[ROM][9.0.0] Pixel Experience builds for pme [AOSP]

Search This thread

scowley7

Dec 30, 2010
Mornington
Hi @fagyi I know the ultimate goal of LOS16U and now PE is to have the ultimate ROM for stability and performance. I personally think you've nailed the stability on PE first time round but as my 10 is my only phone and PE is now my daily driver, because it's so stable, I've looked to other modules to help with battery life and sot until PE comes out of alpha and you have the time to develop it further. I've been using FDE.AI for the last 2 days and noticed an improvement in all above on PE. Phone is cooler and battery drain is reduced. I'm not a heavy user so probably not the best test subject but just wondering if any of the tweaks could help build the ultimate ROM. I've attached the output .txt file with FDE.AI installed, perhaps some of the settings or maybe the project itself could be baked in to future PE updates to reach the ultimate goal. I'm thinking you are most likely aware of all these but just thought I'd throw it out there. Btw, file shows my device as an Asus but it's because I have the DTS:X sound module installed and it needs this change to work properly (thanks again for the DTS commits ?). I hope I'm not stepping on toes here but honestly just thought I'd mention it as it seems to be benefitting my phone anyway. Also, I've made no changes to your hmp kernel that comes with PE via kernel tweak apps.

Attachments

• fde.txt
    3.1 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: fagyi

LENO7

Jan 7, 2016
İzmir
This rom is great in terms of Pixel similarity. at the end, I can use the Google Phones application stably. I am looking forward to the official version of this rom.

By the way, how do I install the latest version of Google Camera?

scowley7

Dec 30, 2010
Mornington
New build is up!

https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1395089523397954439

2. post for changelogs

Mostly Navigationbar fixes and BLN disabled by default on kernel side.

Seems to livedisplay also needed correction, Will do.
On screen nav bar works great @fagyi. This build seems slicker too. Last build was fluid for me but this one seems to have a little more oomph. Might be placebo but it feels good. Thank you

abdullahsulman

Nov 21, 2013
On screen nav bar works great @fagyi. This build seems slicker too. Last build was fluid for me but this one seems to have a little more oomph. Might be placebo but it feels good. Thank you

hey can u tell if fingerprint tap vibrations are on or off ... im at work cant flash the build atm .. will try when get back.
and off course special thanks to fagyi for dropping new build ?

scowley7

Dec 30, 2010
Mornington
Fagyi, is normal that install delay too much... My HTC 10 is in G logo and not terminate, also this device is hot. I shutdown it?
Is this your first install of this ROM? If so, then you need to wipe everything including internal storage. Same happened to me.

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

i can see that there is no email app included in gapps,
and no exchange sync function included
Gmail is baked in and the ability to add an Exchange account via Gmail is also there.

fagyi

Jan 22, 2012
BUDAPEST
A second update in the same weekend @fagyi? You're on fire! Thank you, downloading and installing now

Yep, night display fixed :)

1 & 2 post updated!

Also switched the power configs to caf recommend settings for now. Few orher kernel defaults disables ( pulsating, charge effect, doubletap2sleep )

Other things which i dont tested, its camera because i forget that media codecs i updated to p. Sry my bad. Hopefully shot & video rec working too.

I just restored my los backup because few important data needed for me for my job tomorrow. For example if i restore my viber messages on pe than on my pc erased the previous messages as well and only available on my phone the important messages.

Next weekend will be back, moved back to los now.

I just love the PE as well, very impressive for me

Last edited:

scowley7

Dec 30, 2010
Mornington
Night light blows grey scale out of the water @fagyi ?

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Seeing I/O scheduler as Deadline @fagyi and no unused cores. Checked the power.rc file and can see it set as Deadline under the heading BFQ. Should we leave it as is or change to BFQ?

krokanic

Feb 14, 2014
Livno
Can confirm, maps, gmail are not present in clean flashed latest build... Just to report... maybe is rom side chage, but the file is same size as the last one...so a bit confused:confused::D

Anyway, clean flashed because this will be my dd from now on:cool:

Last edited:

aqua_hopps

Mar 31, 2018
Taipei
Can confirm, maps, gmail are not present in clean flashed latest build... Just to report... maybe is rom side chage, but the file is same size as the last one...so a bit confused:confused::D

Anyway, clean flashed because this will be my dd from now on:cool:

Maybe just download them from Play Store.

scan6

Apr 30, 2011
Hsinchu
Yep, night display fixed :)

1 & 2 post updated!

Also switched the power configs to caf recommend settings for now. Few orher kernel defaults disables ( pulsating, charge effect, doubletap2sleep )

Other things which i dont tested, its camera because i forget that media codecs i updated to p. Sry my bad. Hopefully shot & video rec working too.

I just restored my los backup because few important data needed for me for my job tomorrow. For example if i restore my viber messages on pe than on my pc erased the previous messages as well and only available on my phone the important messages.

Next weekend will be back, moved back to los now.

I just love the PE as well, very impressive for me

The temperature on latest version is much cooler! Thanks :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FGtwTyCR.png

Pixel Experience for HTC 10 [pme]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation).

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device.
    Based on Android 9.0

What's working?
    WiFi
    RIL
    Mobile Data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint Reader
    HW Buttons
    Sound / Vibration
    NFC

Known issues
    Encryption not supported yet ( ? )
    Volte
    Slowmo
    Selinux - Permissive
    IceView
    Double tap to wake

Download:
    PixelExperience_pme-9.0-20190820-1955-UNOFFICIAL.zip

Source::
    Device tree
    Kernel tree
    Vednor tree

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][9.0.0] Pixel Experience builds for pme [AOSP], ROM for the HTC 10

Contributors
    fagyi
    Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie

Version Information

Created 2019-04-24
    Last Updated 2019-08-21
    Hi all,

Im moved back to 10 for develop fully.

For Mi 9 its very easy with prebuilt vendor from xiaomi. So i have everythings uptodate with that. On Mi 9 we have some amazing developers in the backround, so i think for the next features not needed my knowledge but who knows :)

At night syncing the PE sources and building the latest with july sec updates for the 10. I think i will reverting the op3 thermal blobs for now. Looks like on los make some heat for another users.

1-2 days and coming.

Have a nice day.
    @sirfalo thank you very much for your donation! I appreciate it very much!

Tomorrow ends most of my deadlines, hopefully I will have time on weekends :)

Other thing from the backround, I got my new phone which is an Mi 9 6/128.

BUT from the development point of view, I focus on 10 just love it, I want q on my 10 ;)

Also my 10 used as daily too
    Dear fagyi! You finally show up. Without your message, it seems that htc10 is going to disappear. Thank you.

Yeah, sorry for the silence. My real life it was very complicated, all partners needed me to solve some problems but I have some free time for now ;)
    Boots oke and everything seems to work. Has the December security patch.

I will create one seperated new thread for PE 10 builds at night.

I just updated a lot of things at device side so new build also coming with that.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone