OnePlus 6T
QCgMClH.png

Code:
[COLOR="red"]Your warranty is now void.[/COLOR]
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
Learn to Google.

WARNING: THIS ROM IS NOT FOR DAILY USAGE, IT'S ONLY A ALPHA AND A FEW THINGS ARE BROKEN. ALSO, IT'S POSSIBLE THAT YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO RESTORE A NANDROID BACKUP AFTER FLASH THIS ROM. FLASH AT OWN RISK!​

/* What’s working */
Audio
Bootanimation
Brightness Level
Bluetooth
Microphone
MTP
Wi-Fi
Sensors
SD Card
Screen Casting
Camera/Camcorder
Flashlight
Wi-Fi hotspot

/* What’s not working */
The Fingerprint sensor is not yet implemented into my builds
APN needs set to IPv4/IPv6 to support full data capabilities for T-Mobile/MetroPCS
VoLTE isn't working
Wifi MAC address is not properly set
Double Tap 2 Wake on devices with a Synaptics display (which is about half of the LG K20 Plus devices)
Formatting /data as F2FS limits the partition to only 4GB so definitely avoid doing that for now

Please let me know if there are issues so i can update this list and work towards making it shorter than it already is.

Install Instructions
1. Download ROM from the link below.
(This ROM is a 64bit ROM please install the 64bit PBRP from the Official PBRP thread unless you have an old 64bit capable recovery)
2. Wipe dalvik/cache/data/factory reset. (also delete the /Android folder from your external SD card, this can be done in PBRP under advanced/file manager)
3. Flash the rom in recovery.
4. Flash OpenGApps in recovery. (Make sure to choose 8.1 ARM64)
5. Reboot device.

Error 255 when flashing 64bit roms is because you are running 32bit twrp. Try PBRP in the Official PBRP thread

To fix fp enrollment on my builds or stock will require you to either delete the enrolled fingerprint(s) before clean install or switching to/from stock, alternatively you can root the device, use a root file explorer to navigate to the /persist-lg/ partition and delete the goodix folder. (FP is currently not implemented into my Oreo builds and will take time to shim to work, I however will be keeping this bit here for those who decide to revert back to stock or to my Nougat builds)​

Downloads

If you are happy with my work, please donate to help me keep this project going.

https://www.paypal.me/travisholt92

Thank You! :victory:

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS 15.1, ROM for the LG K20 Plus

Contributors
Travisholt92,
Deadman96385 (helped to provide bandwidth and the Q6 Stock Oreo kernel which my Oreo+ builds and this project utilize),
33bca (For his work on the Redmi 4A/5A, my device/vendor trees for Oreo/Pie are forks of his trees from [url]https://github.com/redmidevs trimmed/reworked to best support our LG devices, without his work this project would likely have taken ALOT longer with alot more bugs) [/URL]
Source Code: [url]https://github.com/LG-SD4XX/android_kernel_lge_sd4xx-common/[/URL]

ROM OS Version: 8.1 Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.120
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2019-02-05
Last Updated 2019-01-31

Last edited:

hawknest

Jan 24, 2012
@Travisholt92 unless I'm doing something wrong when trying to play a couple games (Idle Hero's being one) it won't allow me to play Via data it won't connect unless I'm on Wi-Fi? I can get a log but just wanted to let you know also if anyone wants what seems to help data a bit including faster switches from 3g to lte after calls try flashing this

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rak3v7mc6it4vqm/Apn_and_More.zip?dl=0

Also cleaned up build.prop and added some tweaks to it

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

Also posted in your 7.1.2 thread that Magisk 16.0 doesn't freeze up

Travisholt92

Jun 28, 2012
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Honor 6X
OnePlus 6T
@Travisholt92 unless I'm doing something wrong when trying to play a couple games (Idle Hero's being one) it won't allow me to play Via data it won't connect unless I'm on Wi-Fi? I can get a log but just wanted to let you know also if anyone wants what seems to help data a bit including faster switches from 3g to lte after calls try flashing this

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rak3v7mc6it4vqm/Apn_and_More.zip?dl=0

Also cleaned up build.prop and added some tweaks to it

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

Also posted in your 7.1.2 thread that Magisk 16.0 doesn't freeze up
Yeah that data issue is related to ipv6 not allowing full network connectivity. Change that to ipv4/ipv6 in your APN and you'll be golden. It's something kernel related preventing full IPv6 connectivity. I'll check out your build.prop tweaks though. I plan to change the built-in APNs to address that issue until I can get that issue resolved. I probably won't work on debugging that until Pie since its not quite a high priority issue.

Travisholt92

Jun 28, 2012
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Honor 6X
OnePlus 6T
Dirty flashing from a previous Oreo build to 2/7 will likely result in a bootloop if you had magisk installed. You will need to reflash magisk and possibly gapps to resolve this issue. Its because I changed the filesystem type for certain partitions from ext4 to f2fs for a slight performance boost.

Reactions: kozyy and esckey

hawknest

Jan 24, 2012
Dirty flashing from a previous Oreo build to 2/7 will likely result in a bootloop if you had magisk installed. You will need to reflash magisk and possibly gapps to resolve this issue. Its because I changed the filesystem type for certain partitions from ext4 to f2fs for a slight performance boost.

Lol, sure after I find out the hard way

Reactions: esckey

hawknest

Jan 24, 2012
I am not sure what's up, I've flashed 2/9 a bunch and just bootlooping.. Clean install and fresh magisk flash

EDIT: Tried a few more times and no go.. I'll wait for the revert

Last edited:

Travisholt92

Jun 28, 2012
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Honor 6X
OnePlus 6T
I am not sure what's up, I've flashed 2/9 a bunch and just bootlooping.. Clean install and fresh magisk flash

EDIT: Tried a few more times and no go.. I'll wait for the revert
Revert build is up under the same name as yesterdays build with yesterdays build renamed to the proper date. It will work with ext4 and f2fs now. Its likely your issue was from cache being formatted as EXT4 which yesterdays build didn't support, today's does.

Cyconumnum

Oct 22, 2013
Sorry about that lol
I'm going to revert those changes since they were personal preference but the change won't affect users that had issues installing the most recent build.
imma slap it on an give it a whirl ... uhhh...any way you could mix in magisk like with RR .. i can flash a backup...maybe
just wondering? i can take no for an answer :)

and i canT find the LIKE button.....serious
i've looked over the OP 10+ times...

Last edited:
Reactions: thundurhorse

Travisholt92

Jun 28, 2012
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Honor 6X
OnePlus 6T
imma slap it on an give it a whirl ... uhhh...any way you could mix in magisk like with RR .. i can flash a backup...maybe
just wondering? i can take no for an answer :)

and i canT find the LIKE button.....serious
i've looked over the OP 10+ times...
I can but won't for users who for some reason prefer SU, but magisk installer is baked into PBRP so close enough right? Lol also a new build is being uploaded now with overall performance improvements. Maybe I'm just crazy but even networking seems faster on 2/08. Should be up in about an hour. I'm off to bed now. Enjoy the super fluid 2/8 build.
Its a thumbs up lol

esckey

Jan 31, 2019
reboot to recovery :good:

just flashed the 2/8 build 20-30 minutes ago, all is great so far.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    QCgMClH.png

Code:
    [COLOR="red"]Your warranty is now void.[/COLOR]
    I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
    Learn to Google.

WARNING: THIS ROM IS NOT FOR DAILY USAGE, IT'S ONLY A ALPHA AND A FEW THINGS ARE BROKEN. ALSO, IT'S POSSIBLE THAT YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO RESTORE A NANDROID BACKUP AFTER FLASH THIS ROM. FLASH AT OWN RISK!​

/* What’s working */
    Audio
    Bootanimation
    Brightness Level
    Bluetooth
    Microphone
    MTP
    Wi-Fi
    Sensors
    SD Card
    Screen Casting
    Camera/Camcorder
    Flashlight
    Wi-Fi hotspot

/* What’s not working */
    The Fingerprint sensor is not yet implemented into my builds
    APN needs set to IPv4/IPv6 to support full data capabilities for T-Mobile/MetroPCS
    VoLTE isn't working
    Wifi MAC address is not properly set
    Double Tap 2 Wake on devices with a Synaptics display (which is about half of the LG K20 Plus devices)
    Formatting /data as F2FS limits the partition to only 4GB so definitely avoid doing that for now

Please let me know if there are issues so i can update this list and work towards making it shorter than it already is.

Install Instructions
    1. Download ROM from the link below.
    (This ROM is a 64bit ROM please install the 64bit PBRP from the Official PBRP thread unless you have an old 64bit capable recovery)
    2. Wipe dalvik/cache/data/factory reset. (also delete the /Android folder from your external SD card, this can be done in PBRP under advanced/file manager)
    3. Flash the rom in recovery.
    4. Flash OpenGApps in recovery. (Make sure to choose 8.1 ARM64)
    5. Reboot device.

Error 255 when flashing 64bit roms is because you are running 32bit twrp. Try PBRP in the Official PBRP thread

To fix fp enrollment on my builds or stock will require you to either delete the enrolled fingerprint(s) before clean install or switching to/from stock, alternatively you can root the device, use a root file explorer to navigate to the /persist-lg/ partition and delete the goodix folder. (FP is currently not implemented into my Oreo builds and will take time to shim to work, I however will be keeping this bit here for those who decide to revert back to stock or to my Nougat builds)​

Downloads

If you are happy with my work, please donate to help me keep this project going.

https://www.paypal.me/travisholt92

Thank You! :victory:

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 15.1, ROM for the LG K20 Plus

Contributors
    Travisholt92,
    Deadman96385 (helped to provide bandwidth and the Q6 Stock Oreo kernel which my Oreo+ builds and this project utilize),
    33bca (For his work on the Redmi 4A/5A, my device/vendor trees for Oreo/Pie are forks of his trees from [url]https://github.com/redmidevs trimmed/reworked to best support our LG devices, without his work this project would likely have taken ALOT longer with alot more bugs) [/URL]
    Source Code: [url]https://github.com/LG-SD4XX/android_kernel_lge_sd4xx-common/[/URL]

ROM OS Version: 8.1 Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.120
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2019-02-05
    Last Updated 2019-01-31
    Hi good evening do you abandon the LG Stylo 3 plus ROM
    Partially, I can't get the stylo 3 plus 64 bit kernel to work. It boots straight to fastboot. If anyone ever figures out how to resolve the issue with the defconfig I'll pick up working on it again. But until then I likely won't mess with it since I've been busy with other projects (Pie for the K20 Plus and 10 for the Honor 5X)
    One thing, 15.1 WORKS GREAT ON THE Mp260 awesome work, no problems except for the stock camera not working, but everything else is great, great job and thank you so much.:D
    That will be fixed in pie since I'll be switching to @messi2050 's camera HAL from his LG Stylo 2 Plus builds. It is much more compatible with our device than the Camera HAL I pulled from a Xiaomi phone. It got the job done decently but not as bug free as his will.

I'm glad you're enjoying my work though.

I've changed my mind again, I'm going to take another couple tries at getting the display to work after boot on pie, if I fail I'll just move onto Android 10 which will take a while to bring up but I have very fast internet at home now.

It only took 40 minutes to download the Android 10 source code when it took me 2 days before to download pie source code.

I now have lineage 16.0 and 17.0 source code on my desktop ready for action.

Public WiFi is no fun, but now I have 1/2 Gigabit per second fiber optics and it speeds up the development process alot.

Expect a wide variety of ROMs in the near future because I hate Lineage. Its too basic, I might as well build plain Jane AOSP.
    A new build has been uploaded. The fingerprint sensor now works, no clean flash required. Big shout out to @messi2050 for sharing his work allowing me to utilize his FP hal and an additional FP blob. I also tried implementing a FPS cap of 30 but it isn't working yet. Oh well maybe next build
    Changelogs:
    2-6-2019
    Fixed reboot recovery and 2D gaming issues