[ROM] [9.0.0] 家 BootleggersROM 4.0-Stable 家 [Shishufied]

Search This thread

thewraith420

Sep 3, 2011
Google Pixel 6
For me elemental Ex kernel seems to work best. Stock gave me Laggy performance in pubg. Haven't tried Franko with this rom yet.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

G

GuestK00254

For me elemental Ex kernel seems to work best. Stock gave me Laggy performance in pubg. Haven't tried Franko with this rom yet.
The stock kernel in this ROM (well in the current official build, the next build will have significant changes), is very similar to stock and I doubt EX would give diff performance

thewraith420

Sep 3, 2011
Google Pixel 6
Well, in my experience it did make a difference. That said I love your rom and look forward to the next build with improved kernel. Thank you for your work here and for replying

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

xaoup

Mar 5, 2008
Hi guys...

i downgraded to stock nougat and i want to root it.

I boot on to the twrp .img file and was able to flash the latest twrp
But when i tried to install magisk 18.0 it is nor showing up the files on my sd card, just a bunch of long ass folder files which does not contain any files.

Seems the installed recovery cannot read my files even if i swipe to allow modifications

Please help.. i downloaded to nougat so i can try some old custom roms on 7.1 2

G

GuestK00254

Edit: deleted

Sorry, been in a bad mood today

Last edited:

v1k3n

Mar 25, 2016
Hi all!
I have some questions and would be happy, if anyone helps me.
Is a Miracast working in this ROM?
And what about Always On Display - display no longer blanks itself before entering doze (AKA, it has that animation like the Pixel 3) ?

sd0070

Dec 20, 2010
When I go to that settings menu, it only says the ROM is up to date. There is no change log there.

On the link you posted it seems to be displaying the older version of sailfish, not the 03/02 update

thewalkingdude

Dec 16, 2012
The Dark Tower
When I go to that settings menu, it only says the ROM is up to date. There is no change log there.

On the link you posted it seems to be displaying the older version of sailfish, not the 03/02 update
The dots in the corner mate.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190303-145659_ShishuOTA.png
    Screenshot_20190303-145659_ShishuOTA.png
    92.7 KB · Views: 387

Jesse402

Apr 16, 2014
Are people getting the 3/2 update through OTA? OTA is telling me I'm up to date on 2/12 build.

G

GuestK00254

Ahh. I didn't know that meant you couldn't still choose which ones to keep. Thanks.
In a very simple explanation, would you mind explaining why?
Without including gapps, seamless OTA/backuptool is a huge PIA if the gapps package is too big.

That's weird..... OH. I think I removed that menu item locally because I was working on implementing a dialog that has the changelog when you click the changelog button on the update card.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Anyone tried franco or elementalx kernel on this rom?
    having tried both, I can say stock is your best option.
    no, really. your former mentioned kernel was laggy, and the latter ate up battery like it was getting paid to.
    soon I'll have a full post with my findings, and what my setup is for nominal draw without sacrificing performance

absolutely love this ROM now
    ShishuOTA & battery report

successfully updated to 4.0 stable 20190307-174445 via ShishuOTA, with TWRP retention Magisk script prior to update reboot. then rebooted to recovery and reflashed Magisk.
    -- THIS ROM IS GREAT --

and finally, a battery report after running the ROM as DD for over a month with moderate daily use:
    running stock kernel with DTTW enabled, no AOD, no smart pixels.
    to detail-clarify, in case some things, like AOD or constantly running Viper over phone speaker, are the battery drain culprit, setup also includes-
    -AdAway ad blocker
    -GSam Battery Monitor
    -HEBF Optimizer
    -Magisk: Universal GMS Doze, Viper4Android, YouTube Vanced
    -widgets: Another Widget (updating weather every 1h), FiSwitch, ProjectFi usage dial, SoundSearch, RetroMusic

for me, substantial battery is a plus, but a phone that performs like it's trying to conserve power is a definite negative. any settings or alteration to how my device operates have been made with the idea of smooth performance taking priority.

GSam reports an average of roughly 17hours total battery life with roughly 2hours SOT.
    for me, this is juuust acceptable, for an older device with a larger than small battery.

what is battery looking like for other users?
    Sorry if I'm blind, but where is the change log for the updates?
    If you use OTA it's under settings, system, advanced, Shishu. Change log is there or it's also
    https://bootleggersrom-devices.github.io/ .
    So ran 0222 kernel overall good. No FC's and had taken 58 gcam pictures and processing was quick. Most people who want snappy response would like it. Now to be picky...I like more gov options. td2w nice. Not sure if touch responsive as 2 others to wake. My own feedback is good for rom build, but I will run a different one. IS a improvement to current rom build.

Hahhaha. Chill, it happens. Subscribe to this forum so that when shagbag posts an update, u get notified. He generally puts up a post for every release with a link. Just wait for it. And welcome to the forum.