Yes, WiFi Toggle has some serious issues while long pressing it in Non Expanded QS Panel.Rom working very smooth...
Thanks for providing such great Rom...
1.)After Long pressing wifi qs tile it's not going back to qs tiles menu and wifi menu just sticks into qs tile bar...
2.) Banking apps still need magisk to work...
3.) There is no option to turn off vibration for incoming notifications
4.) There is no option to remove "x" symbol in status bar signal icons when data is turned off...
hi, I'm Italian too, I haven't found any translation issues so far. After months with Havoc Pie and a quick try with Arrow and Pixel Experience I can say that this one seems smoother, and it's the only one of the 3 (latest version) with Bluetooth call working. I couldn't get used to the default font, font size and elements size, but after some tuning it looks perfect to meHi everyone, I use xiaomi.eu and since it will no longer be supported I want to move to another ROM and looking for I found this. Is this ROM stable enough for normal use ? And since I am Italian is the Italian language present or some parts of the ROM are still in English ? And about the support I see that is constantly updated, make sure that the ROM will not be abandoned immediately ?
hi, I'm Italian too, I haven't found any translation issues so far. After months with Havoc Pie and a quick try with Arrow and Pixel Experience I can say that this one seems smoother, and it's the only one of the 3 (latest version) with Bluetooth call working. I couldn't get used to the default font, font size and elements size, but after some tuning it looks perfect to me
Yes, WiFi Toggle has some serious issues while long pressing it in Non Expanded QS Panel.
Important things (At least for me) which are missing :
Kill App Custom Action for HW Keys.
Banking Apps Support.
Native Video Calling (ViLTE).
Things Need to be fixed :
WiFi Toggle Long Press in Non Expanded QS Panel.
Opening Settings while Dark Theme gives "Light" Animation.
Battery Saver Toggle is too Laggy (Due to Dark Theme Application).
What about battery life?@amog787
Bugs and problems I've encountered:
GPS does not always engage and is not as precise as it should
WiFi not stable
Ambient display gestures and double tap screen off once the smartphone is restarted no longer work
Fingerprints do not always go especially on the app and you have to remove and put the imprint back on
When the smartphone is charging is 100% and when I remove the cable is 98%
Some icons on the status bar are not displayed well and have a single color icon
Then another thing, if needed and there is way I can help with the translation in Italian for example especially the "Bootleg Dumpster" section
Rom is damn good, feels really fast :fingers-crossed: ,battery life is good (19% active drain per hour , 0.45% idle drain , managed to get 4h31m SOT can't attach SS ;__; ),better WiFi Coverage , Bluetooth calls works too
Managed to get 5h30m+ SOT Didn't got that much before on any pie rom
bugs i noticed -
1) battery icon vanishes from tile while on charge
2) Changing theme sometimes messes with hw keys (one of hw keys function stops working until reboot )
3) Sound search tile does nothing
Those are all minor bugs
edit - back camera is not good in this rom
feature requests -
1) Oreo Recent Customizations (memory bar, clear all)
2) add Spectrum Support
3) Kill App Custom Action for HW Buttons
4) QS Tiles extras (more than 3 tiles on QS)
What about battery life?
* QS Rows and Colums * Volume Keys: Wake up, skip tracks and switch according to rotation * Show song album cover, visualizer and battery info on Lockscreen * Power Menu Items * Battery LED light settings * Suspend Actions: Make your device disable GPS and switch to 2G when you're not using it * AppOps: Manage your apps permissions in an advanced way * Recent Styles: Dig the new Pie Quickstep recents, go back to the classic layout or use the Android Go layout * Network icons: Show or hide the cross, switch between 4G or LTE, use the classic icon layout before Pie or toggle roaming icon too!
* Shishu (For being there) * Ground Zero ROMs Team * AOSPExtended * ABC ROMs * NitrogenOS * AICP * DirtyUnicorns * Lukas Koller (Camera Roll dev) * fxckingdeathwish (for the amazing photos for wallpaper/headers) * OmniROM * CyanogenMod/LineageOS * PixelExperience * PureNexus * merothh * Resurrection Remix * AOSiP * CrDroid * CypherOS * PureKat * theimpulson * MatiHalperin * Project Xtended * Pixeldust Project * AquariOS * Alejandro Ponce (Quetzal/Calypso dev) * PixysOS * The Memedo Testers team * Every maintainer who decided to give our project a shot * You for your interest on our project