[ROM][8.1][trlte] AICP 13.1 [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread
Bluetooth crashes

Bluetooth not being shown on main screen but on second screen. Same issue with lineageOS

Update.
Sometimes Bluetooth auto restarts and connects

Attachments

• Screenshot_Gmail_20180925-074610.jpg
    Screenshot_Gmail_20180925-074610.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 304
  • Screenshot_Settings_20180925-074622.png
    Screenshot_Settings_20180925-074622.png
    124.3 KB · Views: 310
  • alogcat.2018-09-25-07-47-11-0700.txt
    87.3 KB · Views: 4
  • alogcat.2018-09-25-07-49-28-0700.txt
    86.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Zotho

Jul 18, 2007
München
Can't help with audio fx, but if you want a viable replacement, try out jamesdsp and combine it with the audio compatibility patch

Thanks again for that. :good:
It´s interesting that with those two Progs installed, the built in equalizer of PlayerPro works as soon as the master of jamesdsp is active.
Tried to combine the Audio compatibility patch with Viper4AFX instead of jamesdsp but couldn´t get it to work... weird.

M3GATROLL

Mar 10, 2012
on some applications, there is a notification because it "displaying over other apps"
as for example an application to force the rotation of an application.
it can be removed, but for 15-30-60 minutes .... maximum 24h
would it be possible to add the function "always"?
thx 4all

ninjasinabag

May 28, 2013
Philadelphia
Thanks again for that. :good:
It´s interesting that with those two Progs installed, the built in equalizer of PlayerPro works as soon as the master of jamesdsp is active.
Tried to combine the Audio compatibility patch with Viper4AFX instead of jamesdsp but couldn´t get it to work... weird.

Viper has different requirements for audio to process through the app.
You'd either have to put v4a into compatibility mode for it to work with playerpro, or you'd have to go the Poweramp route and disable any equalizers related to playerpro.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

BT crash log
Instead of posting a boatload of comments, edit a previous comment and include your new material.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

on some applications, there is a notification because it "displaying over other apps"
as for example an application to force the rotation of an application.
it can be removed, but for 15-30-60 minutes .... maximum 24h
would it be possible to add the function "always"?
thx 4all

Swipe down on your notification bar, then hold down on that specific notification. You'll get an option to turn off that notification until you turn it back on.

Reactions: M3GATROLL and Zotho
Didn't know that, my bad then.
NP.

Cool crash this time.
Tried airplane mode to switch on 4 g , and after I did that and saved the log, I crashed the system UI while attempting to take a screenshot. volume down + power .
Earlier I saw the ability to take a screen video shot by accident volume up + power. Cool capability.

So does anyone know if there are automatic crash logs?
I saw some service called crashalytics but I don't know how to access that function. There is something in aicp . clues ?

Attachments

• alogcat.2018-09-25-14-06-02-0700.txt
    90.4 KB · Views: 4

BeckPC

Sep 22, 2016
Louisville
Interesting point I learned today.

My daily device is my note 8. I carried the Note 4 with me today as well. This afternoon, a weather alert hit all cell phones. Both of them went off as well as the wife's. Only with this ROM, the alert was followed by a verbal message about the flash flood warning. I've never heard that anywhere else. Neither of our other devices did that, including the wife's iPhone. I was quite impressed by that. Shows just how advanced this ROM really is. Thanks!

Interesting point I learned today.

My daily device is my note 8. I carried the Note 4 with me today as well. This afternoon, a weather alert hit all cell phones. Both of them went off as well as the wife's. Only with this ROM, the alert was followed by a verbal message about the flash flood warning. I've never heard that anywhere else. Neither of our other devices did that, including the wife's iPhone. I was quite impressed by that. Shows just how advanced this ROM really is. Thanks!

This ROM is defiantly way cool. Even though some lineageOS bugs came over its way more stable in my opinion.

Keep at it @_mone

Currently I am running dirty flash with your latest.

910v with Straight talk ( Verizon tracphone )
Which I am pretty sure is the cause of no 4 g.
However its usable as my daily driver by using airplane mode to get 4 g. Hey, its 50 bucks a month for unlimited data. Can't complain .

Its a big chore to transfer 100 GB of data and apps to this phone since I had to buy a lg Walmart phone ( pretty much the same specs except screen as the note 4 for 100 bucks )
When my motherboard got a bad emmc.

