@Amanpreetsingh, when u dont trust or believe, y dont u just install to confirm. instead of asking everyone one here.
Why don't your understand I told here that I tried every way that is possible.I am ended up with not booting the rom and m replying to people not asking again and again.
How can I know the volte working or not if I am not able to boot the rom so that's y asked you.
1. Make yourself a backup of your ROM within TWRP and also make sure you copy your internal data to somewhere off phone
2. Download ROM base and Gapps (recommend pico or nano)
3. Boot to TWRP (blu recommended) and install ROM and Gapps package
3.1 Format data partition in TWRP (in case you are coming from OOS)
4. Boot to system (ROM)
5. Optional, reboot to TWRP and flash preferred root method
No offense intended but this ROM is pretty bad. Aesthetics and performance. Did everything by the book but it's just awful. Lags all over the shop.
6) try to flash ""no_verity_op5_v2"" after magisk 14.5.2
For battery and performance look at the code of Liquid Remix and use some of their stuff (if you can and it is legal) But customisation is better on yours and you have 8.1
Battery is also better now on liquedremix but I'm sure this will be better in time on Cdroid also. I have played with greenify to hibernate most apps but no significant battery improvement. I also played with some settings in developer options but the performance is also not improving.
Any tips would be great, like I said i wait patiently on the upcoming builds.
*** Disclaimer I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device You have been warned