now focused on crDroid v5 Pie

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM] crDroid , ROM for the OnePlus 5T

Contributors
gwolfu, codeworkx, amartinz, jumoog, jrizzoli, kylothow
Source Code: https://github.com/crdroidandroid

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: 5.1.7
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 4.7.1
Stable Release Date: 2018-11-21

Created 2017-12-29
Last Updated 2019-01-25

Last edited:

gwolfu

Mar 28, 2013
where GPS points to
www.paypal.com

Attachments

Last edited:

yung40oz84

Sep 23, 2014
sites.psu.edu
Doesnt boot....stuck at OnePlus splash screen

edit: Im encrypted fwiw
U probably have to be decrypted, just my guess.

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

What are the current things that do or do not work?

Camera?
Wifi?
BT?
Gestures?

Pretty much what I care about, lol thanks bud

MrIndieJ

Nov 21, 2015
It will work on encrypted ??
I did a clean flash after formatting data and I'm successfully running crDroid 4 encrypted.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

new update is ready
all install issues should be fixed now
my last upload failed (seems the upload did not push completely) that is why you encountered issues
enjoy :)
So far, AMAZING rom, and this will probably be my daily driver henceforth. Only problem I'm having is that something is tripping up Snapchat and I'm not able to login... I even went into TWRP and flashed Magisk 15.1 to see if I could use the Magisk Hide option, but I'm unable to log in even after making sure Magisk was hidden from Snapchat. Something else must be tripping it up.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

new update is ready
all install issues should be fixed now
my last upload failed (seems the upload did not push completely) that is why you encountered issues
enjoy :)
Oh, also, is there a way to stop the recents button from switching to the last used app?

gorilla p

Recognized Contributor
Nov 30, 2011
Milwaukee
I still cant seem to get this to boot.
I did a full wipe (cache, dalvik/art, system, data), factory reset, format data.
Flash ROM and 8.1 GApps Aroma from TWRP Unofficial link. Reboot. Right back to recovery.
Attempted multiple times. but could be doing something wrong with the order of the process. Will continue to try.

Dazed No More

Aug 21, 2017
Make sure you backup internal and have a full nandroid of everything including modem because once you try to restore back to OOS it will say encryption unsuccessful and you have to format data and flash a full OOS zip before you can boot because a factory reset won't work (even though that's what it says you must do). And restoring just boot system and data will leave you without data connection.

Thanks for the hard work dev!

Reactions: Fignoleur

ZAFAR-

Feb 12, 2014
Awesome Rom

This rom is a beast, so much customization. So far the only issue i have come across was the camera, the pictures were coming out at a 90 degreee angle. i had to install google camera and that solved it.

Im not sure about the battery usage as i have only just flashed it but lets see.

Massive thank you to the Devs, good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.