So I did the Chinese replacement mobo and here I am back.

Interestingly I am running a 256 GB Samsung SD card just fine even though the original spec is max 128 GB.
I wonder what else a custom ROM can do that stock can't or won't for marketing reasons.

If a 512 GB or 1 tb SD card comes out and I can afford it , I wonder if it will work ?

Tested stock camera. Works.
Tested streaming while driving. Works great.
Most of the time Bluetooth reboots. Workable.

Testing battery life.
Going to force GPU to render 2 d to see if it impacts CPU usage and hangs I have seen in some apps.

Scrolling Firefox sucks doing this but ff still sucks . it STill has a memory leak somewhere. Even in Linux it will grab all your memory. Blah.
I have been using brave browser for ad free browsing
And stock chrome for most of my business web needs. Just because its the same across all my devices.

Thanks for a neat day working and testing and still functional.

latouffe

Jul 30, 2011
However its usable as my daily driver by using airplane mode to get 4 g. Hey, its 50 bucks a month for unlimited data. Can't complain .

I dont understand. you are using lte when airplane mode is enabled? How? Do you have the sim death?

And what about the emmc? shouldn't you just repair the slot without changing the mobo?

Reactions: tripLr
I dont understand. you are using lte when airplane mode is enabled? How? Do you have the sim death?

And what about the emmc? shouldn't you just repair the slot without changing the mobo?
Toggling airplane mode on then off allows my phone when stuck in 3 g to switch to 4 g.

I meant I was having heat and memory write to phone while flash errors.

logosA

Recognized Contributor
Nov 17, 2013
Heraklion Crete
yes, no SMS here, too. N910F
No SIM death, just sim delay. SIM takes 5 minutes to be recognize from phone when booted.
No reboot, no telephony wipe need. Just wait 3-5 minutes and sim gets recognized again

_mone

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 25, 2015
London
@_mone

Didn't notice no SMS yesterday. Tested today. Here is log.
No send or receive.

Going to clean install your latest and check. Thanks

yes, no SMS here, too. N910F
No SIM death, just sim delay. SIM takes 5 minutes to be recognize from phone when booted.
No reboot, no telephony wipe need. Just wait 3-5 minutes and sim gets recognized again

I'm becoming cross-eyed looking at all these logs! lol
Sms are working for me.. :confused:
Can anyone grab a "adb logcat -b radio"?
I also would like to look at a logcat and dmesg from boot.

btw I will probably share a new build soon.. I want to make some more changes and tests first though.

I'm becoming cross-eyed looking at all these logs! lol
Sms are working for me.. :confused:
Can anyone grab a "adb logcat -b radio"?
I also would like to look at a logcat and dmesg from boot.

btw I will probably share a new build soon.. I want to make some more changes and tests first though.

You asked for logs haha.

I am running #logcat -b radio >> /sdcard/logcat.radio.txt in the background on my phone for a bit.

Will try to try to show it to you as soon as I can.

Update: clean install last build, nano, and set up as new, and installed backup apps . trying not to use goggle restore.

Force GPU to draw 2d in dev mode. Seems to stop BT crashes when I open apps or hit play on streaming services

Couple of no service, and one sim death.
Did a wipe cache and dalvic and did a telephony wipe.

Will update radio log

Thanks.

Reactions: _mone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

logo_black.png

AICP
    Android Ice Cold Project

AICP is known by everyone as the "Ice Cold Project" that started on a Desire HD years ago (2012) and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!

Until Lollipop, the Rom has always been based on AOKP. Unfortunately, since AOKP stopped development (but made a comeback later), we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.
    With the rebrand of CM to LineageOS we are now actually LineageOS based with some tweaks from AOSP.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them out or the LineageOS team will if it concerns their code base. This rom isn't LineageOS supported, so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Hard & a lot.
     */

credits.png

In the beginning we would like to thank:

LineageOS team
    OmniRom team
    DU team
    SlimRoms team
    Resurrection Remix team
    Community

team.png

@LorD ClockaN
    @zipsnet
    @eyosen
    @semdoc
    @Hashbang173
    @SpiritCroc
    @wartomato
    @eboye
    plus the rest of the crazy bunch that we call "team"

donations.png

We are paying for servers that build nightlies/weeklies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION will really be appreciated and be used to cover those expenses.
    Thank you!!

instructions.png

The ROM should contain everything you need to enjoy Android Oreo. You don't need to install any Add-Ons, simply download the latest ROM, GApps, flash it and go!
    If you want the device to run the ROM "rooted", you can flash a root solution of your choice after the ROM zipfile.

