[ROM]8.21.2013 NOS Google Play Edition v1.0.3 [JB 4.2.2 Stock UI]

Search This thread

mdphoenix

Dec 15, 2006
Bel Air, MD
Thanks. I flashed this ROM with the CDMA patch, and now I'm stuck in god blessed roaming again... sigh.

All fixed. Apparently we just cannot flash these things with the SIM card in them. Whew.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Bluetooth on my gpe works n it's 4.4.2

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Which 4.4.2 GPE are you running? Or is there more than one? I saw one earlier in passing, but was apprehensive to try something so new as I need my phone stable.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is something i thought a few of you would enjoy it is completely stock for now and very stable.... If people show interest ill support it as much as i can.

images

Features

Based on 2.14.1700.15 CL211149 release-keys
    Stock Android UI
    Custom kernel source here
    Rooted, SuperSU and busybox
    GSM & VZW support
    Everything working to my knowledge

v1.0.4 VZW

Fixed Sprint Branding
    Big thanks to slfproookie for pointing out the issue

v1.0.3 VZW

Improved data
    Fixed LTE icon not showing
    Fixed Mms
    Fixed things not showing in about phone
    Reodexed and zipaligned
    Added Google Chrome
    This update is due to changes gruesomewolf made for his rom, so big thanks to him

v1.0.2 VZW

Fixed in call volume
    Fixed google services crashing
    Fixed mms
    Tweaked system
    alot more to come once all bugs are gone

v1.0.0

Initial release

Credits
    Gruesomewolf: Data improvements

ROM

VZW

GSM

Patch's

MOD's​

Enjoy
    Teaser for you guys

Coming soon to DNA near you!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
    This makes me VERY happy.. :D

I prefer AOSP to Sense most of the time, but now this... having an HTC custom tailored 4.2.2 vanilla rom for DNA. oh yes..

thanks newtoroot beaups and zarbos and whoever else contributed to making this happen!!

Also, I just scrolled in the settings to sound section... beats audio <3 :cool:

I think I shall be on this for a good WHILE.

I can confirm all the bugs in the initial release are taken care of with the patch, I've had no errors.

The phone does run hot but I just flashed this so...

I love seeing comments like this glad you guys like it... Sounds like my thanks and donation buttons will be wore out lol...

Looks like I'll be adding some stuff to this Rom after all it'll get even better once vzw finally releases their next HTC device I'll be able to get data to work perfectly using parts from it... And I'm pretty sure HTC camera will work on this Rom to... Not to mention I haven't added any of my speed tweaks yet this is bare stock besides what I've fixed

Anyways glad you guys like it more to come

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
    Guys i put together an advanced power menu for this rom today it in the OP make sure you flash the zip for you carrier... more mods to come enjoy
    I'll have a functional DNA Tuesday guys and I'll get these bugs fixed

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using xda app-developers app