[ROM][9.0.0][RMX1971]AOSiP Pie

Search This thread

thesprintster

Dec 9, 2018
V830 Tauri
kronic2_222222-000000-2196f3.png

Code:
/*
 * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
 * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
 * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
 * Same statement for XDA.
 */

What's working :
  • Everything standard I could test
  • Maybe more I haven't tested everything, let me know

Known issues:
  • Let me know

Instructions :
  • Download the latest build and GApps
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash the latest build and GApps
  • Reboot

Downloads : Gdrive

Open GApps

Kernel Source

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][9.0.0][RMX1971]AOSiP Pie, ROM for the Realme 5 Pro

Contributors
thesprintster
Source Code: https://github.com/AOSiP

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: TWRP

Version Information

Created 2019-11-19
Last Updated 2019-11-19

Last edited:

yoshidaharu

Dec 7, 2016
Tokyo
Amazing ROM <3 :eek::good::fingers-crossed:
Smoothest experience on any ROM ever for Realme 5 pro <3
First touch issue also fixed, this ROM comes with Custom vendor <3
A lot better experience than ROMS we have had before.

View attachment 4880741 View attachment 4880743
View attachment 4880745 View attachment 4880747
View attachment 4880749 View attachment 4880751

What about battery backup if you compare from the others rom?

Edit:

The battery backup is amazing compare with the others rom (even stock rom), and performance is good as well, thanks for the rom.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tmv_Josue

Jimmybobjoe

Nov 17, 2019
I have noticed a bug with WiFi not being able to auto reconnect to a saved network. Only way is to manual connect. I notice this same bug with lineage os as well. Any recommendations for a working ROM? I have little time left to replace color os,as this phone is a gift. Im really hoping there is a fix, as if there is none im just gonna settle
with color os.

dirafm

Nov 23, 2019
bandung
sound from video broken

i found bug when i played video, sound from video broken. i just can hear flat sound from it.
please fix it, i love this rom, works smooth like charm. thanks btw for the os

motherface

Jan 8, 2014
Any way to make transparent the notifications + navigation buttons? Really miss that from other roms.
2KCSd71

Also, miss the whole 'move phone to face detect unlock' feature - have to push button or tap screen. Miss that also.

Other than that, it's a perfect rom, very happy with it. Any help in fixing the above I would really appreciate :)

motherface

Jan 8, 2014
Any way to make transparent the notifications + navigation buttons? Really miss that from other roms.
2KCSd71

Also, miss the whole 'move phone to face detect unlock' feature - have to push button or tap screen. Miss that also.

Other than that, it's a perfect rom, very happy with it. Any help in fixing the above I would really appreciate :)

I found and app, Raise to Wake to fix my second issue: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gagan.raise.to.wake&hl=en&showAllReviews=true

Still searching for a fix to the first one. I found an app 'status' by James Fenn (or something) that makes it a little better, but not full transparency.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Also, I appear to be having issues with Magsik, root, and this phone in general. No matter what I do, eventually after a few reboot my phone get stuck on booting into bootloader, can't load the system at all. Anyone else experienced this? I've had to flash this device every 2 days and erase everything because of this, and I suspect it's because of twrp and magsik. I saw an post that suggests that these don't tend to work well together: https://forum.xda-developers.com/an...overy-install-twrp-remove-encryption-t3953494

Anyone got any experience with this? I'l currently reinstalling and will leave magsik alone - not more root for me.

danishhot

Sep 8, 2011
A noob question, does Realme 5 pro's rom also work on Realme 3 pro?
I am asking this question as someone from Telegram thread informed that, we can use these roms in Realme 3 pro as well.

May 31, 2014
Saigon

Original Poster. ;) Try these ones https://forum.xda-developers.com/re...ecovery-unofficial-twrp-realme-5-pro-t3985203 and https://forum.xda-developers.com/realme-5-pro/development/rom-lineageos-16-0-t3985571

Here are my steps on Realme Q (Realme 5 Pro also the same):
1. Update to newest ColorOS.
2. Unlock bootloader.
3. Boot into fastboot.
4. Flash newest TWRP via fastboot command then reboot into TWRP.
5. Flash ROM, GApps and reboot.
6. If your screen shows (boot/recovery) have been destroyed then you need to flash vbmeta from LOS thread via fastboot command.

If you still get error while flashing ROM, you should go back to ColorOS via ozip and do again my steps. (Newest TWRP has supported flashing ozip).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Smooth experience

photo_2019-11-19_14-56-35.jpg View attachment 4880743
    photo_2019-11-19_14-56-34.jpg View attachment 4880751
    kronic2_222222-000000-2196f3.png

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */

What's working :
    • Everything standard I could test
    • Maybe more I haven't tested everything, let me know

Known issues:
    • Let me know

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot

Downloads : Gdrive

Open GApps

Kernel Source

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][9.0.0][RMX1971]AOSiP Pie, ROM for the Realme 5 Pro

Contributors
    thesprintster
    Source Code: https://github.com/AOSiP

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: TWRP

Version Information

Created 2019-11-19
    Last Updated 2019-11-19

View attachment 4880741 View attachment 4880743
    View attachment 4880749 View attachment 4880751

What about battery backup if you compare from the others rom?

Edit:

The battery backup is amazing compare with the others rom (even stock rom), and performance is good as well, thanks for the rom.
    A noob question, does Realme 5 pro's rom also work on Realme 3 pro?
    I am asking this question as someone from Telegram thread informed that, we can use these roms in Realme 3 pro as well.
    Not working because the hardware are different