• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][9.0.0][tissot] Aosp 9.0 [stable]

Search This thread

OuterWinnie

Feb 20, 2015
Update Google services to lastest version from apkmirror or try to flash gapps, and you can login on apps.

Attachments

• photo_2018-08-16_16-51-51.jpg
    photo_2018-08-16_16-51-51.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 799
Last edited:

greekfragma

Sep 25, 2007
Athens
I just installed this ROM. Initial impressions are positive. Snappy, Gcam works perfect, calls and notifications are also ok. I wanna test couple of days before I come back and repost. Until then, have fun :)

Girish77

Mar 18, 2016
Thank You great work it should be forbidden to compare AOSP with GSI

Everything on this rom is working fine for me ? except wellbing and not able to use another launcher as it losses the functionality of basic pie wish to have pixel launcher properly functioning :p but i can live with annoying google search bar on top ?
Geting great battery life at first i had some issues but i used common sense to solve the problem this is a great r o m and I am very thankful to the development for developing this ROM
Please give us 2nd field even more stable and with more functions really enjoying to play along with it unlike GSI this is more fluid I can play games on it and all the game works flawlessly including PUBG mobile thanks a lot developer to let us taste the sweetest pie ?

yashaswee1708

Jul 9, 2016
Mumbai
I am using stock oreo rom, do I simply flash this rom or will have to follow different procedure?

1. Download all the files provided.
2. Boot into TWRP.
3. Flash the ROM and TWRP installer.
4. Reboot to recovery and flash magisk v16.7(beta).
5. GO TO WIPE AND FORMAT DATA.
(COMPULSORY STEP AS ROM WON'T BOOT WITHOUT THIS)
6. Reboot to system.
7. LOGIN INTO GOOGLE PLAYSTORE AND UPDATE ALL GOOGLE APPS.

zurik

Aug 31, 2014
ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗ
I'm trying this ROM and...:
-...GPS did not work (known issue, mentioned by the most users)
-... Google Photos stuck at "Getting ready to backup" when it's set to "Unlimited storage with High Quality photos".
-... it feels that the animations are a little bit laggy (not too much) with stock kernel.
-... I had some FCs when I tried to login to my Google Account (Figured out).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    android_p_whitebackground.jpg

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */

What's AOSP?
    AOSP is Android as Google publish without other modifications. More or less AOSP is the Nexus devices stock rom without gapps.
    We added few non-AOSP features for a better user experience and we NOT going to add something other.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • IR Blaster
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • Volte

Known issues:
    • Hardware encryption
    • Aosp camera is broken (other cam like gcam or stock rom cam works perfectly)

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build
    • Reboot

Downloads :

ps: gapps are included with build so no need to flash theme seperately

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][9.0.0][tissot] Aosp 9.0 [stable] , ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A1

Contributors
    abhishek987
    Source Code: https://github.com/TheScarastic/android_kernel_xiaomi_msm8953/tree/lineage-15.1-tissot

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2018-08-14

Created 2018-08-14
    Last Updated 2018-08-14
    People who complain about this rom who have bloatware or other silly stupid other things... don't you have other things to do with your life ??? Do you, irl, enter a store to say that the store is crap ?? JUST DO NOT COME HERE AND KEEP THE THREAD CLEAN !!

we don't care about your opinion, is that clear ??

Ban those stupid guys...

Apart from the question what above contribution adds to the thread, the discussion what should or should not be included in an AOSP ROM is very relevant.

AOSP (as the name implies) should be a Open Source Android implementation. With all due respect to @abhishek987's contributions and development work, GApps are closed source and they should not and can not be included in an open source project, because they violate the coding and licensing rules. They actually are bloatware.

You can like or dislike my opinion, @21vm, but you can not stop me from expressing it. You are not a moderator. If you have complaints, report my posts to XDA and they will handle it. In the mean time, you can treat me with the same respect you want to be treated with yourself.
    How can the developer state that this is a [Stable] ROM may I ask? 25 Pages filled with buggs. At least let people know, do something. Not flashing this until it gets fixed.

Please try to make a positive contribution rather than something rather less than useful. This is a Development thread in a Development Forum and members are at liberty to try things out and make constructive comments that aid progress. XDA is about encouraging developers and collaboration, not the converse... let's avoid unnecessary semantics.