[ROM][8.1][UNOFFICIAL] Nitrogen OS Beta

Search This thread

Takla420

Apr 9, 2017
No.. Issues so far.. No UI crashes.. But there is a flashable zip to get rid of the issue..The transitions are quite amazing on the rom.

https://potterroms.me/NitrogenOS/

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

It's working wonders for me.. Great battery + amazing stability & performance. Not a minor lag.

Reactions: Cupcake 1.5

frostarun

Oct 12, 2013
chennai
I have 2 questions ,

1. How to apply new updates over the existing Nitrogen OS.

2. How to unroot ? I don't need substratum engine and other apps which use root API .

Cupcake 1.5

Dec 6, 2016
London
No.. Issues so far.. No UI crashes.. But there is a flashable zip to get rid of the issue..The transitions are quite amazing on the rom.

https://potterroms.me/NitrogenOS/

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

It's working wonders for me.. Great battery + amazing stability & performance. Not a minor lag.

When I checked yesterday there was the old corners zip, thanks ?. And I agree, this ROM is very nice, my favourite custom ROM easily.

M0yc3z

Jul 15, 2013
Hello, Great ROM

I have a question: how can I activate the rounded corners?

Install the normal ROM and the MOD, but I did not know how to activate them

Thank you

Use google translator

Takla420

Apr 9, 2017
I just installed the normal version, but it still does not have rounded corners.

Should I install something else?

Clean wipe the system & install the Nitrogen - O -Mod 08/05/2018. It has rounded corners by default. If system ui crashes(i didn't had) .. Flash the Nos Rectangular zip. Understood.

M0yc3z

Jul 15, 2013
Clean wipe the system & install the Nitrogen - O -Mod 08/05/2018. It has rounded corners by default. If system ui crashes(i didn't had) .. Flash the Nos Rectangular zip. Understood.

Thank you very much, it was that, I was installing the ROM MOD of May 9, the May 8 if it has rounded corners.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone