[ROM][8.1][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 [TITAN]

sapo_joe

Oct 4, 2016
This night, after a forced reboot, my phone started having massive force crashes and got stuck on bootlogo twice before I could use it again... Damn, I was loving the ROM, now I'm affraid it'll do this again... :'(

sapo_joe

Oct 4, 2016
No I was not able to enter the password or do anything to unlock . So , I switched to another rom:)
Well, didn't happen here and nobody else complained about this. Doesn't really matter anymore since you're using another rom.

Actually, I can't wait for the next build to be released! :D

Very excited to see Oreo working (finally) well on our Titans!

w2sboyz

Mar 11, 2017
Well, didn't happen here and nobody else complained about this. Doesn't really matter anymore since you're using another rom.

Actually, I can't wait for the next build to be released! :D

Very excited to see Oreo working (finally) well on our Titans!
Titan rocks ,bro :eek:

anikan420

Feb 8, 2015
multiple reboot

hey thanks for such great ROM this is the first lineage rom i'm using. ROM working smoothly i disable all animation battery backup is good. the only problem i'm facing is sometimes sim network did not show up and if you restart phone it restarts multiple times.'
can someone tell me how update the builds or how to install builds?

Bondouael

Aug 22, 2016
hey thanks for such great ROM this is the first lineage rom i'm using. ROM working smoothly i disable all animation battery backup is good. the only problem i'm facing is sometimes sim network did not show up and if you restart phone it restarts multiple times.'
can someone tell me how update the builds or how to install builds?
Usually u should update It manually, as you flashed the first time. This is a "dirty flash" because It won't deleterio any or your data. It's recommended a data wipe every time u flash a rom, but as I noticed a dirty flash won't give u many problems if it's the same rom.

anikan420

Feb 8, 2015
Usually u should update It manually, as you flashed the first time. This is a "dirty flash" because It won't deleterio any or your data. It's recommended a data wipe every time u flash a rom, but as I noticed a dirty flash won't give u many problems if it's the same rom.
in simple words, I need to install build updates manually exact same way I flash this ROM but it would not delete my data .
can you share latest build link pls..

ch3bastian

Oct 27, 2009
@RenanQueiroz

Lately im experiencing Wifi disconnections very ofent, from my home and work when the screen is off, the first weeks didnt experienced this issue before, i have to restart the phone (turn on and off the wifi dont work) to connect.

For the rest it is a very good ROM

RenanQueiroz

Mar 15, 2016
@RenanQueiroz

Lately im experiencing Wifi disconnections very ofent, from my home and work when the screen is off, the first weeks didnt experienced this issue before, i have to restart the phone (turn on and off the wifi dont work) to connect.

For the rest it is a very good ROM
Make sure your bootloader is updated (there's a tutorial in the general section), that is usually the cause for Wi-Fi issues.

If it already is, then it might be device related, idk.

ToreSalvo

May 8, 2018
Actually, the only things i miss on this ROM is the photo editor, it was very good on stock ROM and Luk's LOs.
It seems that blocking background applications does not work effectively, neither from developer options, nor from privacy guard, despite this, battery backup is very good but battery saving seems buggy (the messages arrive the same so it does not block the data connection in the background, it does not lag, so maybe it does not down clock), moreover the battery can't charge when the phone is switched off, it will reboot...
The camera app does not always start at the first tap.
It is already very well, but I would not refuse another build that fixes these few aspects in order to obtain a perfect ROM, worthy of complete officiality.
Tested for three weeks ;)

sapo_joe

Oct 4, 2016
Actually, the only things i miss on this ROM is the photo editor, it was very good on stock ROM and Luk's LOs.
It seems that blocking background applications does not work effectively, neither from developer options, nor from privacy guard, despite this, battery backup is very good but battery saving seems buggy (the messages arrive the same so it does not block the data connection in the background, it does not lag, so maybe it does not down clock), moreover the battery can't charge when the phone is switched off, it will reboot...
The camera app does not always start at the first tap.
It is already very well, but I would not refuse another build that fixes these few aspects in order to obtain a perfect ROM, worthy of complete officiality.
Tested for three weeks ;)
The changes on ROM's apps is not dev's fault... LOS team changed them on the latest builds, and they'll be different only if they want to.

ToreSalvo

May 8, 2018
The changes on ROM's apps is not dev's fault... LOS team changed them on the latest builds, and they'll be different only if they want to.
also battery graph is bugged, every time i switch off my phone and reboot, it will be strange, moreover say: "last charged: 19 days ago" D:

SaiMadhav

Dec 29, 2014
Hi

@RenanQueiroz
Hi Bro,
This is my first post here in this forum... I have installed this ROM yesterday but facing a weird issue...
Device date and time gets reset to yesterday after every reboot...
Any solution to this issue?
Thanks for your time...

Last edited: