[ROM][8.1][trlte] AICP 13.1 [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

73sydney

Jul 21, 2018
Sydney
Google Pixel 2 XL
You're lucky.. i reverted back to stock 6.0.1 and the sim death carries over and nobody knows how to fix it.. SM-N910G

Theres no way sim death should follow you back to the stock ROM, spoken by someone who has been dealing with and testing the sim death issue since the beginning (and has flashed between custom and stock ROM's more times than youve had breakfasts). In this circumstance, youre either not flashing the stock ROM correctly, or its not being written correctly, or you have legitimate physical sim issue.

1) If you have another sim handy try that - if it works but the original doesnt, then problem solved, bad sim card

2) Flash the stock ROM -

* Connect to PC - backup user data/files from internal sdcard to PC
* Format the external sd card if possible, or at least the Android & LOST.DIR folders
* Power fully down, pull battery, leave out for a few minutes, refit, boot to download mode POWER + VOL DOWN + HOME, start ODIN and flash stock ROM
* Power fully down, boot to recovery mode POWER + VOL UP + HOME, then select Wipe Data/Factory Reset (this is why you backed up your user data/files from internal media earlier)
* Reboot

3)Setup and test

w_thenujaya

Sep 4, 2014
Theres no way sim death should follow you back to the stock ROM, spoken by someone who has been dealing with and testing the sim death issue since the beginning (and has flashed between custom and stock ROM's more times than youve had breakfasts). In this circumstance, youre either not flashing the stock ROM correctly, or its not being written correctly, or you have legitimate physical sim issue.

1) If you have another sim handy try that - if it works but the original doesnt, then problem solved, bad sim card

2) Flash the stock ROM -

* Connect to PC - backup user data/files from internal sdcard to PC
* Format the external sd card if possible, or at least the Android & LOST.DIR folders
* Power fully down, pull battery, leave out for a few minutes, refit, boot to download mode POWER + VOL DOWN + HOME, start ODIN and flash stock ROM
* Power fully down, boot to recovery mode POWER + VOL UP + HOME, then select Wipe Data/Factory Reset (this is why you backed up your user data/files from internal media earlier)
* Reboot

3)Setup and test

I already tried multiple sim card and it still does the same thing. Either it reboots randomly if it has a sim card or it will shows data and cell bars but mobile data and phone calls etc is not working.

For Example on acip,the phone found my network and data but at the bottom right corner of the cell bars,it has a little x on it. And it does the same thing on stock eventhrough I switch sim cards.

And yes i already flash the stock rom multiple times,did a factory reset and the same thing always happen.

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

Have you tried flashing your phone's original firmware again via odin?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Multiple times man… same thing..

Last edited:
Reactions: tripLr

Praxxer1

Mar 21, 2018
This manifest isn't syncing properly

Do you want to build it yourself? GREAT! Just use this roomservice.xml:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>
  <project name="LineageOS/android_kernel_samsung_apq8084" path="kernel/samsung/apq8084" remote="github" revision="lineage-15.1" />
  <project name="underscoremone/android_device_samsung_trlte" path="device/samsung/trlte" remote="github" revision="o8.1" />
  <project name="underscoremone/android_device_samsung_trlte-common" path="device/samsung/trlte-common" remote="github" revision="o8.1" />
  <project name="samsung-apq8084/android_device_samsung_apq8084-common" path="device/samsung/apq8084-common" remote="github" revision="lineage-15.1" />
  <project name="samsung-apq8084/proprietary_vendor_samsung" path="vendor/samsung" remote="github" revision="lineage-15.1" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_device_samsung_qcom-common" path="device/samsung/qcom-common" remote="github" revision="lineage-15.1" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_device_qcom_common" path="device/qcom/common" remote="github" revision="lineage-15.1" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_packages_resources_devicesettings" path="packages/resources/devicesettings" remote="github" revision="lineage-15.1" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_hardware_samsung" path="hardware/samsung" remote="github" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_packages_apps_FlipFlap" path="packages/apps/FlipFlap" remote="github" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_hardware_sony_timekeep" path="hardware/sony/timekeep" remote="github" />
  <project name="underscoremone/android_prebuilts_gcc_linux-x86_arm_arm-eabi" path="prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-eabi-7.3" remote="github" revision="linaro-7.3.1-2018.05" />
</manifest>
To be able to compile the kernel with linaro-7.3 toolchain you have to apply >this change< to the kernel.

The manifest above does not sync properly to the AICP -b 9.0. Am I using the wrong repo? "repo init -u https://github.com/AICP/platform_manifest.git -b p9.0"

73sydney

Jul 21, 2018
Sydney
Google Pixel 2 XL

You again? You keep asking this on every ROM thread......

If you want to use your device for hacking, perhaps compile your own kernel for illegal activities, and stop asking devs to alter their kernels , to provide niche features which 99.9% of the users dont need....just so you can hack other devices

Tired of seeing you spam threads with this stuff dude

Theres guides on how to compile kernels and specifically adding kali nethunter, perhaps read them....

The kernel for the ROM is here: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_samsung_apq8084/tree/lineage-15.1

Off you go....

anastasiszn

May 3, 2012
Thessaloniki
www.prodefence.org
You again? You keep asking this on every ROM thread......

If you want to use your device for hacking, perhaps compile your own kernel for illegal activities, and stop asking devs to alter their kernels , to provide niche features which 99.9% of the users dont need....just so you can hack other devices

Tired of seeing you spam threads with this stuff dude

Theres guides on how to compile kernels and specifically adding kali nethunter, perhaps read them....

The kernel for the ROM is here: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_samsung_apq8084/tree/lineage-15.1

Off you go....

Silence noob. I ask OP not you.

Last edited:
You're lucky.. i reverted back to stock 6.0.1 and the sim death carries over and nobody knows how to fix it.. SM-N910G

Sim issues carry across a full wipe ? Then there is something stored on the Sim card.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Silence noob. I ask OP not you.
@_mone thoughtfully provided roomservice and his OP states why he is building this. He posted the roomservice so you can modify your own builds. He is not gonna build one for a single user. So.

1. Fork/clone your own kernel.
2. Edit the roomservice for your fork
3. Edit your kernel and build it yourself. As suggested
4. Don't be annoying or aggressive and follow xda rules.
5. Make your own thread and be your own OP if you desire to tell others what to do, not here as a guest in THIS thread

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

I already tried multiple sim card and it still does the same thing. Either it reboots randomly if it has a sim card or it will shows data and cell bars but mobile data and phone calls etc is not working.

For Example on acip,the phone found my network and data but at the bottom right corner of the cell bars,it has a little x on it. And it does the same thing on stock eventhrough I switch sim cards.

And yes i already flash the stock rom multiple times,did a factory reset and the same thing always happen.

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

Multiple times man… same thing..

Are we getting Sim death because of a bad radio board ? In some cases. If the problem is not solved with a complete wipe, or new sim card from same carrier ( which I am testing ) that tells me something is is hardware related, or there is a file or setting stored somewhere . Does the radio board / portion of the phone have it's own file storage separate from the radio partition ? Or are we having another hardware failure like the heat death ? Questions, suggestions ,?

Can anyone pull the complete partition table from ADB LOOK for hidden partitions that are not overwritten by a complete ODIN install ? IE compare Odin complete to what's on a phone.

Thanks in advance

Isaac_T

Jan 21, 2015
Can someone please share the latest kernel for this Rom? Thanks

Just download the latest ROM, open it in a file explorer, (I opened it with WinRAR on my laptop, but I think you can do it with a good file explorer on your phone too, like FX or ES) grab the file BOOT and place it somewhere on either your phone or laptop.

Then you can either flash it with Odin from your laptop, or like I did, flash the image with twrp on your phone.

Remember to flash magisk or the root your using afterwards, because you will lose it.

Zavya

Feb 4, 2019
Does this ROM work for the N910S model?

I have a Korean N910S model and was wondering if there is a way I can get this ROM working on it. Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

logo_black.png

AICP
    Android Ice Cold Project

AICP is known by everyone as the "Ice Cold Project" that started on a Desire HD years ago (2012) and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!

Until Lollipop, the Rom has always been based on AOKP. Unfortunately, since AOKP stopped development (but made a comeback later), we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.
    With the rebrand of CM to LineageOS we are now actually LineageOS based with some tweaks from AOSP.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them out or the LineageOS team will if it concerns their code base. This rom isn't LineageOS supported, so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Hard & a lot.
     */

credits.png

In the beginning we would like to thank:

LineageOS team
    OmniRom team
    DU team
    SlimRoms team
    Resurrection Remix team
    Community

team.png

@LorD ClockaN
    @zipsnet
    @eyosen
    @semdoc
    @Hashbang173
    @SpiritCroc
    @wartomato
    @eboye
    plus the rest of the crazy bunch that we call "team"

donations.png

We are paying for servers that build nightlies/weeklies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION will really be appreciated and be used to cover those expenses.
    Thank you!!

instructions.png

The ROM should contain everything you need to enjoy Android Oreo. You don't need to install any Add-Ons, simply download the latest ROM, GApps, flash it and go!
    If you want the device to run the ROM "rooted", you can flash a root solution of your choice after the ROM zipfile.

It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug.
    If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

How To Flash:

(Don't do it if you don't know it!)

sources.png

Gerrit Code Review
    Github
    Kernel
    Device Tree: trlte | trlte-common | apq8084-common

IceColdJelly AICP G+ community

XDA:DevDB Information
    AICP 13.1 for trlte, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Contributors
    _mone, LorD ClockaN | semdoc | cvxda | fattire | micky387 | ripee | sassmann
    Source Code: http://github.com/AICP

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2018-07-31
    Last Updated 2018-07-30
    New build up

Download:
    aicp_trlte_o-13.1-UNOFFICIAL-20180921.zip

Changelog:
    Code:
    * 5th row with numbers added to the keyboard
    * Gesture typing is now working
    * Audio distortion in some apps/games is now fixed

Sharing already another build just because looks like I've fixed the audio distortion in some games/apps (at least from the games I've tested). I would like confirm from you.
    @Apex Predator you need root permissions to be able to switch SELinux to permissive. "Gesture typing" seems to work now. Each build has a random bootanimation (see this commit), you can find the various bootanimations here.
    aicp_trlte_o-13.1-UNOFFICIAL-20181029.zip

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Take it as a test build..

Changelog:
    Code:
    ====================
         10-29-2018
    ====================

* device/samsung/apq8084-common/
    5c713a8 apq8084-common: Create symlink for proprietary qmuxd

* device/samsung/trlte-common/
    807d245 trlte-common: Drop sensors.qcom

* hardware/qcom/power/
    df5c250 power: only start power HAL service after mpdecision running

* vendor/samsung/
    45f53bc trlte-common: Add qmi_config.xml
    b1d96cb trlte-common: Drop sensors.qcom

====================
         10-28-2018
    ====================

====================
         10-27-2018
    ====================

====================
         10-26-2018
    ====================

cb0b6d6 apq8084-common: remove accidentally added empty lines
    d844cdc apq8084-common: Delete CM overlay and config.rr.fs
    9beb69d Use TARGET_COPY_OUT_VENDOR instead of explicit path

* kernel/samsung/apq8084/
    94143ad6a17 kernel/sys.c: fix potential Spectre v1 issue
    d283ded125e sched/autogroup: Fix possible Spectre-v1 indexing for sched_prio_to_weight[]
    aac55f93b02 sched/autogroup: Fix 64-bit kernel nice level adjustment

* vendor/aicp/
    b66ebe9c verity_tool: Implement status getter

====================
         10-25-2018
    ====================

* lineage-sdk/
    669c60b sdk: resources: Fix lights related comments

* packages/apps/Dialer/
    43a90641f res: Fix malformed XML
    5a940152c Allow call recording for Bulgaria.

* packages/apps/LineageParts/
    3780487 LineageParts: Add strings for Adobe RGB mode

* vendor/aicp/
    08cab1b5 sensitive_pn: General update + new Bulgarian phone numbers
    88872729 build: Support SDM710 platform

====================
         10-24-2018
    ====================

====================
         10-23-2018
    ====================

93358ec apq8084-common: nuke charging speed indication

====================
         10-22-2018
    ====================

====================
         10-21-2018
    ====================

* hardware/samsung/
    f25d431 Adding WiFi MAC address for new S7 devices

====================
         10-20-2018
    ====================

* bootable/recovery/
    2b34c600 recovery: Move bldrmsg offset symbols to bootloader_message.cpp

LineageOS and AICP sources up to date.
    For the adventurous: The kernel has some extra cpu governors and one hotplug.
    Hey @_mone, just curious as i am going to need to reflash my phone again soon due to all the issues relating to magisk 18. Should we expect a newer build at any time relatively soon or have all motives been put toward getting android pie to work on the note 4s?

Here is a new build:
    aicp_trlte_o-13.1-UNOFFICIAL-20181223.zip

I didn't test it as I'm still debugging lineage-16.0. If you (or anyone else) flash it, let me know if everything is ok and if I can add it to the OP.

Regards,
    _mone