It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug.
    If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

How To Flash:

(Don't do it if you don't know it!)

sources.png

Gerrit Code Review
    Github
    Kernel
    Device Tree: trlte | trlte-common | apq8084-common

IceColdJelly AICP G+ community

XDA:DevDB Information
    AICP 13.1 for trlte, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Contributors
    _mone, LorD ClockaN | semdoc | cvxda | fattire | micky387 | ripee | sassmann
    Source Code: http://github.com/AICP

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2018-07-31
    Last Updated 2018-07-30
    New build up

Download:
    aicp_trlte_o-13.1-UNOFFICIAL-20180921.zip

Changelog:
    Code:
    * 5th row with numbers added to the keyboard
    * Gesture typing is now working
    * Audio distortion in some apps/games is now fixed

Sharing already another build just because looks like I've fixed the audio distortion in some games/apps (at least from the games I've tested). I would like confirm from you.
    @Apex Predator you need root permissions to be able to switch SELinux to permissive. "Gesture typing" seems to work now. Each build has a random bootanimation (see this commit), you can find the various bootanimations here.
    aicp_trlte_o-13.1-UNOFFICIAL-20181029.zip

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Take it as a test build..

Changelog:
    Code:
    ====================
         10-29-2018
    ====================

* device/samsung/apq8084-common/
    5c713a8 apq8084-common: Create symlink for proprietary qmuxd

* device/samsung/trlte-common/
    807d245 trlte-common: Drop sensors.qcom

* hardware/qcom/power/
    df5c250 power: only start power HAL service after mpdecision running

* vendor/samsung/
    45f53bc trlte-common: Add qmi_config.xml
    b1d96cb trlte-common: Drop sensors.qcom

====================
         10-28-2018
    ====================

====================
         10-27-2018
    ====================

====================
         10-26-2018
    ====================

cb0b6d6 apq8084-common: remove accidentally added empty lines
    d844cdc apq8084-common: Delete CM overlay and config.rr.fs
    9beb69d Use TARGET_COPY_OUT_VENDOR instead of explicit path

* kernel/samsung/apq8084/
    94143ad6a17 kernel/sys.c: fix potential Spectre v1 issue
    d283ded125e sched/autogroup: Fix possible Spectre-v1 indexing for sched_prio_to_weight[]
    aac55f93b02 sched/autogroup: Fix 64-bit kernel nice level adjustment

* vendor/aicp/
    b66ebe9c verity_tool: Implement status getter

====================
         10-25-2018
    ====================

* lineage-sdk/
    669c60b sdk: resources: Fix lights related comments

* packages/apps/Dialer/
    43a90641f res: Fix malformed XML
    5a940152c Allow call recording for Bulgaria.

* packages/apps/LineageParts/
    3780487 LineageParts: Add strings for Adobe RGB mode

* vendor/aicp/
    08cab1b5 sensitive_pn: General update + new Bulgarian phone numbers
    88872729 build: Support SDM710 platform

====================
         10-24-2018
    ====================

====================
         10-23-2018
    ====================

93358ec apq8084-common: nuke charging speed indication

====================
         10-22-2018
    ====================

====================
         10-21-2018
    ====================

* hardware/samsung/
    f25d431 Adding WiFi MAC address for new S7 devices

====================
         10-20-2018
    ====================

* bootable/recovery/
    2b34c600 recovery: Move bldrmsg offset symbols to bootloader_message.cpp

LineageOS and AICP sources up to date.
    For the adventurous: The kernel has some extra cpu governors and one hotplug.
    Hey @_mone, just curious as i am going to need to reflash my phone again soon due to all the issues relating to magisk 18. Should we expect a newer build at any time relatively soon or have all motives been put toward getting android pie to work on the note 4s?

Here is a new build:
    aicp_trlte_o-13.1-UNOFFICIAL-20181223.zip

I didn't test it as I'm still debugging lineage-16.0. If you (or anyone else) flash it, let me know if everything is ok and if I can add it to the OP.

Regards,
    _mone