[ROM][8.1][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 [TITAN]

Search This thread

p.sokol

Oct 2, 2018
Hi, last weekend I flashed my old moto g2 and it works and looks great for now. I would like to give it to my mother, unfortunately I found one nasty bug. When I set screen lock I can't turn screen on after locking it. After some tapping and pushing power and volume buttons I manage to turn photo app and unlock it. But for certain it's not for daily use.

Is it possible to fix this issue?

Reactions: Andrio

Enthused9801

Dec 6, 2016
Don't know where to post this but anyone know why the build server for lineage OS builds new builds every time even if there's no new changes since last build? Noticing it alot with new lineage 14.1 builds on titan for instance, seems very inefficient. Couldn't it be programmed to skip the build if there's no new changes?

Just putting it out there. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrio

PsyClip-R

Dec 19, 2009
Warsaw
Are there any recent builds available? Haven't updated the LOS 15.1 on my G2 for almost a year. I still use the build from Luk1337.
Or maybe there's more recent Oreo based ROM?

santelmo

Oct 2, 2019
Hello,
I flashed this one together with opengapps nano. It seemed to work ok, however when powering off/restarting the phone, the time and date goes back to default. Not following the network provided timezone even if it was already check as an option. It will correct the date and time by activating data. I'm not using mobile data most of the time and I believe it should set the network provided time and date by default whenever a sim card is inserted. Pretty strange. My phone comes straight from Marshmallow stock rom prior to flashing this rom.

CLPose

Jan 7, 2015
Buenos Aires
Did anyone tried to make this rom a sort of "Go" edition to avoid lack of storage problems? 8Gb today is very little storage. Any suggestions taking into account it is used as daily driver? Today, my Titan runs Danilo Sánchez CM12.1 :laugh: Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.1 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Wifi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Video recording
    • Video Playback
    • Audio ( Record and Playback )
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • Led
    • Offline Charging

What's not working :
    • SELinux is permissive

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    Phone model (XT1063/XT1064/XT1068/XT1069):
    Lineage version:
    Lineage Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
     restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    LineageSettings/Performance settings (other than stock):
    Dual SIM:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    Credits :

Donations :
    You don't have to but if you want so...

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 15.1, ROM for the Moto G 2014

Contributors
    RenanQueiroz
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS/

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2018-05-06
    Last Updated 2018-06-10
    (07/08/2018) Lineage 15.1 Update
    • Minor fixes and performance improvements
    • Added Adaptive LowMemoryKiller
    • ZRAM Disabled
    Download
    (05/07/2018) LineageOS 15.1 Update
    • WhatsApp/Instagram videos not playing is now fixed
    (06/10/2018) Lineage 15.1 Update

Build Changelog
    • Offline Charging fixed
    Changelog

(05/07/2018) Initial release

(06/10/2018) Second release
    • Offline Charging fixed (Custom Kernels may break this fix)
    (07/08/2018) Third release
    • Minor fixes and performance improvements
    • Added Adaptive LowMemoryKiller
    • ZRAM Disabled
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone