Search This thread
logo.png

DISCLAIMER:
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

INTRODUCTION:
MoKee Open Source is the biggest non-profit Android Open Source development team in China, with members from all parts of the world. We follow the latest development from Google closely and improve various parts of Android according to the user habits. Being a non-profit organisation, we utilise our spare time and own funds to keep this passion alive. Therefore, the costs for the forum and servers are solely beared by us. In order to provide a good user experience, we only included a few preinstalls in the ROM. Along with the advertisements in the forum; we hardly get enough to pay for the bandwidth. The point is, those are our only source of income, however many developers choose to exclude them when releasing unofficial builds. Unlike CyanogenMod, we did not accept monetary help at the early stages, as in China, most people do not understand the meaning of “making a donation”. They would think of it as buying a service, which is conflicting with our objectives. Anyways, we still made it until today, and even started to provide third party developers a chance to utilise our OTA system. All of these are the fruit of our hard work and passion. We are proud of the happy users, and we are also proud of the support given to MoKee Open Source. Most importantly, we are proud of the improvements we have achieved all these while, and the advancements never stop. For more info read here.

FEATURES:
  • All basic functionalities of android 8.1.
  • Smooth UI
  • Flashlight working
  • Safety-net fixed
  • Magisk pre-installed
  • Bloatwares removed
  • Dark theme + more accent colours
  • LOS Kernel
  • Added Via Browser
  • And Many More...

What's Working:
  • Everything except bugs.

BUGS:
  • Camera
  • VoLTE
  • LED Light

NOTE:
  1. Install this Firmware.(Skip If Already Flashed Before)
  2. To be flashed through this recovery only.
  3. To Use Flashlight follow this.
  4. Don't Blame me for the BUGS. Blame 'LYF' For this because they don't release the source code for the phone.

INSTALLATION:
  1. Flash in recovery directly

SCREENSHOTS:
You Guys Attach!

DOWNLOADS:
  • Download From Mega.

SOURCE:
  • Kernel Trees: Here
  • ROM Source: Here
  • Device: wind3

CREDITS:

Version Info: 8.1 (Oreo)