- Mar 4, 2016
Android Oreo is coming on Bq Aquaris M5
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
- adb & mtp connectivity
- Internal & External Storage
- Camera, camcorder and HDR
- Audio & Video playback
- BT audio
NOT Working :
- Reboot into recovery TWRP recommended.
- Wipe Data, System and Cache if it's a fresh install.
- No wipes required if you're updating from a previous version.
- Flash ROM and GApps (arm > 8.1).
- Reboot and enjoy.
- Reboot after the first boot to fix the missing lockscreen and deep sleep.
Status 7 error ? Update TWRP to latest version here
AOSP EXTENDED 5.1 (android 8.1)
AOSP EXTENDED 5.4
AOSP EXTENDED 5.6
Lineage-15.1 builds can be found here
CameraBQ_1.4.1_Oreo.zip : https://basketbuild.com/filedl/devs?dev=aymende7&dl=aymende7/CameraBQ_1.4.1_Oreo.zip
Common tree: https://github.com/aymende7/android_device_bq_msm8916-common/tree/lineage-15.1
device tree: https://github.com/aymende7/android_device_bq_piccolo/tree/lineage-15.1
kernel tree: https://github.com/aymende7/android_kernel_bq_msm8939/tree/lineage-15.1
Oreo ROM for BQ Aquaris M5 (piccolo)
Typhus_ -- ElTifo
**Big thanks to all bq m5 devs**
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2018-06-02