• Screenshot_Settings_20180330-134438.png
    Screenshot_Settings_20180330-134438.png
    180.3 KB · Views: 885
Last edited:

Mr.Nice.ba

Jul 5, 2010
Sarajevo
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Can anyone confirm that KCAL color correction works? No meter what slider I change, nothing happens. This is crucial for LG display image retention problem. I can not use this awesome ROM without this.

pilzbug

Apr 2, 2018
Hi together,

first of all: Thanks to everyone for the awesome work and all the time invested in this project. I flashed my Mi5s yesterday with the latest Pixel Experience ROM. Everything worked great besides the audio and video playback. The Prime Video app tells me, that there is some problem with the native libraries and that libaivplayreadylicensing.so W+E can not be loaded.
After that I also flashed AOSPExtended and the latest nightly of LineageOS 15.1 in their latest builds and I am getting exactly the same behaviour. Youtube for example lags a lot. The video stops every few milliseconds and there is no sound whatsoever. It seems that there is some general problem with Android Oreo? Searching the forums I found two posts regarding this. One told me to edit the buildprop (here) and the other one said it might be something with DRM (here). I followed both instructions but non of them worked for me. Did anybody else encounter this problem? Is there a way to fix it?

Best regards and thank you again,
Jan

Djeloan

Feb 14, 2013
LG Nexus 5X
Xiaomi Mi 5s
Hey @Bushido43 sorry for asking this, but will we get April's patch?

I love using this ROM but we didn't get any update in a long time, so im wondering if this is abandoned ROM.

Thanks.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

luifran

May 5, 2015
Hi together,

first of all: Thanks to everyone for the awesome work and all the time invested in this project. I flashed my Mi5s yesterday with the latest Pixel Experience ROM. Everything worked great besides the audio and video playback. The Prime Video app tells me, that there is some problem with the native libraries and that libaivplayreadylicensing.so W+E can not be loaded.
After that I also flashed AOSPExtended and the latest nightly of LineageOS 15.1 in their latest builds and I am getting exactly the same behaviour. Youtube for example lags a lot. The video stops every few milliseconds and there is no sound whatsoever. It seems that there is some general problem with Android Oreo? Searching the forums I found two posts regarding this. One told me to edit the buildprop (here) and the other one said it might be something with DRM (here). I followed both instructions but non of them worked for me. Did anybody else encounter this problem? Is there a way to fix it?

Jan
What firmware do you have?
I have tested pixel experience, aosp extended and lineage and they work fine for me

pilzbug

Apr 2, 2018
Hi together,

Jan
I solved the problem. I needed to update the FW to the newest release from here. Now everything works like a charm. Thanks for all the support!

dariusz666

Dec 20, 2007
London
Realme GT
Hi.

I have a problem with bluetooth. I use the Marshall Major II BT headphones with aptX and the music played cuts out. The playback does not stop, but listen to the crackling. Turning off aptX in bluetooth settings does not help.

Top Liked Posts